Remove this ad

avatar

rooney1905

Posts: 1,357 Chillin' at FOMM

#441 [url]

Oct 18 16 6:55 PM

Kevon wrote:
The song is a Man Down copycat, so I get the Rihanna comparison. And I'm sorry say what you want about Rihanna, she has more character than Ariana Blande any day of the week laugh.gif

tumblr_n9ntrfjzmL1rt7s2lo1_500.gif
This.  Hands down one of the most boring pop 'stars' that i can remember of recent times.  Just no oomph to her performances or general persona at all.  I'm here for Into You and some of her past singles but I'm ready for her to sit down permanently.


Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,376 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#442 [url]

Oct 19 16 4:13 AM

carlos b fly wrote:
Kevon wrote:
say what you want about Rihanna, she has more character than Ariana Blande any day of the week



image
giphy.gif



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,484 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#443 [url]

Oct 19 16 8:16 AM

Kevon wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
Kevon wrote:
say what you want about Rihanna, she has more character than Ariana Blande any day of the week



image
giphy.gif


You think? *hands glass to Taylor*

image
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,376 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#444 [url]

Oct 19 16 8:42 AM

carlos b fly wrote:
Kevon wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:

image
giphy.gif


You think? *hands glass to Taylor*

image
  


tumblr_mdbe5l16Pd1qedt22o1_500.gif



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,376 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#445 [url]

Oct 19 16 8:47 AM

rooney1905 wrote:
Kevon wrote:
The song is a Man Down copycat, so I get the Rihanna comparison. And I'm sorry say what you want about Rihanna, she has more character than Ariana Blande any day of the week laugh.gif

tumblr_n9ntrfjzmL1rt7s2lo1_500.gif
This.  Hands down one of the most boring pop 'stars' that i can remember of recent times.  Just no oomph to her performances or general persona at all.  I'm here for Into You and some of her past singles but I'm ready for her to sit down permanently.



She's been given a few cute songs, but as an artist she brings about as much x-factor as Leona Lewis. And my famous psychic powers tell me she'll be as about remembered as Leona.

giphy.gif



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
avatar

breakbreakdown

Posts: 11,195 We love everybody.

#448 [url]

Oct 22 16 1:35 PM

Kevon wrote:
rooney1905 wrote:
Kevon wrote:
The song is a Man Down copycat, so I get the Rihanna comparison. And I'm sorry say what you want about Rihanna, she has more character than Ariana Blande any day of the week laugh.gif

tumblr_n9ntrfjzmL1rt7s2lo1_500.gif
This.  Hands down one of the most boring pop 'stars' that i can remember of recent times.  Just no oomph to her performances or general persona at all.  I'm here for Into You and some of her past singles but I'm ready for her to sit down permanently.



She's been given a few cute songs, but as an artist she brings about as much x-factor as Leona Lewis. And my famous psychic powers tell me she'll be as about remembered as Leona.

giphy.gif


I agree. Ariana will have her Vegas show within a couple of years where she can impersonate her favorite divas. I see her doing a partnership with Ru Paul and her brother to get a really nice show. If she's smart enough, she can be in the industry for a long time (Vegas industry).

Quote    Reply   
avatar

MissyJG

Posts: 6,166 Chillin' at FOMM

#450 [url]

Nov 19 16 10:15 PM

She released awful cat ear headphones. Who would want to walk around in these things? She has a flawless side profile though.

image
image

Last Edited By: MissyJG Nov 19 16 10:23 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,376 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#457 [url]

Jan 20 17 11:38 AM

I can't see any trace of it on social media and that link in the twitter post doesn't go anywhere. Receipts?



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 35,013

#Beautiful

#458 [url]

Jan 20 17 1:26 PM

Kevon wrote:
I can't see any trace of it on social media and that link in the twitter post doesn't go anywhere. Receipts?
I don't make the news, I just report it chile..that's what popped up in my timeline today. A mess. 

  
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,376 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#460 [url]

Jan 20 17 4:50 PM

The tweet was dated 1 Jan. I am sure if this was legit then it would have been brought to our attention a while ago and she would have already been dragged to the pits of hell. Mess at her being on final fantasy though. As a character you can kill I hope. A bunny gimp boss mess



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help