Administrator

#2921 [url]

Jul 18 17 4:00 AM

She lip whistles in performances now

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Remove this ad

#2923 [url]

Jul 18 17 1:42 PM

I was front row at Saturday night's show. To me, it did not seem like a lip whistle.

And smh at the Honey dance going semi-viral right now. I wish lambs would exercise better judgment before posting videos from the show. But personally, I live for the slight choreography. lol.

Gospelartist03

#2924 [url]

Jul 18 17 3:43 PM

mimifan09 wrote:
If it was a lip-whistle, she's an absolute master at it and should make a career from it. laugh.gif

It's not obvious if it was her lips or not till we see something clearer.

It was not lipped at the show I was at,  I know for sure because they talked for a while and she did it a random moment.  if that was lipped she would be a magician in timing. Plus she did parts of Emotions whistle live and you can tell her voice was on. 

#2925 [url]

Jul 18 17 4:49 PM

Gospelartist03 wrote:
mimifan09 wrote:
If it was a lip-whistle, she's an absolute master at it and should make a career from it. laugh.gif

It was not lipped at the show I was at,  I know for sure because they talked for a while and she did it a random moment.  if that was lipped she would be a magician in timing. Plus she did parts of Emotions whistle live and you can tell her voice was on. 
I don't think people are discussing whether it was "lipped" in the sense of pre-recorded. Rather, people are saying that she whistled like she did at Baku. Like, a whistle with your lips. 

Gospelartist03

#2926 [url]

Jul 18 17 8:55 PM

Emizzle wrote:
Gospelartist03 wrote:
mimifan09 wrote:

I don't think people are discussing whether it was "lipped" in the sense of pre-recorded. Rather, people are saying that she whistled like she did at Baku. Like, a whistle with your lips. 

giphy.gif

Kevon

Administrator

#2927 [url]

Jul 19 17 2:43 AM

Yeah the Honey choreography was showed to me by a friend last night. It's kind of hilarious though

Kevon

Administrator

#2928 [url]

Jul 19 17 9:42 AM

I am SHOOKETH. And yet everyone conveniently ignores these kind of clips when talking smack about her

I can only think of one TGIFY performance in Vegas that tops this one. Ha voice is ready for the tour.

Last Edited By: Kevon Jul 19 17 9:46 AM. Edited 1 time.

mcfan

#Beautiful

#2929 [url]

Jul 19 17 9:53 AM

Kevon wrote:
I can only think of one TGIFY performance in Vegas that tops this one. Ha voice is ready for the tour.

The one from June 18, 2016? I stan for that performance. 

hontasy

#2930 [url]

Jul 19 17 10:02 AM

mcfan wrote:
Kevon wrote:

The one from June 18, 2016? I stan for that performance. 
I have a favorite too but couldnt find the video on YouTube. I think it was on May 2015, the first leg where she growled during "completed". 

Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#2931 [url]

Jul 19 17 10:27 AM

Yes I am still bald from 18 June 16. And this one too had me snatched

Kevon

Administrator

#2933 [url]

Jul 19 17 11:03 AM

^She can have mine after that performance

#2934 [url]

Jul 19 17 11:39 AM

Does anyone have the TGIFY Vegas clip where she sang part of the verse before the chorus (I was all by myself...)?-- I was looking last night but couldn't find. I think it was 2015...

#2935 [url]

Jul 19 17 12:28 PM

"All I Want For Christmas Is You" in Las Vegas presale is going on right now if you want to snatch up some tix. Code: CPFLYER

Dates are: Dec. 14, Dec. 16, Dec. 17, Dec. 20, Dec. 22.

I wonder if she'll do a couple dates at the Beacon still. Maybe those will be earlier than Vegas.

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#2936 [url]

Jul 19 17 12:39 PM

She better do the Beacon or I am going to stand on Franklin St and protest her.

#2937 [url]

Jul 19 17 12:50 PM

Yeah 18th June 16 was the best TGIFY for wig snatching moments those belts in th le middle and growls were amazing. I did like when she did the first verse very softly And full of emotion at the early Vegas shows though, they were beautiful. She's gotta stop shortening songs so much 😂😂😂 she keeps doing it!!

mcfan

#Beautiful

#2938 [url]

Jul 19 17 1:09 PM

vijayl wrote:
Does anyone have the TGIFY Vegas clip where she sang part of the verse before the chorus (I was all by myself...)?-- I was looking last night but couldn't find. I think it was 2015...
Yeah she only did the verse on the first 2015 leg. 

#2939 [url]

Jul 19 17 1:13 PM

Gospelartist03 wrote:
Emizzle wrote:
Gospelartist03 wrote:

giphy.gif

lol. cute Gif. I love/hate him. And I thought that's what the discussion was about at first too. haha. 

mcfan

#Beautiful

#2940 [url]

Jul 19 17 1:13 PM

Vincent wrote:
She better do the Beacon or I am going to stand on Franklin St and protest her.
My guess is she'll do a couple/three Beacon dates before the 14th. 

Didn't last year run start on the 5th? It's basically Christmas once November rolls in, she could start the day after Thanksgiving

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help