Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

Lead

Jan 6 16 7:40 AM

Tags : :

SANG! Produced by Pop & Oak. Not sure if a single yet, but I hope it is.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 6 16 8:02 AM

Damn, she's SANGING. Her voice has gotten a lot soulful with the years, it's like fine wine. Love the retro-Motown vibe with that modern beat, it's quite new in her personal catalog. I need a new album this year, it's been too long since Two Eleven!

Still waiting to hear this jam in full, by the way. https://www.instagram.com/p/rTvLhkCC9l/

Last Edited By: Kanye Jan 6 16 9:45 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#3 [url]

Jan 6 16 10:43 AM

Kevon wrote:
I like it! Sounds very Jazmine Sullivan, right?
It's actually giving Fantasia teas. The Rock/Soul vibe is more her than Jazzy Sullivan.

Speaking of Tasia, I'm so excited her new single is dropping this month also #R&B2016

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#4 [url]

Jan 6 16 10:47 AM

mcfan wrote:
Kevon wrote:
It's actually giving Fantasia teas. The Rock/Soul vibe is more her than Jazzy Sullivan.

Speaking of Tasia, I'm so excited her new single is dropping this month also #R&B2016

I hope it's very creationary. Then she can address the rudity, and just can't be wrong.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#5 [url]

Jan 6 16 10:50 AM

Kevon wrote:
mcfan wrote:
Kevon wrote:

I hope it's very creationary. Then she can address the rudity, and just can't be wrong.
Screaming

Her last album was one of my favorite R&B albums of the decade though, jokes aside.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#7 [url]

Jan 8 16 7:36 AM

Apart from her vocals (which seem to be getting better as the years go on), I'm not that impressed. Its got quite a distinct, Motown production which gives it character but its a basic and pretty forgettable track. Not s direction I'd to see her follow for a new album.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jan 8 16 9:29 AM

This a cute song but for lead single (not that i'm saying it's the official), i'll press next to find that track with a #Pow feel.

www.k-e-i-t-h.deviantart.com / www.instagram.com/drawingkeith

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#10 [url]

Jan 23 16 4:41 PM

The song is up on iTunes

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#11 [url]

Mar 17 16 9:24 PM

She is shooting some sort of visual for this song.. I can't at her still clinging onto it.

BUT let's get into this newfound sassiness!

View image on Twitter

NOT singing him and his nephew under all their tables

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#14 [url]

Apr 21 16 4:29 PM

I'm sorry, I love Brandy, but who made her believe she's everyone's favorite singer's favorite singer? girl bye

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#15 [url]

Apr 22 16 3:36 AM

^I know, I think she needs to step back, not clap back Our singers are likely her favourite singers. And I don't really see any instances of when the newer gerls have answered "Brandy" when asked who inspired them to become singers

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#16 [url]

Apr 22 16 8:24 PM

Re: New Brandy! "Beggin & Pleadin"

Kevon wrote:
^I know, I think she needs to step back, not clap back :lol Our singers are likely her favourite singers. :lol And I don't really see any instances of when the newer gerls have answered "Brandy" when asked who inspired them to become singers :lol

Just Ray J lol

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Nov 21 16 2:33 PM

Is this woman ever going to release an album again or what? Does anyone know what's up with her situation? She's become absolutely annoying (on social media).

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Nov 21 16 2:48 PM

^ I was going to say. Her social media activity ranges from strange to very annoying. The bursts of Whitney Houstons photos amidst her tennis playing is very bizzare.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Apr 21 17 11:23 AM

Hey guys, have you heard the snippets Brandy has been releasing on her Instagram? They are FIRE. I can´t wait to hear these in full, can´t believe it´s been 5 years since Two Eleven.

Here (LOVE IT, like an updated version of “Follow Me“)

I Need Time (givin me low key life)

Patterns (sounds a bit more experimental)

I don’t want no cake on my birthday, errday errrday.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help