Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#601 [url]

Oct 24 16 4:51 PM

jamiclever wrote:
Britney apparently shot the video for her 2nd single Slumber Party over the weekend!

Thank God! This no new single mess was starting to annoy me. Her best album in years and they let it go to waste, it's already off the BB200 smiley: sick

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#605 [url]

Oct 26 16 1:05 AM

I LOVE Slumber Party...when did a remix featuring Tinashe happen? Am I super late?

Hopefully it's hot, but I'm just glad Glory is getting a 2nd single.

BTW still loving Glory and spinning it regularly. So impressed with this album - a complete turnaround from Britney Jean (and Pretty Girls).

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#606 [url]

Oct 29 16 4:25 PM

I'm okay with Slumber Party. She needs to avoid anything too dance/pop, put as much distance between the last few Britney campaign material as possible. Slumber Party achieves that. And I'm always here for some Tinashe.

Quote    Reply   

#607 [url]

Nov 16 16 1:18 AM

Slumber Party (feat. Tinashe) is on Apple Music now, music video out November 18.

Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

#609 [url]

Nov 17 16 2:44 AM

Dead serious, that short clip alone is better than the whole Make Me video.

I hope the actual music video comes out good. Sometimes I get tricked by the teasers.

Quote    Reply   

#612 [url]

Nov 18 16 1:30 PM

SLAYNEY HAS ARRIVED

rmRrLcr.gif

Love the video! The mansion setting, Britney's energy/sexiness, the colors, visuals, EVERYTHING. I immediately want to watch again.

Whoever directed this video is a KEEPER

Quote    Reply   

#613 [url]

Nov 18 16 1:32 PM

The red dress, the choreography...HERE FOR IT

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#615 [url]

Nov 18 16 3:41 PM

It's a good video but her lip injections are SO distracting, and I didn't like that other girl taking over the song. Hopefully the video will help the song become a hit though.

Quote    Reply   

#617 [url]

Nov 18 16 6:09 PM

MissyJG wrote:
^you mean tinashe? Haha.

The video was filmed in the same house as in TMB

https://twitter.com/liquoronurlips/status/799641237410238464

WHAT KINDA MARIAH HOMAGE?!

I'm obsessed with this music video and it just got taken up another notch!

Quote    Reply   

rooney1905

#618 [url]

Nov 19 16 9:10 AM

I love Tinashe! She is an R&B junkie. Really great album and mixtape. This isn't my favorite song for Glory but it is still cute and Britney looks great! Much improved video from her from top to bottom.

Quote    Reply   

#620 [url]

Nov 19 16 4:12 PM

wow im impressed!  best video i've seen from her in a while!  she looks great, the video is sensual and visually interesting, and she is moving fluidly.  i think i look this song better now than before lol

~Scoop me up and we can go
To that little spot where no one knows~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help