Remove this ad

tl2mc

#21 [url]

Jan 15 15 11:46 AM

I'm excited!!!! Trying to decide what dates to go too!!! I'm hoping to at least go twice!!! I Love the theme... And can't wait for the updated #1's, this couldn't have been planned out better(knocks on wood lol).... And most of all I'm excited it's an original production for the show... I've heard amazing things from the other acts that have played at the colosseum and how top notch everything is so I'm excited!!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#22 [url]

Jan 15 15 11:47 AM

Mariah's trolling everyone who are buying tickets. 'Mariah to do a residence in 2105'. Got a bit of a wait then gerls

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#24 [url]

Jan 15 15 12:39 PM

robjv1 wrote:
I am guessing Someday and IDWC are gonna find themselves part of a very brief medley

I've been wondering that. Due to the theme, she's unfortunately bound to sing 'em but I agree, expect them to be given the fastest possible treatment smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#25 [url]

Jan 15 15 12:41 PM

MisplacedValidity wrote:
vinjer wrote:
Thw #1s show-does this mean she'll finally do IDWK and even Someday ?smile.gif

I am interested in this updated #1s collection. That makes complete sense - and on her 25th anniversary to boot - but considering the #1s are on two different labels and Mariah is currently without a label, I wonder how that was worked out.

Good question but ultimately, Sony will just license the smattering of songs she needs from UMG for what is essentially a re-issue. Fortunately, she only needs three.

Quote    Reply   

tl2mc

#26 [url]

Jan 15 15 12:43 PM

The packages are pretty pricey We Belong Together package is $1500, and the Beautiful package is $750.!!! I might just do a few more shows instead of putting up cash for one of them, although tho photo opp would be awesome, but I'd probably be a hot mess anyway just freeze and not say a word haha!!!! I found like 6th-8th row seats under the general tickets... Hopefully they're still there later today once Ive planned out when I can go !!!

Quote    Reply   

jd627

#27 [url]

Jan 15 15 12:46 PM

tl2mc wrote:
The packages are pretty pricey We Belong Together package is $1500, and the Beautiful package is $750.!!! I might just do a few more shows instead of putting up cash for one of them, although tho photo opp would be awesome, but I'd probably be a hot mess anyway just freeze and not say a word haha!!!! I found like 6th-8th row seats under the general tickets... Hopefully they're still there later today once Ive planned out when I can go !!!

Damn! I just went with the best tix I could find on the general sale which were $250 each

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#28 [url]

Jan 15 15 12:47 PM

I'm actually pleased by this news. If this has been mentioned 12 months ago, absolutely not, but right now I think this is a really sensible move given her current career status. Vegas is a very structured environment - it'll get Mariah much more into the performance mindset without the pressures of conventional touring. A bit like rehab for singers, she can lock herself away in Vegas and really brush up her craft without battling every countries excessive media drama (I mean, who gets extreme media scrutiny from Vegas shows? Even with Britney, no one gives a sh!t what is going on night to night).

Perfect place to stop over for a while, plus some time to reflect on her next move and the best way forward.

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#29 [url]

Jan 15 15 12:55 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
MisplacedValidity wrote:
vinjer wrote:Thw #1s show-does this mean she'll finally do IDWK and even Someday ?image

I am interested in this updated #1s collection. That makes complete sense - and on her 25th anniversary to boot - but considering the #1s are on two different labels and Mariah is currently without a label, I wonder how that was worked out.

Good question but ultimately, Sony will just license the smattering of songs she needs from UMG for what is essentially a re-issue. Fortunately, she only needs three.

I wonder if she gets to add to her old total

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

jd627

#30 [url]

Jan 15 15 12:58 PM

carlos b fly wrote:

I'm actually pleased by this news. If this has been mentioned 12 months ago, absolutely not, but right now I think this is a really sensible move given her current career status. Vegas is a very structured environment - it'll get Mariah much more into the performance mindset without the pressures of conventional touring. A bit like rehab for singers, she can lock herself away in Vegas and really brush up her craft without battling every countries excessive media drama (I mean, who gets extreme media scrutiny from Vegas shows? Even with Britney, no one gives a sh!t what is going on night to night).

Perfect place to stop over for a while, plus some time to reflect on her next move and the best way forward.

I agree, it'll be good. Hopefully we get a solid new song or 2 out of it, and good publicity even if it's minimal. Staying out of the spotlight without being completely away from the industry. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#31 [url]

Jan 15 15 1:00 PM

Vincent wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
MisplacedValidity wrote:

I wonder if she gets to add to her old total laugh.gif

I'm more curious about your earlier question - is she going back to Sony? There is clearly communication and multi-faceted campaign going on now involving them. The Vegas shows and album are clearly all part of a united campaign. Hmmmmm. 

Quote    Reply   

jrsoares

#35 [url]

Jan 15 15 1:44 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
Vincent wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:

I wonder if she gets to add to her old total laugh.gif

I'm more curious about your earlier question - is she going back to Sony? There is clearly communication and multi-faceted campaign going on now involving them. The Vegas shows and album are clearly all part of a united campaign. Hmmmmm. 

Someone said LA Reid was with her during the Ellen show. Doesn't he work for Sony now?

Quote    Reply   

jrsoares

#38 [url]

Jan 15 15 1:48 PM

fairozee wrote:
Think we are going to get re-packaging #1's album with her recent no.1's songs + some new songs.

Yeah. Unfortunetely, though, she won't be able to top the original cover, that was HOT HOT HOT! smiley: laughsmiley: eek

Quote    Reply   

Ginger1.vivamariah19436

#40 [url]

Jan 15 15 2:22 PM

In celebration of Mariah's groundbreaking record, and in tandem with the concert series, Mariah is working on a new edition of her worldwide best-selling album #1's. Set to include all 18 of her number one hits, along with newly recorded music, the album will be released later this year.

All new, never heard before songs, or newly recorded from her last album?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help