Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#21 [url]

Apr 13 15 10:53 AM

I love that we'll get the video as well.
I wonder if Mariah can do any promo before Vegas.

Remove this ad

Nike

Posts: 12,157 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#23 [url]

Apr 13 15 10:58 AM

I wonder if it's an uptempo, mid tempo or ballad, it's hard to guess based on the title

jrsoares

#24 [url]

Apr 13 15 11:01 AM

MisplacedValidity wrote:
If she can get a top 10 out of this, I'd be extremely happy.

I'd be happy with any HOT 100 placing to be honest.

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#25 [url]

Apr 13 15 11:27 AM

Mariah Carey - New Single: Infinity - Out on April 27th

The online store says all titles are Hot 100 #1's. I reckon they've already bought a #1.

Lol.

Kevon

Administrator

#26 [url]

Apr 13 15 12:15 PM

The use of 'Stunning' makes me think it will be a midtempo ballad/love song. You wouldn't describe a song like say, 'Obsessed' as a 'stunning new song'

At least we have a date - 2 weeks to go. I hope they've gotten it a radio deal. Since Mariah will be busy and won't have time to promote I think that's the best alternative.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

roi17

#28 [url]

Apr 13 15 12:55 PM

I just hope radio has put the Rockefeller drama behind and let her start this era fresh. I know most times it's just us fans not letting things go but it's had an overwhelming effect just 4 months ago so I hope it's not too early.

Kevon

Administrator

#30 [url]

Apr 13 15 3:43 PM

I wonder if we'll get a resung remix. For the first 1s project, we got loads for ISB. Hopefully with this one we will get the same. That would at least make me ok with it only being one song. With ISB we basically got five songs

Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Apr 13 15 4:12 PM

I was really hoping we would get 3 or 4 new songs and they would at least put some of her best live performances of the #1's on the Album instead of just the Album versions everyone already has. I'm really excited though it seems everything is on track and they plan to promote the hell out of the song.

MCharmbracelet

#32 [url]

Apr 13 15 5:25 PM

Kevon wrote:
The use of 'Stunning' makes me think it will be a midtempo ballad/love song. You wouldn't describe a song like say, 'Obsessed' as a 'stunning new song'

At least we have a date - 2 weeks to go. I hope they've gotten it a radio deal. Since Mariah will be busy and won't have time to promote I think that's the best alternative.

Hopefully you'll be happy to know then that they are referring to the video and not the song in regards to the 'stunning' comment. smiley: happy  I'll guess that the stunning part is Mariah, and maybe St. Barts

esettle0

Posts: 21,140 Reflections of your love have come to wither

#34 [url]

Apr 13 15 9:32 PM

mcfan wrote:
I have low expectations for the song and video. I hope to be surprised!

I have very-high expectations for the song itself, I bet I'll love it. But very-low expectations for the video and it's overall commercial performance. It'll be interesting to see how the label handles things. I actually think IDJ did a good job with the launch of #B, so I'm looking to see if Sony/Epic will do as much as they did with the launch of this single.

rooney1905

#35 [url]

Apr 13 15 10:44 PM

I agree. The music for me has been high quality so that's not the issue. It's all the other factors that go into show biz that has been hurting with her. Sounds like she has a number of thins in the works for this year.

#36 [url]

Apr 14 15 2:56 PM

From Erik Bradley:

EBUNC1: That feeling when you hear a classic new song that will be included on an album with ALL #1 songs! 😊😎😋😇💥👍🙌💃☝️💭 @MariahCarey #Infinity

EBUNC1: @Klevezinho can't be too specific (takes more than 140 characters) but it's exceptionally amazing. #lambily will LOVE!

EBUNC1: @madrye28 not enough characters to get too deep about it - but it's SO excellent! You'll hear it very very soon!

EBUNC1: @Gaz241985 @MariahCarey it's just a classic! Belongs on the #1's album for sure.

EBUNC1: It's MC - she defies genre boundaries! #Infinity

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#37 [url]

Apr 14 15 2:57 PM

Re: Mariah Carey - New Single: Infinity - Out on April 27th

Well that's an exciting description.

Kevon

Administrator

#40 [url]

Apr 14 15 3:13 PM

^^ Exactly. He didn't really tell us anything. If it is truly 'genreless' then that's great, because that's exactly how I'd describe 'Beautiful' but like David said, this is a hardcore stan speaking so his opinion isn't much more valid than say, B Scott describing the song.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help