Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#2821 [url]

Dec 13 16 2:47 PM

Emizzle wrote:
Kevon wrote:
Yeah seems like the xmas shows might be in Vegas this year. Unless she does 6 in Vegas and 6 in NYC. It would be a shame if she didn't do the Beacon theatre as per tradition!
Can they really sell 6 Christmas shows in Las Vegas? I think it makes sense in New York because a lot of tourists go during the holidays, but I just don't see Vegas being that festive for Christmas. It almost would make more sense to tour or do mini residencies in key places. 

I don't think it matters just because Vegas is so much about shows in general, plus Mariah is so connected to Christmas because of AIWFCIY.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

CoCoLambMC

Hit me with your best shot!

#2822 [url]

Dec 14 16 12:13 AM

Emizzle wrote:
Can they really sell 6 Christmas shows in Las Vegas? I think it makes sense in New York because a lot of tourists go during the holidays, but I just don't see Vegas being that festive for Christmas. It almost would make more sense to tour or do mini residencies in key places. 

There's actually a ton of tourists there during Christmas time. I've been to a Christmas concert there before.

Quote    Reply   

#2823 [url]

Dec 14 16 1:35 PM

The times I've gone around Christmas time, the Strip is a lot less crowded, but there are a ton more foreign tourists, which I guess would be ideal to sell Mariah. I guess this makes the Christmas shows more accessible to West Coast lambs too.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#2824 [url]

Jan 2 17 8:59 PM

I was checking axs.com and looks like the leg is selling nicely so far. The dates shown are still the old ones though, I hope that doesn't mean there are glitches on the website.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help