Remove this ad

#1761 [url]

Jun 2 15 11:43 PM

If you read MC's match.com "conversation" in the video, she says that the most important quality in a guy is honesty...  how awful that Nick is smiley: frown

Remove this ad

#1762 [url]

Jun 2 15 11:44 PM

The closet scene is really bad. I cringe.

BTW, this shot is surprisingly (must've been unintentionally though?) coreographed/angled to show her supposedly 'bad' side.
It's refreshing to see.

Last Edited By: nizarnoor Jun 2 15 11:47 PM. Edited 1 time.

#1763 [url]

Jun 3 15 12:05 AM

Rory366 wrote:
Mariah Carey is trending on Facebook regarding the new video. Kayute!

I think those Facebook trends are geared towards an individual algorithm for you based on your likes and your activity.  Not that ti's a bad thing, but I wouldn't get too excited about that.  It's not the same as twitter trends. 

#1764 [url]

Jun 3 15 1:15 AM

CoryCoolDangerous wrote:
Rory366 wrote:

I think those Facebook trends are geared towards an individual algorithm for you based on your likes and your activity.  Not that ti's a bad thing, but I wouldn't get too excited about that.  It's not the same as twitter trends. 

Is it? Because I see many random things I have no interest in.

CoCoLambMC

Hit me with your best shot!

#1765 [url]

Jun 3 15 3:19 AM

CoryCoolDangerous wrote:

That can't be true. Do you know how many times I see things about J.Ho up on there!?? smiley: laugh smiley: indifferent

Kevon

Administrator

#1766 [url]

Jun 3 15 3:44 AM

CoryCoolDangerous wrote:
Rory366 wrote:

Are you sure? Cos I get things trending on my feed that I have absolutely no interest in whatsoever. At the moment the top trending story for me is the return of the television show Teletubbies and now the characters will have touch-screens on their bellies. So yeah, can't say I've ever expressed an interest in anything in that vein before smiley: laugh

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

mcfan

#Beautiful

#1768 [url]

Jun 3 15 5:33 AM

Kevon wrote:
CoryCoolDangerous wrote:
Rory366 wrote:

Are you sure? Cos I get things trending on my feed that I have absolutely no interest in whatsoever. At the moment the top trending story for me is the return of the television show Teletubbies and now the characters will have touch-screens on their bellies. So yeah, can't say I've ever expressed an interest in anything in that vein before smiley: laugh
Where can you see Facebook trends?

Kevon

Administrator

#1769 [url]

Jun 3 15 6:05 AM

^For me they show when I go on the site on the top right of the page.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

#1770 [url]

Jun 3 15 1:43 PM

Remove this ad

NhWxMaN

#1771 [url]

Jun 3 15 2:15 PM

Kevon wrote:
CoryCoolDangerous wrote:
Rory366 wrote:

According to FB:  This list is personalized based on a number of factors, including Pages you've liked, your location and what's trending across Facebook

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#1772 [url]

Jun 3 15 2:52 PM

NhWxMaN wrote:
Kevon wrote:
CoryCoolDangerous wrote:Rory366 wrote:Mariah Carey is trending on Facebook regarding the new video. Kayute!

Are you sure? Cos I get things trending on my feed that I have absolutely no interest in whatsoever. At the moment the top trending story for me is the return of the television show Teletubbies and now the characters will have touch-screens on their bellies. So yeah, can't say I've ever expressed an interest in anything in that vein before imageAccording to FB:  This list is personalized based on a number of factors, including Pages you've liked, your location and what's trending across Facebook

Something you'd like to tell us, Kevon?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

mcfan

#Beautiful

#1774 [url]

Jun 3 15 5:14 PM

Urban AC:
20 23 MARIAH CAREY Infinity 269 265 +4 1.025

-6 Spins
-5 Bullet
-0.054 AI

Urban:
50 48 MARIAH CAREY Infinity 292 334 -42 0.773

-5 Spins
+5 Bullet
-0.039 AI

6.526 million views on YouTube.

2,757,404 plays on Spotify (+53,479)

iTunes:
#809 - "Infinity" (+119)
#391 - #1 to Infinity (+3)

houseofMusiC

#1775 [url]

Jun 3 15 8:11 PM

CoryCoolDangerous wrote:
Kanye wrote:

They are so strange
Now I see, the first teaser clip didn't have a full version. They just pasted the teaser clip on this video.

mcfan

#Beautiful

#1778 [url]

Jun 4 15 8:15 AM

Urban AC:
21 23 MARIAH CAREY Infinity 261 272 -11 0.933

-8 Spins
-15 Bullet
-0.092 AI

Urban:
50 50 MARIAH CAREY Infinity 277 335 -58 0.700

-15 Spins
-16 Bullet
-0.073 AI

6.868 million views on YouTube.

iTunes:
#844 - "Infinity" (-35)
#402 - #1 to Infinity (-11)

#1780 [url]

Jun 5 15 5:50 AM

I like the video, very glamorous. A diva in Vegas! She looks good, I like the live stuff... The "dancing" in the beginning in the black dress is awkward. For the rest the video is very good. Sadly, the video came too late.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help