Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Oct 20 15 3:06 AM

NhWxMaN wrote:
is her hair white?! smiley: sick

Did you not see the whole conversation up and down the first page about her white hair? smiley: laugh

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#23 [url]

Oct 20 15 6:39 AM

seanjonmc wrote:
NhWxMaN wrote:

Did you not see the whole conversation up and down the first page about her white hair? smiley: laugh

Yeah, but we were really talking about that very peroxide blonde. That is literally white. I didn't realise. It looks awful.

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Oct 20 15 11:03 AM

carlos b fly wrote:
seanjonmc wrote:
NhWxMaN wrote:

Yeah, but we were really talking about that very peroxide blonde. That is literally white. I didn't realise. It looks awful.

Oh, I had referred to it being "white hair." I saw it in other photographs so I knew what how white it was.

Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

tl2mc

#25 [url]

Oct 22 15 4:13 PM

Not to add anymore fuel to the Mariah comparison, since I don't think she's even close to Mariah... But looking at her promo shots, isn't that the same Chanel outfit Mariah wore to the fashion show in the 90's when she's carrying that small dog around? 😜 I'm sure it's a stretch to think she's copying that moment but just thought it was funny!

Quote    Reply   

MissyJG

#27 [url]

Oct 22 15 4:37 PM

houseofMusiC wrote:
CRilHb5UEAEpAnO.png:large
smiley: laugh

She's become too skinny. Look at that chest and the arm!? Since she became (more) famous she started losing a lot of weight.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#29 [url]

Oct 23 15 11:37 AM

Well she seems to be modelling her career after Xtina and we all know what happened after Back to Basics....

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Oct 28 15 11:22 AM

They took the video down. I kind of forgot about her new song because of Adele.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#32 [url]

Oct 28 15 11:58 AM

TBH I feel bad for anyone launching after Adele. Hello will be a long running #1 for sure, and come Nov 20th her album will be the only one that matters.

Side note: Rihanna should chill until Q4 2016.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#33 [url]

Oct 28 15 11:59 AM

The Navy would be losing their minds if she added another year onto her vacation

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Oct 28 15 12:03 PM

Kevon wrote:
The Navy would be losing their minds if she added another year onto her vacation laugh.gif

With the chilly reception to just about everything re: "Anti," she should scrap it all and start over. smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#35 [url]

Oct 28 15 12:16 PM

seanjonmc wrote:
TBH I feel bad for anyone launching after Adele. Hello will be a long running #1 for sure, and come Nov 20th her album will be the only one that matters.

Next year it will be Titty on the charts. badgalriri should just release and take the L since she's so anti.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Oct 28 15 12:28 PM

mcfan wrote:
seanjonmc wrote:

Next year it will be Titty on the charts. badgalriri should just release and take the L since she's so anti. laugh.gif

True. Maybe she needs a big f*ck up era, then she'll realize she needs to give Kanye the axe.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#37 [url]

Oct 28 15 12:35 PM

seanjonmc wrote:
mcfan wrote:
seanjonmc wrote:

Next year it will be Titty on the charts. badgalriri should just release and take the L since she's so anti. laugh.gif

True. Maybe she needs a big f*ck up era, then she'll realize she needs to give Kanye the axe. be gone for GOOD.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Oct 30 15 2:34 AM

Music video

First thoughts: hair and makeup are awful, and I'm catching some Xtina screeching.

Quote    Reply   

Automatic Prince

#40 [url]

Oct 30 15 5:06 AM

Re: Ariana Grande - 3rd album "Moonlight" - "Focus" 1st single

I got one less focus without ya 👀

There's a melody somewhere in there that reminds me of Your Body by Christina.

Not digging this.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help