Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 15 15 4:40 AM

Tags : :

MARIAH CAREY ANNOUNCES HEADLINING RESIDENCY AT
THE COLOSSEUM AT CAESARS PALACE
RESIDENCY BEGINS MAY 6, 2105 

"MARIAH CAREY #1's," an innovative original production of Carey's unprecedented 18 #1 singles performed live in concert for the first time 

Honey B. Fly Ticket Sales begin Jan. 15 @ 8:30am ET/5:30am PT 

LAS VEGAS, NV (Jan. 15, 2015) — Mariah Carey, the iconic chanteuse and best-selling female artist of all time with over 200 million records sold, is coming to Las Vegas with a headlining residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace. For the first time ever, she will perform all 18 of her timeless and beloved Number One Hits together in one concert. Designed exclusively for The Colosseum, the production will also feature fan-favorite album cuts, never-before-performed selections and many more musical surprises. 

Mariah announced the exciting news today on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, where she surprised the entire studio audience with tickets to her Las Vegas show and a hotel stay at Caesars Palace. 

Honey B. Fly has reserved a special allotment of tickets and VIP Packages exclusively for our members! Fans can register for the Honey B. Live Pass to access our HBF Ticket Sale.Read all the details below! 

"I have so many ideas for the show that I'm currently working on and am excited to perform all of my #1 singles together for the first time and others that are very close to my heart," said Mariah. "My songs are the soundtrack of my life and I can't wait to share them with my fans on stage!" 

"Vision of Love," "Hero," "Fantasy," "We Belong Together" and "Touch My Body" to name a few, are among Mariah's 18 songs to reach #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, a feat that has not been achieved by any other solo artist in music history. 

In celebration of Mariah's groundbreaking record, and in tandem with the concert series, Mariah is working on a new edition of her worldwide best-selling album #1's. Set to include all 18 of her number one hits, along with newly recorded music, the album will be released later this year.

The Honey B. Fly Live Pass: Your access to exclusive ticket sales
Fans can take part in our exclusive ticket sales for Mariah's 2015 performances at the Colosseum at Caesars in Las Vegas by getting the Honey B. Fly Live Pass. This pass grants you access to:
  • Exclusive Mariah Carey ticket sales
  • The Honey B. Fly Community area of MariahCarey.com
  • Subscription to the MariahCarey.com Newsletter
  • Special offers for Live Pass members
  • Members-only contests and promotions
CLICK HERE to register for your HBF Live Pass now. If you already have a registered MariahCarey.com account, LOGIN then click the UPGRADE link at the top of the page, and complete the upgrade transaction. 

After you complete your Live Pass registration, simply go to the TOUR page where your unique pre-sale code will be displayed at the top of the page. IMPORTANT: Passes purchased for 2014 shows are no longer valid.

Mariah Carey #1's VIP Packages
A limited number of Mariah Carey #1's VIP Packages are on reserve for HBF members. You may choose from one of three VIP Package offers to celebrate in special way with Mariah. (Full details for each offer available on the AXS.com event page.) 

Fantasy Package: Only 2 packages available per show; Sunday shows only.
HBF members have exclusive access to the Fantasy Package until Friday, Jan. 16 @ 10pm PT. 

We Belong Together Package: Sunday shows only. 

#Beautiful Package: Available for all performances. 

Get your Live Pass now to secure your Mariah Carey #1's experience! 

Honey B. Fly Pre-sale Instructions
Our exclusive ticket sales for Mariah #1s concert performances at the Colosseum at Caesars, Las Vegas, begin on Thursday, January 15 @ 8:30am ET (5:30am PT), and conclude on Monday, January 19 @ 7pm ET (10pm PT). Live Pass access will open as follows: 

GROUPSTART TIMEPASSWORD PREFIX
LEGACY
MEMBERS
8:30am ET
(5:30am PT)
MCL
JUNIOR (New)
MEMBERS
12pm ET
(9:00am PT)
MCJ
Login to mariahcarey.com and click to the TOUR section.
You will see your pre-sale code at the top of the page.

