Remove this ad

kittykow105

#41 [url]

May 1 14 12:07 AM

Maybe more songs will be international bonus tracks. What happened to "Kick Rocks" or maybe it has a new title?

Remove this ad

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#44 [url]

May 1 14 12:10 AM

So now we stare at it all for the next 26 days.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#45 [url]

Icancountmysexpartnersononehand wrote:
The face shot is the same cover that was leaked in that Target or Walmart ad way back isn't it?

Edit: It is.

072813_mimialbumartleak.jpg

I always thought that pic was so bad it couldn't possibly be the real cover. And here we are smiley: laugh

#46 [url]

The title is Eh but I think the fact that she added a pic she drew as a child is really cool and makes the tile work. I actually really like the Album cover and the song titles are great. Let's just hope the music and the voice are on point and they release a killer single that even puts #Beautiful to shame.

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#47 [url]

May 1 14 12:11 AM

^^ LOL. Hasn't she said she's been trying to pick out a cover since that came out too? I guess she meant the deluxe edition?

Ginger1.vivamariah19436

#48 [url]

May 1 14 12:11 AM

Who is the surprise guest singer supposed to be? Unless they aren't credited. And she better have not been talking about those two old ass songs from a scrapped album. I cannot believe those are the padded songs for the deluxe.

#49 [url]

May 1 14 12:12 AM

Is it possible those re-mixes are "cover ups" for actual new tracks, and they don't want to divulge the whole surprise yet? Can tracklist slightly change upon release of the album? Otherwise, she's bogus as a motherkisser for giving us off the rack tracks that she kept under her bosom of goodies.

#50 [url]

"I am Mariah. Mariah, I am..."

Remove this ad

#51 [url]

OMG im so happy.I LOVE the two album covers.Im clearly getting the two of em.The title i would have prefer if she had stayed with only I AM MARIAH.the elusive chanteuse is too much.Anyway.If somebody got the two pics from the covers in HQ without the title and all id love to have it to put it as a wallpeper on my cellphone.Thanks in advance and cant wair till may 27

#52 [url]

May 1 14 12:13 AM

Ginger1 wrote:
Who is the surprise guest singer supposed to be? Unless they aren't credited. And she better have not been talking about those two old ass songs from a scrapped album. I cannot believe those are the padded songs for the deluxe.

Let's hope she took some extra care at reworking them to perfect the remixes with some re-recorded vocals and arangments!

Vincent

#53 [url]

May 1 14 12:15 AM

Sigh, I hoped the complaining would stop.

Pretend the Memoirs songs don't exist and listen to the other 15 songs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

MissyJG

#54 [url]

May 1 14 12:16 AM

Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
Ginger1 wrote:

Let's hope she took some extra care at reworking them to perfect the remixes with some re-recorded vocals and arangments!

Doubt it. This kinda reminds me of OHN 2000 being put on MCIIY. Old songs on new album..

nickliha

#55 [url]

May 1 14 12:16 AM

lillovaboy wrote:
OMG im so happy.I LOVE the two album covers.Im clearly getting the two of em.The title i would have prefer if she had stayed with only I AM MARIAH.the elusive chanteuse is too much.Anyway.If somebody got the two pics from the covers in HQ without the title and all id love to have it to put it as a wallpeper on my cellphone.Thanks in advance and cant wair till may 27

IM GETTING BOTH TOO! And this coming from someone who didn't bother buying physical copies of the last 2 albums.

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#56 [url]

May 1 14 12:18 AM

RnB Junkie wrote:
Sigh, I hoped the complaining would stop.

Pretend the Memoirs songs don't exist and listen to the other 15 songs.

Well I think part of it is that she's delivering less than she implied/promised which is a little annoying. I just hate to see her working her fans like that and it just comes off as lazy. I'm excited as hell for the rest of it though.

Vincent

#57 [url]

May 1 14 12:19 AM

I mean she never said we were getting an 18 track album? Plus there could be more bonus tracks for other reasons hopefully! We'll see...

Vincent, dahhhhling.

rayyanmod

#58 [url]

May 1 14 12:20 AM

the George cover reminds me when she cited his solo debut as the perfect album because it offered something to everybody back in her highschool days. feels like a full circle to go and remake one of its songs now.

the segue from that song into a gospel break must be quite the religious experience. bring it mamma.

Last Edited By: rayyanmod May 1 14 12:22 AM. Edited 1 time.

#60 [url]

May 1 14 12:22 AM

well i pre-ordered both . slightly disappointed that those are the bonus tracks but oh well!
the title, i think Me. I Am Mariah would have sufficed lol, but as usual she's gotta add a little quirkiness to it. i think when the emancipation of mimi first came out i was like what the... but the little chanteuse sort of adds a lighter feeling to the album, a little whimsy.

~Scoop me up and we can go
To that little spot where no one knows~

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help