Remove this ad

breakbreakdown

#901 [url]

May 14 17 2:03 PM

Vincent wrote:
breakbreakdown wrote:
^ Like she did with the Billboard Music Awards' performance in 2011? Ok, I'll stop laugh.gif

I'm unfamiliar with Beyoncé making a statement that said, "I invented the idea for this performance all on my own."

You're right. I just read that after being accused of copying it, she acknowledged the artist that inspired her to reproduce the dance technique.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#902 [url]

May 14 17 2:12 PM

breakbreakdown wrote:
Vincent wrote:
breakbreakdown wrote:^ Like she did with the Billboard Music Awards' performance in 2011? Ok, I'll stop image

I'm unfamiliar with Beyoncé making a statement that said, "I invented the idea for this performance all on my own."

You're right. I just read that after being accused of copying it, she acknowledged the artist that inspired her to reproduce the dance technique.

Right. She did a performance. I guess she doesn't feel the need to issue a list of credits of who inspired every millisecond of every performance she does.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

breakbreakdown

#904 [url]

May 14 17 2:33 PM

Vincent wrote:
breakbreakdown wrote:
Vincent wrote:

Right. She did a performance. I guess she doesn't feel the need to issue a list of credits of who inspired every millisecond of every performance she does.

Point taken. Specially if it's not a crime. Honestly, I'm glad she does, specially if she does it flawlessly.

I'd also love to make a list of every time she was accused of stealing music credits and/or melodies, just to see if I can count with one hand or not, but I will leave that to another time. Maybe when a recent article emerges with that matter . I feel like Billboard, oh my.

Anyway, I will repeat what I've said before: how can she get away with it, I don't know, all I say is that she has to be a case study.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#906 [url]

Jun 18 17 4:51 PM

THE TWINS HAVE ARRIVED!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

breakbreakdown

#910 [url]

Jul 14 17 1:21 PM

^Imagine he actually becomes one. Sir Sir Carter ? Sir2 Carter? Well she couldn't name him Prince Carter, Michael Jackson did it first these celebrities' child names... and I thought Roe was bad!

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#912 [url]

Jul 14 17 2:23 PM

She's been so damn extra wiht this pregnancy, but I live!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help