No disrespect

No second thought

It truly, truly is

Truthfully I'm through with this

Why are we still doin this

Answer the phone like

Who is this?

Take your head and knock some sense

Je ne comprends pas (I don't understand)

Ain't no compliments (Duh)

Ain't no being friends (Duh)

Ain't no false pretense (Duh)

Ain't no make amends (Duh)

Ain't no come agains (Duh)

That's the story

Ain't no happy ends

Close the door

Lose the key

Leave my heart

On the mat for me

I was yours eternally

There's an end to infinity

To infinity

To infinity

Is it lack of ice

Got you so cold?

Have you ever felt this on your own?

Why you tryin' to play like you're so grown?

Everything you own, boy, you still owe

Close the door

Lose the key

Leave my heart

On the mat for me

I was yours eternally

There's an end to infinity

To infinity

To infinity

You're leavin', you're leavin'

You're out the door

Infinity lovin' me more and more

You're leavin', you're leavin'

You're out the door

Infinity lovin' me more and more

Cause I believe infinity

Is more than just a made up dream

Cause I believe infinity

Is more than just a made up dream

wenn20557760.jpg

Download “Infinity” on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/MariahInfinity
Amazon: http://smarturl.it/InfinityAmzn
Spotify: http://smarturl.it/InfinitySptfy

Last Edited By: ShayneFly Apr 27 15 6:38 PM. Edited 7 times

Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Apr 12 15 8:13 PM

MissyJG wrote:
So the new single is also called Infinity?

Actually I'm curious too... where did we officially hear the single was called "Infinity"?  All I remember is the #Infinity that Mariah made and some rumor a week or so ago, but that could have been referring to the album title, no?

jrsoares

#4 [url]

Apr 12 15 8:18 PM

The rumor started when people said Monica had a demo from 2009 called ''Infinity'' and the videos of that song were pulled out of Youtube.

MissyJG

#7 [url]

Apr 12 15 9:00 PM

jrsoares wrote:
The rumor started when people said Monica had a demo from 2009 called ''Infinity'' and the videos of that song were pulled out of Youtube.

It started when someone on Ukmix posted "Infinity, 27 April" or something. And a week later Mariah tweeted #Infinity. Then people started talking about how Monica has an unreleased song (which was apparently sung on her reality show or something) called Infinity which is also produxed by B Cox. Anyway, now that we know the album is called #1 to infinity, will the single be called Infinity as well?

NhWxMaN

#8 [url]

Apr 12 15 9:03 PM

MissyJG wrote:
jrsoares wrote:

It started when someone on Ukmix posted "Infinity, 27 April" or something. And a week later Mariah tweeted #Infinity. Then people started talking about how Monica has an unreleased song (which was apparently sung on her reality show or something) called Infinity which is also produxed by B Cox. Anyway, now that we know the album is called #1 to infinity, will the single be called Infinity as well?
additionally, someone tweeted about Infinity to Eric B and he responded that he would listening to it Tuesday.

#9 [url]

Apr 12 15 9:07 PM

I'm kind of nervous about this song. Is it more of a pop ballad like almost home or more of an R&B one like WBT? I don't know which kind I would like more.

#10 [url]

Apr 12 15 9:07 PM

As much as it is a play on words, "#1 to Infinity" might also just mean VOL to Infinity in the tracklist IMO.

Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Apr 12 15 9:12 PM

Jeterluva wrote:
I'm kind of nervous about this song. Is it more of a pop ballad like almost home or more of an R&B one like WBT? I don't know which kind I would like more.

We don't know. A few people, both here and on UKmix, claim that it's a mid tempo. But like others have said, mid tempo is vague and could mean anything. Hopefully we'll find out more tomorrow or Tuesday.

MissyJG

#12 [url]

Apr 12 15 9:14 PM

NhWxMaN wrote:
MissyJG wrote:
jrsoares wrote:

additionally, someone tweeted about Infinity to Eric B and he responded that he would listening to it Tuesday.

Oh yeah, that's right.

#14 [url]

Apr 12 15 9:26 PM

CoryCoolDangerous wrote:
I hope there's more than one new song and I hope they do some interesting promotion with the old songs as well

Me too. The last one had a good amount of new songs. Hopefully we'll get the same this time.

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#16 [url]

Apr 13 15 10:18 AM

Monday, April 27th marks the global premiere of both new single “Infinity” and the stunning Brett Ratner-lensed accompanying video. That same day, Mariah has a spectacular kick-off event planned in Las Vegas to celebrate her upcoming Caesars Palace Vegas Residency. Stay tuned for more details !

http://www.mariahcarey.com/news/title/mariah-to-release-1-to-infinity-on-may-18/

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

#19 [url]

Apr 13 15 10:35 AM

Yup I guess we can remove the ? from this thread now!

Also that press release said "co-written by Mariah" so I guess that squashes the rumors that it was that old Monica song.

jrsoares

#20 [url]

Apr 13 15 10:48 AM

CoryCoolDangerous wrote:
Yup I guess we can remove the ? from this thread now!

Also that press release said "co-written by Mariah" so I guess that squashes the rumors that it was that old Monica song.

Not exactly. Mariah may have rewritten some of the lyrics. I guess we have to wait and see.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help