Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Apr 30 14 11:47 PM

seanjonmc wrote:
*SHAKING AND CRYING*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this omfg... 

wait i notice sth on the video when she was showing the back cover songs from 15 to 18 are not included so that was only on itunes?

Remove this ad

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#23 [url]

Apr 30 14 11:50 PM

buggend wrote:
seanjonmc wrote:
*SHAKING AND CRYING*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this omfg... 

wait i notice sth on the video when she was showing the back cover songs from 15 to 18 are not included so that was only on itunes?

I'm thinking they are placeholder titles for an expected 18 track listing. It's A Wrap and BGK? I doubt it lol

#25 [url]

Apr 30 14 11:51 PM

I don't want to hear any b!tching from the lambs that didn't want TAOLG as the title. You got what you asked for.   MIAMTEC.    smiley: laugh

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#26 [url]

Apr 30 14 11:52 PM

Yeah... It's a weird title lol. TAOLG is a much better title, but what can ya do after that song laid an egg?

MisplacedValidity

Administrator

#27 [url]

Apr 30 14 11:53 PM

buggend wrote:
seanjonmc wrote:
*SHAKING AND CRYING*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this omfg... 

Yeah, they could be iTunes exclusives to get people to buy the album from there. Maybe she will also have a Target exclusive and then a bonus track for international release to make us all really broke smiley: laugh

http://friendsofmariahmessageboard.yuku.com/sreply/690834/New-Album-Discussion#collapseThreeReply690834

MissyJG

#29 [url]

Apr 30 14 11:55 PM

Gosh that standard cover with the full body shot is so pretty! I haven't loved an album cover of hers this much in a while. The back cover is great too. Very cute and personal. Glad TAOLG isn't on the standard tracklist at least. Lol. So is the title with or without the chanteuse part? Either way, I like the title.

Last Edited By: MissyJG Apr 30 14 11:57 PM. Edited 1 time.

#30 [url]

robjv1 wrote:
Yeah... It's a weird title lol. TAOLG is a much better title, but what can ya do after that song laid an egg?

I actually like how wacky the title is. It will be remembered forever. lol

Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#31 [url]

Really hate the title and covers... And is she serious with that Deluxe tracklisting?!? Two leftovers from Memoirs, that's it?? I hope this is a bad joke. We've waited FIVE years and we basically get the standard 14 tracks? That's some bullsh!t. I was expecting 14 tracks + 4 exclusive Deluxe tracks. So disappointing...

robjv1

#32 [url]

Apr 30 14 11:56 PM

Johnny Roberts wrote:
robjv1 wrote:

I actually like how wacky the title is. It will be remembered forever. lol

Yeah, it REALLY over the top though lol. It's a little too goofy IMO. Oh well, it's just a title.

Migrate90

#33 [url]

Apr 30 14 11:57 PM

I don't like the title or artwork. And I'm not feeling the tracklist at first glance either...

Why put Angel Advocate discarded tracks on the deluxe?! WTF! You'd think she has recorded some amazing new songs to include on the deluxe edition.

Anyway, I can't wait to hear this damn album! The music is all that matters to me.

Oh and, is "One More Try" a George Michael cover? If so, did she just remake "Can't let Go"? lol j/k

Migrate90

#34 [url]

Apr 30 14 11:59 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Really hate the title and covers... And is she serious with that Deluxe tracklisting?!? Two leftovers from Memoirs, that's it?? I hope this is a bad joke. We've waited FIVE years and we basically get the standard 14 tracks? That's some bullsh!t. I was expecting 14 tracks + 4 exclusive Deluxe tracks. So disappointing... tired.gif

Lol I swear I didn't even read your post. 
Agreed basically.

#35 [url]

May 1 14 12:00 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Really hate the title and covers... And is she serious with that Deluxe tracklisting?!? Two leftovers from Memoirs, that's it?? I hope this is a bad joke. We've waited FIVE years and we basically get the standard 14 tracks? That's some bullsh!t. I was expecting 14 tracks + 4 exclusive Deluxe tracks. So disappointing... tired.gif

Yeah the Billboard cover would have fit the title so much better. I don't mind It's a Wrap. But BGK with R.Kelly. They must have re-sung it as a duet.

MissyJG

#36 [url]

BeyondIdolization wrote:

I was a little disappointed with the old tracks too especially when i don't even care about MJB and R Kelly. Why not do new songs? It's a little strange to just put then on there. But whatever, they are extras and I know a lot if people really wanted to hear them.

robjv1

#37 [url]

BeyondIdolization wrote:

Yeah if those Memoirs tracks are actually on there, gurl bye lol. It's really obvious track padding, "oh let's just give me some throwaways from a five year old album". The close up cover is ok to me, but both just... predictable. We've just seen that MC so many times, it'd be nice to get something with some distinction.

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#38 [url]

May 1 14 12:01 AM

I think "Heavenly" is some kinda medley of gospel songs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#39 [url]

May 1 14 12:03 AM

Migrate90 wrote:

Why put Angel Advocate discarded tracks on the deluxe?! WTF! You'd think she has recorded some amazing new songs to include on the deluxe edition.

I know, this must be the worst Deluxe edition from any artist ever. smiley: sick

Oh and, is "One More Try" a George Michael cover? If so, did she just remake
"Can't let Go"? lol j/k

LOL I looove One More Try so I'm excited to hear it but yeah, she basically did CLG one more time.

Btw I don't see how she possibly had "more than enough tracks" like a year ago? If she can't even fill an 18-track Deluxe then clearly she lied about that...

#40 [url]

May 1 14 12:04 AM

She always said she wanted to put some of those remixes out and the fans always asked for the MJB remix.

I'd rather have had remixes from this era and Triumphant or Mesmerized. But whatever, we still get a standard 15 tracks.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help