Remove this ad

#621 [url]

Nov 21 16 2:30 PM

Was surprised by this album. Enjoyed it a lot over the summer.  It´s well produced and I definitely felt there was a lot more passion from Britney on 'Glory' compared with her previous few efforts.
Best album since "In the zone". I have always liked her though, from her debut on. She always has enough fun songs on her albums and she definitely has a unique sound.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#622 [url]

Nov 22 16 11:10 AM

Nice video and it captured the sexy fun of the song really well too. Britney is looking so beautiful as well and she's in such fantastic shape now.

Quote    Reply   

#625 [url]

Nov 29 16 1:17 PM

Britney is struggling for hits these days. Shame, I love Make Me and Slumber Party. I wouldn't be surprised if Glory didn't get a 3rd single. smiley: frown

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

#626 [url]

Nov 29 16 1:46 PM

It looks like years of being "out of it" finally took its toll of her career. She got a pass for the Circus and Femme Fatale eras (deservedly), but there's a new generation of kids now who probably don't know/care about what she went through. 

It's a real shame, because if this music and this "present" Britney were around for the Britney Jean era, I think it would have been huge for her. I'm not sure what she needs to do to make a comeback success-wise, but IMO it would take at least a major televised live performance with great live singing, dancing, and a great look-- lip-syncing just doesn't cut it for the current generation, unless the dancing is absolutely spectacular.

I still can't believe Make Me didn't smash. I think it could have gone either way, but the boring video and the so-so VMA's performance ended up killing it. I'm still gonna need a video for Man On The Moon and a live performance of Just Luv Me at some point smiley: ohwell

Last Edited By: jamiclever Nov 29 16 1:52 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#627 [url]

Nov 29 16 4:14 PM

Make Me was never that smash hit. This album maybe didn't have that 'one' big smash, but there were songs that could've led to greater success than MM did imo.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#628 [url]

Dec 1 16 7:43 PM

jamiclever wrote:
It looks like years of being "out of it" finally took its toll of her career. She got a pass for the Circus and Femme Fatale eras (deservedly), but there's a new generation of kids now who probably don't know/care about what she went through.

She needs to release strong material anyway. Nobody is going to buy/listen/stream just because Britney had a rough time years ago.

I guess I am in the minority here, but I don't care about Slumber Party. She looks amazing on the video, but it's just an okay song. I don't feel like replaying it

Quote    Reply   

#629 [url]

Dec 2 16 1:22 PM

Happy birthday Britney! She turned 35 today.

Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

#631 [url]

Apr 12 17 5:05 PM

Britney officially announced her Piece of Me Vegas show is coming to an end this year. She's gonna be touring in Asia for a bit and then has no plans.

What do you guys think could be next for her? Should she quickly record another album and go for a hit? Do you think she cares? Do you think anyone cares?

It would make me feel really old to think that Britney Spears is "over"

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#632 [url]

Apr 12 17 5:14 PM

I don't think she cares and I don't think the public cares. I don't think she ever had that true musical drive in her like Mariah where she just has to make music. She was basically bullied to keep doing it by her money-grubbing parents. She had a good career but she's basically a legacy artist at this point.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#633 [url]

Apr 12 17 5:27 PM

I think she just puts together albums periodically to justify continuing to perform as that's where the money is. Though she doesn't really need to, she could never put out an album again and probably just keep doing the legacy thing.

Unlike her peer Floptina who can't even get enough interest to go on tour when she actually puts out an album

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#636 [url]

Apr 13 17 3:53 AM

^Britney has done quite a good job at regaining her image as polished and poised from her messy days. Stella would get her doing some messy reality show

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#637 [url]

Apr 13 17 6:04 AM

mimifan09 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
Britney better model her career after Mariah's (2014-onwards)

She should hire Queen Stella! happy.gif

She lowkey should! What with the rumors of her new model boyfriend, Queen would keep her in the press 24/7

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#638 [url]

Apr 13 17 1:03 PM

Maybe she could low key revive Clowntina's career as she needs people talking about her. Though I very much she could doubt could afford her. I doubt Stella takes payment in Oreos

Quote    Reply   

#639 [url]

Jun 30 17 3:52 PM

Just a day after telling us she's "pissed off" that people think she lipsynchs and that she's "busting her ass" out there, Godney goes and blesses us with her beautiful live vocals and sings happy birthday to her bodyguard:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV9wTCglZy6/?taken-by=ihjflr

Mariah who? Celine when?

LOL -- bum note here and there aside, I actually love Britney's voice. I wish she sang live more -- she's got an interesting tone and unique runs. Now that her dancing is declined, she should rely on actually singing more.

Quote    Reply   

#640 [url]

Jun 30 17 9:18 PM

Vocalney where ya been?!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help