Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 21 15 9:39 PM

Tags : :

Hi all 
I have been a long time "lurker "of FOMM but I've always been reading and keeping up with all of the "drama"  lol 

I just wanted all of you to know that My friend and I ( long time lambs ) have started a Mariah Podcast, we are super excited to talk about MC and we want to not only share our opinions of Mariah BUT we want EVERY Mariah Fan ( lamb ) to be involved.  Each week we will be picking a very distinct Mariah topic to talk about and talk about your opinions.  We want you to share all of your thoughts of things so please tune in and # us 

twitter: @lambilymeeting
FB : LambilyMeeting 
InGr: LambilyMeeting
email : [email protected]

we want not only your opinion on Mariah topics, But we want to hear your stories of Mariah ( why you love her , meeting her , fav songs etc ) just #lambilymeeting and let us know 

xoxo

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#1 [url]

Aug 21 15 11:10 PM

Re: Mariah Podcast -- new !!

Fun idea! I listen to several each week and sadly Mariah one to this point lol

Quote    Reply   

CoCoLambMC

Hit me with your best shot!

#2 [url]

Aug 22 15 2:43 AM

That sounds cool. I'll check it out. I remember thinking there needed to be a lamb podcast I've been on several other podcasts before, if y'all need any lamb stories to be shared! haha

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 22 15 1:56 PM

and yes , in the coming weeks we will be doing episodes with lambs telling their " mariah stories "  so send us an email and we will set things up for the future 

[email protected]

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Aug 30 15 7:03 PM

f15250d8e4311cffa58b6a86f011e5999612fbf.

The second episode of "lambily Meeting " has been uploaded 
We discuss some under appreciated Mariah interviews , plus her concert in Israel

please tune in and follow us 
@lambilymeeting 

and be sure to give us feedback and your opinions as well as share your mariah stories with us 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Oct 24 15 11:12 AM

Does anyone else listen to this podcast?
Last week they played some Always Be My Baby remix with resung vocals that I'm pretty sure I never heard before. Does anyone know the name of it, if you know the remix they were talking about? It even had new lyrics and everything.

Quote    Reply   

CoCoLambMC

Hit me with your best shot!

#10 [url]

Oct 26 15 1:00 AM

Y'all are pretty funny, I caught up on the other episodes I love when one of you are freakin' out over never hearing a certain song or remix hehe.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jun 1 17 1:42 PM

Oh, this is the one that's now The Mariah Report. It's become a part of my life. Hahah. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help