Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

Lead

Aug 13 15 6:45 AM

Tags : :

Beysus is readying the release of the new album. The hype is real.

She's snatched the September cover of Vogue, the most important issue of the year. Looking flawfree, as always.

beyonce-september-cover-2015.jpg

Last Edited By: mcfan Nov 21 16 3:49 PM. Edited 6 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Gospelartist03

#1 [url]

Aug 13 15 2:36 PM

hope she goes a different direction than R&B this time, her last album was so great for that genre it'd be hard to top so I wouldn't mind Rock, end of time type of afro beat fusion sounds... Or even straight up pop without EDM.

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#3 [url]

Aug 16 15 10:10 PM

Headlining the Made In America festival on her bday (Labor Day) weekend, too. #IllBeThere

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#5 [url]

Aug 19 15 9:03 AM

esettle0 wrote:
Gospelartist03 wrote:
Or even straight up pop without EDM.

Gross. Her core fan base does not want that.

It doesn't feel right for her at all. I think 4 and BEYONCE are both albums that peg the kind of place she could/should go with her next album. I don't see any reason for extreme or unnatural reinvention. To give her credit, she did that really well with BEYONCE anyway. Stuff like Haunted wasn't the kind of thing I think you've ever heard from Beyoncé before.

Quote    Reply   

Gospelartist03

#6 [url]

Aug 21 15 7:49 AM

Haunted was different for her and something the weekend is capitalizing on right now... but I feel it'd be so expected and B was such a complete album it'll feel like a non-event if she follows it up in a similar note. She has to change it up a bit to continue the surprise element, and yes pop does sound gross and wrong now that you guys have pointed it out but I would love a return to more sweetest dream & other sasha fierce up tempos that feel more pop than straight R&B.     rhythmic and her fans will eat it up anyway as they did her i-am album

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#7 [url]

Aug 21 15 10:30 AM

I heard both CIL and Run the World when I was last out and they both sounded great. She should put out another bangin uptempo like that (no, Singles Ladies doesn't count cos it sucked).

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#8 [url]

Aug 21 15 11:54 AM

Gospelartist03 wrote:
I would love a return to more sweetest dream & other sasha fierce up tempos that feel more pop than straight R&B.     rhythmic and her fans will eat it up anyway as they did her i-am album

The Beyhive doesn't care for the I Am side of IASF for the most part. And Beyoncé herself doesn't care to cater to CHR radio anymore.  

Quote    Reply   

Gospelartist03

#9 [url]

Aug 21 15 7:50 PM

^^ don care about beehive or radio though I talking about what I want to hear

And I think She has a pretty broad fan base even if her core audience is what you described. 

Last Edited By: Gospelartist03 Aug 21 15 7:53 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#10 [url]

Aug 22 15 9:03 AM

Gospelartist03 wrote:
^^ don care about beehive or radio though I talking about what I want to hear laugh.gif  
But you ain't even a fan

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help