Remove this ad

rooney1905

#441 [url]

Oct 18 16 6:55 PM

Kevon wrote:
The song is a Man Down copycat, so I get the Rihanna comparison. And I'm sorry say what you want about Rihanna, she has more character than Ariana Blande any day of the week laugh.gif

tumblr_n9ntrfjzmL1rt7s2lo1_500.gif
This.  Hands down one of the most boring pop 'stars' that i can remember of recent times.  Just no oomph to her performances or general persona at all.  I'm here for Into You and some of her past singles but I'm ready for her to sit down permanently.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#442 [url]

Oct 19 16 4:13 AM

carlos b fly wrote:
Kevon wrote:
say what you want about Rihanna, she has more character than Ariana Blande any day of the week

giphy.gif

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#443 [url]

Oct 19 16 8:16 AM

Kevon wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
Kevon wrote:
say what you want about Rihanna, she has more character than Ariana Blande any day of the week

giphy.gif

You think? *hands glass to Taylor*

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#444 [url]

Oct 19 16 8:42 AM

carlos b fly wrote:
Kevon wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:

giphy.gif

You think? *hands glass to Taylor*

tumblr_mdbe5l16Pd1qedt22o1_500.gif

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#445 [url]

Oct 19 16 8:47 AM

rooney1905 wrote:
Kevon wrote:
The song is a Man Down copycat, so I get the Rihanna comparison. And I'm sorry say what you want about Rihanna, she has more character than Ariana Blande any day of the week laugh.gif

This.  Hands down one of the most boring pop 'stars' that i can remember of recent times.  Just no oomph to her performances or general persona at all.  I'm here for Into You and some of her past singles but I'm ready for her to sit down permanently.

She's been given a few cute songs, but as an artist she brings about as much x-factor as Leona Lewis. And my famous psychic powers tell me she'll be as about remembered as Leona.

giphy.gif

Quote    Reply   

breakbreakdown

#448 [url]

Oct 22 16 1:35 PM

Kevon wrote:
rooney1905 wrote:
Kevon wrote:

She's been given a few cute songs, but as an artist she brings about as much x-factor as Leona Lewis. And my famous psychic powers tell me she'll be as about remembered as Leona.

giphy.gif

I agree. Ariana will have her Vegas show within a couple of years where she can impersonate her favorite divas. I see her doing a partnership with Ru Paul and her brother to get a really nice show. If she's smart enough, she can be in the industry for a long time (Vegas industry).

Quote    Reply   

MissyJG

#450 [url]

Nov 19 16 10:15 PM

She released awful cat ear headphones. Who would want to walk around in these things? She has a flawless side profile though.

Last Edited By: MissyJG Nov 19 16 10:23 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#457 [url]

Jan 20 17 11:38 AM

I can't see any trace of it on social media and that link in the twitter post doesn't go anywhere. Receipts?

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#458 [url]

Jan 20 17 1:26 PM

Kevon wrote:
I can't see any trace of it on social media and that link in the twitter post doesn't go anywhere. Receipts?
I don't make the news, I just report it chile..that's what popped up in my timeline today. A mess. 

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#460 [url]

Jan 20 17 4:50 PM

The tweet was dated 1 Jan. I am sure if this was legit then it would have been brought to our attention a while ago and she would have already been dragged to the pits of hell. Mess at her being on final fantasy though. As a character you can kill I hope. A bunny gimp boss mess

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help