How do I know if I'm a Legacy or Junior Member? Login and visit the USER PROFILE page. Your Member Status will indicate if you are a Legacy Member or Gold (New/Junior) Member. 

TICKET LIMIT & POLICIES: Please read these important policies:
  • There is a strict 4-ticket limit for General Tickets, and a 2-ticket limit for VIP Packages, per Live Pass. After you purchase 4 tickets, then your allotment is complete for this current ticketing cycle.
  • You may purchase tickets for more than one show, up to the 4-ticket limit.
  • Tickets are non-transferable. Tickets offered through Honey B. Fly pre-sales are intended for the benefit of our members. You may not transfer or resell your tickets to another person.
GET YOUR LIVE PASS! 

blank.gif
MARIAH CAREY #1s - COLOSSEUM AT CAESARS PALACE
blank.gif
DateCityVenueHBF Ticket Sale

MAY 6Las VegasColosseum @ CaesarsJAN 15 @ 8:30AM ET
GET YOUR LIVE PASS
MAY 9Las VegasColosseum @ CaesarsJAN 15 @ 8:30AM ET
GET YOUR LIVE PASS
MAY 10Las VegasColosseum @ CaesarsJAN 15 @ 8:30AM ET
GET YOUR LIVE PASS
MAY 13Las VegasColosseum @ CaesarsJAN 15 @ 8:30AM ET
GET YOUR LIVE PASS
MAY 16Las VegasColosseum @ CaesarsJAN 15 @ 8:30AM ET
GET YOUR LIVE PASS
MAY 17Las VegasColosseum @ CaesarsJAN 15 @ 8:30AM ET
GET YOUR LIVE PASS
MAY 20Las VegasColosseum @ CaesarsJAN 15 @ 8:30AM ET
GET YOUR LIVE PASS
MAY 23Las VegasColosseum @ CaesarsJAN 15 @ 8:30AM ET
GET YOUR LIVE PASS
MAY 24Las VegasColosseum @ CaesarsJAN 15 @ 8:30AM ET
GET YOUR LIVE PASS
JULY 8Las VegasColosseum @ CaesarsJAN 15 @ 8:30AM ET
GET YOUR LIVE PASS
JULY 11Las VegasColosseum @ CaesarsJAN 15 @ 8:30AM ET
GET YOUR LIVE PASS
JULY 12Las VegasColosseum @ CaesarsJAN 15 @ 8:30AM ET
GET YOUR LIVE PASS
JULY 15Las VegasColosseum @ CaesarsJAN 15 @ 8:30AM ET
GET YOUR LIVE PASS
JULY 18Las VegasColosseum @ CaesarsJAN 15 @ 8:30AM ET
GET YOUR LIVE PASS
JULY 19Las VegasColosseum @ CaesarsJAN 15 @ 8:30AM ET
GET YOUR LIVE PASS
JULY 22Las VegasColosseum @ CaesarsJAN 15 @ 8:30AM ET
GET YOUR LIVE PASS
JULY 25Las VegasColosseum @ CaesarsJAN 15 @ 8:30AM ET
GET YOUR LIVE PASS
JULY 26Las VegasColosseum @ CaesarsJAN 15 @ 8:30AM ET
GET YOUR LIVE PASS
blank.gif

Last Edited By: carlos b fly Mar 12 16 1:53 PM. Edited 2 times

Remove this ad
Remove this ad

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#4 [url]

Jan 15 15 9:36 AM

Re: Mariah's Las Vegas Residency: The #1s Show - Begins May 6th - Caeser's Palace

It's official! Bring it on, my body is reeaaady.

