#21 [url]

Apr 12 15 9:27 AM

Yup, definitely not flattering at all

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Apr 12 15 12:18 PM

There were pictures of her standing up and her stomach looked just fine. The sitting down pictures are when she's in a car so I'm sure you won't see them. Also, Britney (more than ANYONE else in the game) ain't had a f*ck to give in years.

Excited for the song!! Brit's music usually slays.

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Apr 16 15 12:29 PM

Girls roll up
Windows roll down
Eyes on us
Jaws on the ground

She'll look good in the music video regardless of the behind the scene photos, and we're less than 3 weeks away. Hope it's a cute summer bop, I'd love to see Britney in the top 10 of the Hot 100 again.

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#24 [url]

Apr 16 15 3:10 PM

Most people, even if they haven't gained that much weight, get some kind of stomach rolls when they sit down. But her stomach looks weird. Like wrinkly like that of someone 20 years older than her, or like someone who was obese and has had lipo or lost a lot of weight very quickly.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

MissyJG

#25 [url]

Apr 16 15 4:46 PM

Kevon wrote:
Most people, even if they haven't gained that much weight, get some kind of stomach rolls when they sit down. But her stomach looks weird. Like wrinkly like that of someone 20 years older than her, or like someone who was obese and has had lipo or lost a lot of weight very quickly.

Yeah that's it. It doesn't really have anything to do with weight. She looks fine when she stands. But yes her skin has aged badly and it didnt just happen recently. It started in her mid/late 20s already. You can also see it in her face. It's a bit too wrinkly, saggy and sun damaged for her age. Her skin is losing its elasticity. That said, I do hope she slays with the new single. Just because of the crap she's gotten and her being the it girl in my teens..I'm not exactly a fan but I've always rooted for her. And would be nice if she could show that doing Vegas doesn't mean your career is over..

Quote    Reply   

NhWxMaN

#26 [url]

Apr 16 15 5:08 PM

Kevon wrote:

yes!  this is exactly what i was thinking about.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#27 [url]

Apr 17 15 4:32 PM

And whilst we're on the topic of those pictures, Iggy looks a pasty washed out mess. And she's 24 so has no excuse

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#28 [url]

Apr 18 15 12:08 PM

Kevon wrote:

It does look like lipo combined with too much tanning over the years.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Apr 22 15 1:23 PM

Wait, WHAT?! Britney is PERFORMING "Pretty Girls" at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday May 17th!!! smiley: eek

I, Jonathan Rihallah Carey, pray to the Holy Spearit that the world will see Slayney and not TrainWreckney.

Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea To Perform 'Pretty Girls' at 2015 Billboard Music Awards

It’s official: Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea are coming to the 2015 Billboard Music Awards for the debut TV performance of “Pretty Girls.”

Billboard and dick clark productions today announced Britney and Iggy would perform their new single in what will surely go down as one of the biggest pop moments of the year so far. 

Iggy overturned her self-imposed social media ban earlier this month to tweet how “extremely excited” she was about the release of “Pretty Girls” and that she was “going to perform it.” The latter comment started a global guessing game as fans tried to figure where the track would get its live showcase. Now we all know.

The two superstars join a glittering line-up of performers that already includes Kelly Clarkson, Fall Out Boy featuring Wiz Khalifa, Hozier, Nick Jonas, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Meghan Trainor and John Legend.

Britney and Iggy have each made strong impressions on the Billboard charts. Britney, a veteran of the BBMAs with six career wins, has charted six No. 1 albums on the Billboard 200 and five No. 1 songs on the Billboard Hot 100.

Iggy’s career has got off to a fast start. Last year she became the first act since The Beatles to chart at Nos. 1 and 2 simultaneously on the Billboard Hot 100 with their first two hits, "Fancy" and Ariana Grande's "Problem,” on which she featured.

This year, Iggy is a finalist in 11 BBMAs categories with 12 entries. Leading all artists for the ceremony is Taylor Swift with 14 nominations in 13 categories, followed closely by Sam Smith with 13.

The 2015 Billboard Music Awards returns to ABC on Sunday, May 17 at 8pm ET and will be held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

Ludacris will co-host with supermodel (and Legend's wife) Chrissy Teigen, while Allen Shapiro, Mike Mahan, Mark Bracco, Barry Adelman and Robert Deaton are executive producers. Tickets are now on sale at Ticketmaster.com.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/bbma/6538917/britney-spears-and-iggy-azalea-to-perform-pretty-girls-at-2015-billboard

Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Apr 22 15 5:24 PM

I guess they forgot in 2005 when MC had the 1 and 2 spots.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Apr 22 15 5:54 PM

Jeterluva wrote:

Billboard specified first two hits:

Iggy’s career has got off to a fast start. Last year she became the first act since The Beatles to chart at Nos. 1 and 2 simultaneously on the Billboard Hot 100 with their first two hits, "Fancy" and Ariana Grande's "Problem,” on which she featured.

We Belong Together and Shake It Off weren't Mariah's first 2 hits. smiley: tongue

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#32 [url]

Apr 22 15 6:54 PM

I wish the song wasn't with that Thingy.

I hope Brit slays and isn't, as Mario would say, sleepsleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Apr 23 15 12:30 AM

zxcorr wrote:

Why is she so awkward like this now? I don't understand.

She's been doing that for years. The only person that can answer that question is Britney Jean Spears. You should Tweet her.

Quote    Reply   

esettle0

Posts: 21,140 Reflections of your love have come to wither

#36 [url]

Apr 23 15 2:45 AM

seanjonmc wrote:
Jeterluva wrote:

Is that really a record? She had multiple singles released before 'Fancy'. And while they were not 'hits', how can Billboard create a record once she finally scored a hit. It's kinda stupid imo.

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Apr 23 15 11:06 AM

esettle0 wrote:
seanjonmc wrote:
Jeterluva wrote:

Is that really a record? She had multiple singles released before 'Fancy'. And while they were not 'hits', how can Billboard create a record once she finally scored a hit. It's kinda stupid imo.

I agree with you. It just sounds like Billboard trying to hype Iggy up TBH.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#38 [url]

Apr 24 15 1:31 AM

The disinterest shade in Mariah's eyes. smiley: laugh She was not here for posing with the new pop gerls in 1999 smiley: laugh

ff1fee8527c722bdfe331ed637ed6616.jpg

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Apr 24 15 12:30 PM

I'm a huge Britney fan and think she's beautiful, but that photo just highlights how STUNNING Mariah is in comparison.

Also, her version of Tom's Diner from the new Giorgio Moroder album is leaking-- sounds pretty cool!

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Apr 28 15 1:25 AM

You can hear Tom's Diner here (I can't embed the video):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/24/britney-spears-toms-diner_n_7138212.html

She's been autotuned to hell and back, but I use! It fits that kind of 80s electronic sound.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help