Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 25 15 1:31 PM

Tags : :

I started a new thread because the last one covered the "Britney Jean" era, and that was just depressing. Moving on!

Britney covers People Magazine this week, and confirms her new single will be out May 5th.

cover-600x800.jpg

At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys

Britney Spears opens up about raising sons, date nights with her new man, and whether she’ll marry again. Subscribe now for an inside look at the popstar’s life now, plus exclusive at-home photos, only in PEOPLE.

A hit Las Vegas show. Two happy, rambunctious boys. A hot new boyfriend who adores her. In short: life for Britney Spears has never been better.

“I’m the happiest I’ve ever been,” Spears, 33, tells PEOPLE in this week’s exclusive at-home cover story.

While her long-running Planet Hollywood residency is a big hit — the show has grossed nearly $50 million in ticket sales in a little more than a year — the superstar’s true passion is being a mother to Sean Preston, 9, and Jayden James, 8. “My kids come first in my life, bottom line,” says Spears, who shares parenting duties with her ex-husband, Kevin Federline.

As a hands-on mom, Spears has a lengthy to-do list: play dates, soccer games, gymnastics lessons and up to three hours of homework a night. “Homework is a priority,” she says. “We have a reward system that helps motivate them: if they get so many As, they get one toy a month.”

As the boys grow into “little men,” Spears is relishing their evolving personalities.

“Preston is very opinionated, very expressive, and if he doesn’t like something, he’s going to tell you,” she says. “But he has a huge heart, he’s a good kid and he has manners … Jayden is sweet, very soft-spoken, kinda funny. He’s adorable — a momma’s boy.”

Recently, the kids have taken on chores, including washing off their plates, taking out the trash and helping the family’s three dogs, and Spears is mulling giving them an allowance. “Preston just asked for a high allowance – like $10 a week or $20 a week – but we’ll see!” she says.

Spears’ boyfriend, producer Charlie Ebersol, 32, also pitches in with the kids – and the boys adore him. “They relate to him really well and they have fun together,” says Spears, who started dating Ebersol about six months ago. “He’s refreshing to be around and really light-hearted.”

With her career on a roll – her new single, a collaboration with Iggy Azaelea, drops on May 5 – and her family thriving, Spears says she’s in a “real good place” in her life. She says, “I’m very blessed.”

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2015/03/25/britney-spears-sons-home-cover-story/

In the interview with People she says while she's in Hawaii, getting her tan on because she's filming the music video soon.

Last Edited By: seanjonmc Oct 26 16 1:07 AM. Edited 8 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#1 [url]

Mar 25 15 3:33 PM

God, Britney Jean seemed just liked yesterday. But like Madonna, whenever a Britney album comes out it still feels like A Pop Moment so I'm interested.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Mar 25 15 8:00 PM

Britney looks great in that People magazine spread! Fresh, pretty, and, most importantly, happy. She seems like a great mother too- truly happy for her life turnaround post-2007. LOL at that video-- "VIRGIN pina coladas"- how can you not like this girl?

Always excited for a new Britney single, regardless of whether or not she is

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Mar 25 15 11:30 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
God, Britney Jean seemed just liked yesterday. But like Madonna, whenever a Britney album comes out it still feels like A Pop Moment so I'm interested.

It does seem like just yesterday, but "Work B*tch" was released Sept. 2013, so over a year and a half ago. It was 2 flop singles and a flop album so the "era" was over before you knew it.

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Mar 25 15 11:34 PM

jamiclever wrote:
Britney looks great in that People magazine spread! Fresh, pretty, and, most importantly, happy. She seems like a great mother too- truly happy for her life turnaround post-2007. LOL at that video-- "VIRGIN pina coladas"- how can you not like this girl?

Always excited for a new Britney single, regardless of whether or not she is wink.gif

I still love Britney, and yes she does truly seem like she's in a good place right now. It's great to see her like that. And IMO through all the turbulence, she has always remained likable.

Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8 [url]

Mar 26 15 12:49 PM

I remember back when she was dating that questionable guy and Perez Hilton was making it his mission to slate her as this awful mother. Then she finally snapped because of the media’s negative attention and then he was all “oh I hope she gets better!”. She really bounced back because there definitely was a time where she was viewed quite badly by the media. But she’s definitely got a likable personality which helps.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Mar 26 15 12:54 PM

Kevon wrote:
I remember back when she was dating that questionable guy and Perez Hilton was making it his mission to slate her as this awful mother. Then she finally snapped because of the media’s negative attention and then he was all “oh I hope she gets better!”. She really bounced back because there definitely was a time where she was viewed quite badly by the media. But she’s definitely got a likable personality which helps.

Agreed, for quite a bit of time she had a bad image in the media, but it seemed more like shock, then "what is she doing?!" and "when will she get better?" It wasn't like people totally hated her, I always got the feeling people were rooting for her to get better. I could be totally wrong though.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Mar 26 15 12:56 PM

And to add to that I HATED Perez Hilton's CONSTANT coverage of all her problems back in like 2007 or whatever. Ugh I never liked that guy.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Mar 26 15 9:41 PM

Ugh, the media was horrible to her in 2007. Perez called her "Unfitney"-- IMO, she seemed like the 1 celebrity who literally wanted to be left alone. Most others would have died for that amount of attention, and I think Britney would have given anything to be anonymous at that point. I remember one paparazzi video where a homeless person said something to her and she said "you're better off being homeless than being me, sir." Then a fan met her and asked for an autograph and she responded "i don't know who you think i am, but i'm not that person"

It was nice to see people rally around her and root for her comeback. You can see tears in her eyes as she got on stage for her first comeback concert on the Circus Tour. She really needed that love.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Apr 11 15 1:45 PM

The video has been shooting the past few days and some LQ snippets have leaked. It sounds pretty hot and the video looks fun. Plus, based on this (far away, terrible angle lol), it looks like Brit is finally busting a move:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10203995453386243&set=vb.1220372011&type=2&theater&notif_t=video_processed%C2%A0https://twitter.com/FiebreBritney/status/586622967200747520

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Apr 11 15 2:26 PM

WTF is up with her stomach?? Piggy looks cute TBH.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#17 [url]

Apr 11 15 5:26 PM

Britney Spears - New Single featuring Iggy Azalea Out May 5th

Is it that strange? She's gained weight. They certainly could've picked a more flattering outfit since she's not in shape to wear that.

Quote    Reply   

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#18 [url]

Apr 12 15 5:20 AM

Britney Spears - New Single featuring Iggy Azalea Out May 5th

I think it's a combination of gaining weight and stretch marks. I don't think there's anything unusual or unnatural about her stomach. That's how real women/people look I'd wager if they're not in the gym all the time.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#19 [url]

Apr 12 15 7:19 AM

That outfit, given her shape, was a bit of an error for sure. I'm assuming she's not bothered and it'll all be covered by clever angles or digital trickery.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Apr 12 15 8:03 AM

I'd say it's part fat, part childbirth and partly due to the fact she is sat down. I bet it looks fine when she is stood up (even though I bet it will be digitally altered).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help