Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Mar 30 15 7:50 PM

Looking at the HATEU video for the first time in years, it isn't as bad as I remember. There are definitely some gorgeous shots. I'm trying to imagine if the video were set somewhere else...you know, somewhere that required Mariah to be fully clothed...then again that wouldn't be a Mariah music video, would it? smiley: laugh

Remove this ad

NhWxMaN

#22 [url]

Mar 30 15 7:56 PM

Bitter Blue Bong wrote:
Looking at the HATEU video for the first time in years, it isn't as bad as I remember. There are definitely some gorgeous shots. I'm trying to imagine if the video were set somewhere else...you know, somewhere that required Mariah to be fully clothed...then again that wouldn't be a Mariah music video, would it? smiley: laugh
the vevo commercial that featured hateu was way better than the music vid (minus the "explosions").  i liked the general idea of the vevo commercial.... the atmosphere of nyc fit the song way better.

#26 [url]

Mar 31 15 10:19 AM

Apparently its a funky sexy dance number produced by Darkchild with ad mixing by David Morales. And a mix between Stay Awhile and If You Should Ever Be Lonely.

jrsoares

#27 [url]

Mar 31 15 10:29 AM

Mariah88 wrote:
Apparently its a funky sexy dance number produced by Darkchild with ad mixing by David Morales. And a mix between Stay Awhile and If You Should Ever Be Lonely.

That could be quite interesting, even though I'm not a fan of DC recent work.

Last Edited By: jrsoares Mar 31 15 10:33 AM. Edited 1 time.

Migrate90

#30 [url]

Mar 31 15 12:54 PM

You guys will believe anything...

Remove this ad

Stamos

#32 [url]

Mar 31 15 3:35 PM

UKMix? Ok, it was probably one of Mr. Spice's aliases who had the inside info.
Did he provide scanned contracts and stuff too?

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

carlos b fly

Administrator

#33 [url]

Mar 31 15 5:15 PM

Oh Lord, we're at the stage now where you know they'll be half a dozen wannabe's who have heard the song, know the info on it, know the producers etc smiley: laugh I've grown numb to it. I don't see how Rodney could be producing it. Hasn't she been in the studio with JD? Like it or love it, I assume this means the track will be a Dupri production. 

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#35 [url]

Mar 31 15 5:46 PM

^There were no leftovers. lol. That's why we got MOAIA bonus tracks... at least, thats my understanding.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

mcfan

#Beautiful

#36 [url]

Mar 31 15 5:54 PM

Vincent wrote:
^There were no leftovers. lol. That's why we got MOAIA bonus tracks... at least, thats my understanding.
Maybe a leftover that was kept in demo form and that she just re-worked with JD? Who knows..

Kevon

Administrator

#40 [url]

Apr 1 15 4:15 AM

Mariah88 wrote:
And it's featuring a rap verse by Obama

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help