Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#2801 [url]

Oct 11 16 3:12 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
^I think Infinity and the new #1's were moved to the 'I don't know her' pile laugh.gif
I think so too, but still.. Epic should've capitalised. 

Remove this ad

#2803 [url]

Dec 7 16 8:24 PM

I just checked to see if I could swing a trip to Vegas and ALL of the tickets are now on resale sites marked up significantly. That's so %+@!#%+ annoying its such an epidemic now. Totally unreal.

#2804 [url]

Dec 7 16 9:16 PM

CoryCoolDangerous wrote:
I just checked to see if I could swing a trip to Vegas and ALL of the tickets are now on resale sites marked up significantly. That's so %+@!#%+ annoying its such an epidemic now. Totally unreal.
Did you go to AXS or Ticketmaster? If you go to Ticketmaster, it will only direct you to resale tickets. If you go to AXS, it's like it has always been. 

CoCoLambMC

Hit me with your best shot!

#2805 [url]

Dec 9 16 5:41 PM

Well #+*$, all the April/May dates are now moved to July instead.... I had front row seats to the last dates.... DAMN IT

BUT! Good news is that the e-mail also states that Mariah will be coming to Vegas for Christmas in 2017! YAAAAAAAS!!!!

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#2806 [url]

Dec 9 16 5:50 PM

New Schedule for Final Shows of "Mariah #1 to Infinity" at The Colosseum
Tickets for “MARIAH #1 TO INFINITY” performances July 8 – 18, 2017 on sale now

LAS VEGAS (Dec. 9, 2016) – The final run of Mariah Carey’s hit residency “MARIAH #1 TO INFINITY” scheduled April 26 – May 13, 2017 at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace has been rescheduled for July 8 – 18, 2017. The rescheduled dates are on sale now and are as follows.

July: 8, 9, 11, 14, 15, 18

Although July will be the last time fans can see the global superstar in “MARIAH #1 TO INFINITY”, it may not be the last time they will see her on The Colosseum stage as Mariah plans to return to the Colosseum in December 2017 with six holiday shows featuring her iconic Christmas catalog. More information about Christmas shows at The Colosseum will be forthcoming.

#2807 [url]

Dec 9 16 5:59 PM

OMG, I always thought it would be brilliant for her to do a residency of her holiday shows in Vegas simultaneously with the Beacon. But I'm pisst that my May 13th plans have been foiled! Glad I didn't book a hotel yet.

mcfan

#Beautiful

#2808 [url]

Dec 9 16 6:12 PM

I wonder why they are postponing.. Christmas in Vegas next year? What about NY being "annual"? Will she do both?

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#2810 [url]

Dec 9 16 8:07 PM

mcfan wrote:
I wonder why they are postponing.. Christmas in Vegas next year? What about NY being "annual"? Will she do both? happy.gif

I am not sure about that. The series of concerts could be annual but in different cities

Remove this ad

CoCoLambMC

Hit me with your best shot!

#2811 [url]

Dec 9 16 10:37 PM

Emizzle wrote:
You guys...because of the change, there's hella close/front row tickets available. Get in formation, lambs!
Yeahhhh but I had a front row seats already I couldn't afford to buy a whole new pair while waiting for their asses to get their !%$! together.

0f635b167bbff5d1ba5ece15626aac9705b5588_

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#2812 [url]

Dec 9 16 11:08 PM

She better do NYC still. Oh no m'am.

But YAS for Vegas in July for my birthday again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

#2813 [url]

Dec 10 16 2:58 AM

I was able to get row FF in front orchestra 4 for the July 15th show. It will be closest distance to Mariah I have ever had in her concert. So excited!
I hope in addition to Vegas, maybe she could consider doing a few Xmas shows in LA as well.

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#2814 [url]

Dec 10 16 5:23 PM

I don't know what are Mariah plans for this "annual" Christmas concert, but doing exactly the same setlist year after year on the same city might lead to people losing interest on it. 

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#2815 [url]

Dec 12 16 10:49 AM

Brazilian X Man wrote:

LAS VEGAS (Dec. 9, 2016) – The final run of Mariah Carey’s hit residency “MARIAH #1 TO INFINITY” scheduled April 26 – May 13, 2017 at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace has been rescheduled for July 8 – 18, 2017. The rescheduled dates are on sale now and are as follows.

Because she's planning to release something in the Spring?

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#2816 [url]

Dec 12 16 10:57 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Brazilian X Man wrote:

Because she's planning to release something in the Spring? happy.gif

She is going on tour with Lionel Richie

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#2817 [url]

Dec 12 16 11:08 AM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
Brazilian X Man wrote:

Because she's planning to release something in the Spring? happy.gif

She is going on tour with Lionel Richie

giphy.gif

#2818 [url]

Dec 12 16 4:21 PM

CoCoLambMC wrote:
Emizzle wrote:
You guys...because of the change, there's hella close/front row tickets available. Get in formation, lambs!
Yeahhhh but I had a front row seats already frown.gif I couldn't afford to buy a whole new pair while waiting for their asses to get their !%$! together.

0f635b167bbff5d1ba5ece15626aac9705b5588_

Ugh. Right? You Press 1, and then they tell you to hold, and then the call drops. I felt like I was trying get through a radio contest. Had to go ahead and buy my replacement ticket and wait for the refund on the original one. So annoying!

Kevon

Administrator

#2819 [url]

Dec 13 16 5:45 AM

Yeah seems like the xmas shows might be in Vegas this year. Unless she does 6 in Vegas and 6 in NYC. It would be a shame if she didn't do the Beacon theatre as per tradition!

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

#2820 [url]

Dec 13 16 2:40 PM

Kevon wrote:
Yeah seems like the xmas shows might be in Vegas this year. Unless she does 6 in Vegas and 6 in NYC. It would be a shame if she didn't do the Beacon theatre as per tradition!
Can they really sell 6 Christmas shows in Las Vegas? I think it makes sense in New York because a lot of tourists go during the holidays, but I just don't see Vegas being that festive for Christmas. It almost would make more sense to tour or do mini residencies in key places. 

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help