#5 [url]

Jan 15 15 10:00 AM

MARIAH CAREY ANNOUNCES HEADLINING RESIDENCY AT
THE COLOSSEUM AT CAESARS PALACE
RESIDENCY BEGINS MAY 6, 2105

"MARIAH CAREY #1's," an innovative original production of Carey's unprecedented 18 #1 singles performed live in concert for the first time

LAS VEGAS, NV (Jan. 15, 2015) — Mariah Carey, the iconic chanteuse and best-selling female artist of all time with over 200 million records sold, is coming to Las Vegas with a headlining residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace. For the first time ever, she will perform all 18 of her timeless and beloved Number One Hits together in one concert. Designed exclusively for The Colosseum, the production will also feature fan-favorite album cuts, never-before-performed selections and many more musical surprises.

Mariah announced the exciting news today on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, where she surprised the entire studio audience with tickets to her Las Vegas show and a hotel stay at Caesars Palace.

Honey B. Fly has reserved a special allotment of tickets and VIP Packages exclusively for our members! Fans can register for the Honey B. Live Pass to access our HBF Ticket Sale. Click here for complete details!

"I have so many ideas for the show that I'm currently working on and am excited to perform all of my #1 singles together for the first time and others that are very close to my heart," said Mariah. "My songs are the soundtrack of my life and I can't wait to share them with my fans on stage!"

"Vision of Love," "Hero," "Fantasy," "We Belong Together" and "Touch My Body" to name a few, are among Mariah's 18 songs to reach #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, a feat that has not been achieved by any other solo artist in music history.

In celebration of Mariah's groundbreaking record, and in tandem with the concert series, Mariah is working on a new edition of her worldwide best-selling album #1's. Set to include all 18 of her number one hits, along with newly recorded music, the album will be released later this year.

New #1's album this year with all the 18 #1's. La Reid was at Elle with her.

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#7 [url]

Jan 15 15 10:23 AM

Re: Mariah's Las Vegas Residency: The #1s Show - Begins May 6th - Caeser's Palace

I am guessing Someday and IDWC are gonna find themselves part of a very brief medley :p

jrsoares

#9 [url]

Jan 15 15 10:45 AM

Gypsy Boy BH wrote:

In celebration of Mariah's groundbreaking record, and in tandem with the concert series, Mariah is working on a new edition of her worldwide best-selling album #1's. Set to include all 18 of her number one hits, along with newly recorded music, the album will be released later this year.

2015 being her 25th year in the business, a new #1's album seems very fitting, congrats Mariah! 

Let 2015 be a year of celebration in the Mariah land!

#10 [url]

Jan 15 15 10:47 AM

#1s comes pre-hashtagged! Genius! lol

Remove this ad

jrsoares

#11 [url]

Jan 15 15 10:57 AM

She should take this opportuniy and record the show as a TV special or as a DVD.

It's not often she has a well, vegas-produced show. 

#12 [url]

Jan 15 15 11:09 AM

robjv1 wrote:
I am guessing Someday and IDWC are gonna find themselves part of a very brief medley

add Love Takes Time too smiley: laugh

#15 [url]

Jan 15 15 11:24 AM

I sooo need to win the lottery right now. Is anybody so incredibly rich that is willing to pay my flight + stay + ticket?? lol I can't miss this!

MisplacedValidity

Administrator

#17 [url]

Jan 15 15 11:37 AM

vinjer wrote:
Thw #1s show-does this mean she'll finally do IDWK and even Someday ?smile.gif

Supposedly she's performing all of her #1s, but then she also said the holiday shows would be holiday music only smiley: laugh Anyway, my bet is some of the #1s will be in a medley format.

I am interested in this updated #1s collection. That makes complete sense - and on her 25th anniversary to boot - but considering the #1s are on two different labels and Mariah is currently without a label, I wonder how that was worked out.

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#18 [url]

Jan 15 15 11:41 AM

I wonder if she's going back to Sony...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Nike

Posts: 12,159 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#19 [url]

Jan 15 15 11:42 AM

new song yeah

Kevon

Administrator

#20 [url]

Jan 15 15 11:43 AM

robjv1 wrote:
I am guessing Someday and IDWC are gonna find themselves part of a very brief medley

Truth. An acapella snippet. Someday will play whilst dancers do a routine during a costume change

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help