Remove this ad

#2881 [url]

Jul 12 17 6:23 PM

I could careless how disinterested she looks when she's serving vocals!

Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#2882 [url]

Jul 12 17 7:38 PM

Gospelartist03 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
"My All" was kinda perfect too. It had a nice balance of soft notes and power.

THIS!  the falsetto was on point and so were the belts at the end. Gyal I was lambily all last night. 
You was there?

#2883 [url]

Jul 12 17 7:59 PM

These last videos just got me so excited to see her on Friday. I pray she doesn't cancel on me again. I know I sound like a broken recording, but it was truly devastating. Anyone else going to the show Friday? I'm in the front orchestra 4 rows back.

Gospelartist03

#2885 [url]

Jul 13 17 12:04 AM

mcfan wrote:
Gospelartist03 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
"My All" was kinda perfect too. It had a nice balance of soft notes and power.

THIS!  the falsetto was on point and so were the belts at the end. Gyal I was lambily all last night. 
You was there?

Yasss!

Kevon

Administrator

#2886 [url]

Jul 13 17 4:31 AM

Okrr, My All served me! She brought back the power ending adlibs.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

hontasy

#2887 [url]

Jul 13 17 6:38 AM

Wow, these last performances made my day! Loved VOL and My All. She just has to warm up her vocals I guess and we know she is more comfortable when the audience is lambily.

Kevon

Administrator

#2888 [url]

Jul 13 17 7:06 AM

It's good she's doing the Vegas stint which no one cares about to get back into performing. The pressure is on for the AHT tour and the media only focus on the opening nights when reviewing so she can't afford to be rusty for the first 3rd of the tour. Vegas is a great chance to get back into it.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

#2890 [url]

Jul 14 17 12:33 PM

mcfan wrote:
YG bulge makes an appearence
Lol, when it comes to interacting with men on stage Mariah is such a prude. She does NOT know what to do with YG on this one. smiley: laugh

I don’t want no cake on my birthday, errday errrday.

Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#2891 [url]

Jul 14 17 2:26 PM

YG def didn't want the dancers lmao

The sweatpants were risky, Queen knows better not to cause a scene

#2892 [url]

Jul 15 17 2:08 AM

I just got back from tonight's show and I'm utterly blown away. Her voice was on fire tonight. Picture and Instagram videos don't do her or the show justice. She was definitely more relaxed and playful with the audience. She brought out dem kids and Miss Monroe did some adlibs to ABMB.

#2894 [url]

Jul 15 17 3:54 AM

Just saw some clips. She sounded good. And looks like bringing dem babies onto the stage during ABMB made her a lot happier.

Migrate90

#2896 [url]

Jul 15 17 7:10 AM

Migrate90 wrote:
Eh, I don't know... You can say that she has done too little of performing this year, and basically only one off things, which is fair enough, but I'm going by the consistency regarding how subpar -overall- she sounds now. It's worrisome that since about the Beacon shows of 2016 up until now she's been consistent in that she doesn't sound that good (with that private party earlier this year and the show in Austria being the worst offenders). She was on SUCH a vocal high up until the final dates of SSF tour and then bam she hasn't been sounding strong since then. That's what I find worrisome. Her chest voice and middle register especially sound so limp right now. She usually bounces back pretty quickly, but not this time. So far. And I'm concerned she's been recording with this voice... It sucks she let golden vocal periods like Beacon 2014, Beacon 2015, SSF pass by and seems to be in the studio during times she hasn't been sounding stellar live. I really don't mean to be a wet blanket, but... frown.gif

Between the past couple of shows...

smiley: eeksmiley: pimpsmiley: happy

#2897 [url]

Jul 15 17 7:32 AM

Just checked out some of the performances from last night and Wow Mariah Sounds A+mazing! Her voice was in tip-top shape and I think that is my favorite Vision Of Love and Thank God I Found You in I don't even know how long. Her belting is so rich and fluid! I don't know if she just had a great night or she did something different in tearms of caring for her voice leading up to last night cause she sounded better then she has all year! Now I'm excited for this All The Hits Tour

#2898 [url]

Jul 15 17 9:49 AM

She sounded awesome on "Vision of Love" but I hate how she's been singing for the past 7 years or more the "treated me kind, sweet destiny ...." and "it took so long, still I believe ..." parts in the first verse. It always sounds so whinny no matter how clear her voice is. :/    

#2899 [url]

Jul 15 17 2:22 PM

She sounded much better in this last show. Shame she still lips the end of WBT/DFAU. She proved in australia a few yrs ago that she can sing the end of DFAU decently, and her vegas perfs of thank god i found you prove she could tackle the end of WBT if she wanted to. Her voice may not be as pristine as it was in the 90s, but on a good day she still sounds very good. She should go for it and if sometimes it fails, ad lib around it.

#2900 [url]

Jul 16 17 12:32 PM

The july 15 show seems like it had good vocals. She went for more notes than usual.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help