Remove this ad

avatar

mcfan

Posts: 35,004



#Beautiful

Lead

Oct 9 15 3:01 PM

Tags : :

The 3rd album from this phony wannabe is coming. "Focus" is the lead single, it sounds like a "Problem" redux and it'll be out on October 30.

https://instagram.com/p/8gGSv-yWdO/?taken-by=arianagrande

 

Last Edited By: mcfan Feb 25 16 2:14 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,481 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#2 [url]

Oct 12 15 11:14 AM

With those horns, it does sound like Problem. Mind you, Problem was a great song and easily one of (if not the) best hits of 2014 so I don't initially mind. It would need to be very, very good to best all the great elements Problem had though.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,481 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#7 [url]

Oct 18 15 12:19 PM

jamiclever wrote:
A lot of people are slamming her look, but I actually think she looks hot. It's very heroine chic a la Lindsay Lohan circa 2007, which I happen to find pretty sexy.


Personally, I don't think blonde suits her but I guess I'd need to see her out and about to judge.
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,369 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#8 [url]

Oct 18 15 3:34 PM

God I couldn't listen to that 1.5 minute long clip - sounds like the same pretentious rambling that completely contradicts the artists' personality ala Christina.



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,481 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#9 [url]

Oct 18 15 5:25 PM

Kevon wrote:
God I couldn't listen to that 1.5 minute long clip - sounds like the same pretentious rambling that completely contradicts the artists' personality ala Christina.


It was very Christina, wasn't it. I couldn't watch it all either, it just sounded like a bunch of hokey soundbites.

That's one of the things that Christina took to parody. Everything she did each time was like some epic chapter of new self discovery, rebirth, statement of her all empowering philosophy. You begin to feel everyday she wakes up and goes into a speech about how this day will be some remarkable chapter and statement of her true womanhood before she pops down the corner shop for the milk. 

I have every belief she'll back with it on the next album too smiley: laugh
  

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Oct 18 15 5:28 PM

Oh the blonde doesn't work for her at all. She's a pretty girl too, but the brunette is SO much better for her.

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."


Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,481 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#11 [url]

Oct 18 15 5:38 PM

seanjonmc wrote:
Oh the blonde doesn't work for her at all. frown.gif She's a pretty girl too, but the brunette is SO much better for her.

Yeah a lot of girls always want to go blonde but I tell you, very few really pull it off. Your natural hair colour often really is the most flattering. I think the blonde makes Arianna look like a bit of creepy Barbie doll from that picture.
  

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Oct 18 15 5:49 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
seanjonmc wrote:
Oh the blonde doesn't work for her at all. frown.gif She's a pretty girl too, but the brunette is SO much better for her.

Yeah a lot of girls always want to go blonde but I tell you, very few really pull it off. Your natural hair colour often really is the most flattering. I think the blonde makes Arianna look like a bit of creepy Barbie doll from that picture.
  

Especially that kind of blonde - it's like white hair.

I think she could rock a "Honey" hair color:

3FF51834855F75D26EB58C4DAFC6C97220151921

^BTW, WHAT KIND OF PERFECTION??



[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."


Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Oct 18 15 5:50 PM

Kevon wrote:
God I couldn't listen to that 1.5 minute long clip - sounds like the same pretentious rambling that completely contradicts the artists' personality ala Christina.

that was 1.5 minutes of nonsense smiley: eyes

~Scoop me up and we can go
To that little spot where no one knows~

Quote    Reply   
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,481 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#14 [url]

Oct 18 15 6:01 PM

seanjonmc wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
seanjonmc wrote:
Oh the blonde doesn't work for her at all. frown.gif She's a pretty girl too, but the brunette is SO much better for her.

Yeah a lot of girls always want to go blonde but I tell you, very few really pull it off. Your natural hair colour often really is the most flattering. I think the blonde makes Arianna look like a bit of creepy Barbie doll from that picture.
  

Especially that kind of blonde - it's like white hair.

I think she could rock a "Honey" hair color:

3FF51834855F75D26EB58C4DAFC6C97220151921

^BTW, WHAT KIND OF PERFECTION??




My friend does the ridiculous super blonde hair like Arianna and I think its looks like crap. More so as you get older as well. She's 34 and she could honestly do with at least bringing it down to that colour in your picture. Plus, her hair is about as healthy as a clump of straw from so much repeated peroxide.
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

houseofMusiC

Posts: 3,345 You & Me (Eternal)

#16 [url]

Oct 18 15 7:56 PM

seanjonmc wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
seanjonmc wrote:
Oh the blonde doesn't work for her at all. frown.gif She's a pretty girl too, but the brunette is SO much better for her.

Yeah a lot of girls always want to go blonde but I tell you, very few really pull it off. Your natural hair colour often really is the most flattering. I think the blonde makes Arianna look like a bit of creepy Barbie doll from that picture.
  

Especially that kind of blonde - it's like white hair.

I think she could rock a "Honey" hair color:

3FF51834855F75D26EB58C4DAFC6C97220151921

^BTW, WHAT KIND OF PERFECTION??



God, I love her look on the remix video! The moment I saw that on mtv I was really blown away. Two thumbs for kicking her old stylist away (Tommy Mottola).

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Gospelartist03

Posts: 1,737 Chillin' at FOMM

#17 [url]

Oct 19 15 7:58 PM

houseofMusiC wrote:
seanjonmc wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:

Yeah a lot of girls always want to go blonde but I tell you, very few really pull it off. Your natural hair colour often really is the most flattering. I think the blonde makes Arianna look like a bit of creepy Barbie doll from that picture.
  

Especially that kind of blonde - it's like white hair.

I think she could rock a "Honey" hair color:

3FF51834855F75D26EB58C4DAFC6C97220151921

^BTW, WHAT KIND OF PERFECTION??



God, I love her look on the remix video! The moment I saw that on mtv I was really blown away. Two thumbs for kicking her old stylist away (Tommy Mottola).

FLAWLESSS

Quote    Reply   
avatar

NhWxMaN

Posts: 15,379 FOMM Extraordinaire

#18 [url]

Oct 19 15 9:20 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
Kevon wrote:
God I couldn't listen to that 1.5 minute long clip - sounds like the same pretentious rambling that completely contradicts the artists' personality ala Christina.


It was very Christina, wasn't it. I couldn't watch it all either, it just sounded like a bunch of hokey soundbites.

That's one of the things that Christina took to parody. Everything she did each time was like some epic chapter of new self discovery, rebirth, statement of her all empowering philosophy. You begin to feel everyday she wakes up and goes into a speech about how this day will be some remarkable chapter and statement of her true womanhood before she pops down the corner shop for the milk. 

I have every belief she'll back with it on the next album too smiley: laugh
  


go over to the Christina A section and you will read the start of it lol

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jrsoares

Posts: 2,116 Chillin' at FOMM

#20 [url]

Oct 19 15 11:35 PM

Her looks are kind of disturbing to me. It's like a 10-year-old dressing up as a sexy kitten.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help