Remove this ad

#481 [url]

Dec 23 14 4:42 PM

I'm wondering if this Beacon Theatre set was a test-run for the show to become even grander next year- I'm thinking maybe a Broadway run? How amazing would it be to see MC on Broadway?!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

vinjer

#482 [url]

Dec 23 14 4:43 PM

MisplacedValidity wrote:
@ledisi:
Sang mariahcarey!!!! Thanks for this @lovebscott #fanforlife
http://t.co/kAe7N40kDp

Can't stop replaying this over and over and over again.Her voice makes me crazy.If only there were at least one televised performance with such vocal and presence!

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#483 [url]

Dec 23 14 4:52 PM

I posted that clip in response to a Xtincta fan on my facebook posting the isolated mic feed and 2 of them got up in my face saying she 'didn't sound that great' and she's 'just singing' and of course made a comment about her weight. I didn't take the bait but I'm sorry, when has your fave ever?

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#484 [url]

Dec 23 14 4:53 PM

jamiclever wrote:
I'm wondering if this Beacon Theatre set was a test-run for the show to become even grander next year- I'm thinking maybe a Broadway run? How amazing would it be to see MC on Broadway?!
If this year has proven nothing it's that the best thing for her voice is regular exercise of it and a good routine.

Quote    Reply   

MisplacedValidity

Administrator

#485 [url]

Dec 23 14 4:54 PM

vinjer wrote:
MisplacedValidity wrote:
Beyonce was apparently there tonight! Eek

Did she tweet/post anything?
And yes someone said earlier-NOW ,ISOLATE THAT ,BITCHES!
I am so glad she got her confidence on track and received so much more than deserved love after all the @**$.

Maybe seats were reserved for Beyonce but she never showed??

Quote    Reply   

MisplacedValidity

Administrator

#486 [url]

Dec 23 14 4:56 PM

Kevon wrote:
jamiclever wrote:
If this year has proven nothing it's that the best thing for her voice is regular exercise of it and a good routine.

Was there any doubt, though? What I mean is, that's why most singers do vocal exercises, have rehearsals, etc.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#487 [url]

Dec 23 14 6:11 PM

^Well Mariah seemed to think so, hence why she seemed to think prolonged periods of 'vocal rest' was the way forward.

Quote    Reply   

rooney1905

#488 [url]

Dec 23 14 7:16 PM

I don't think she was ever in bad voice this year. I think vocal rest does help her out. What I think wears her voice down now is traveling, press, performing, interviews, etc. Basically the rigors of promoting an album and having a life. Clearly TAOM tour showed that her voice needed a rest. If she is in good vocal shape I think touring helps maintain consistency with days off here and there. If she isn't in good voice I think it can intensify the problem. I still maintain she was sick when she started the tour in Japan. Her voice improved leaps and bounds in a very short time. She is clearly in good voice now and I think next year we can expect an even bigger show.

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#489 [url]

Dec 23 14 7:36 PM

MisplacedValidity wrote:
vinjer wrote:
MisplacedValidity wrote:Beyonce was apparently there tonight! image

Did she tweet/post anything? And yes someone said earlier-NOW ,ISOLATE THAT ,BITCHES!
I am so glad she got her confidence on track and received so much more than deserved love after all the @**$.

Maybe seats were reserved for Beyonce but she never showed??

I saw Beyoncé's publicist but I didn't see her near her, but she could've been sitting while her publicist was standing, hence why I saw her. I kept looking in that direction and didn't see her.

So, either Bey was sitting somewhere else or people thought she was going but in fact it was just her publicist

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#490 [url]

Dec 23 14 7:41 PM

She should head back out on tour after the holidays, do the US, South America and Europe... then end the year back in NYC for Christmas.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#492 [url]

Dec 23 14 8:53 PM

Vincent wrote:
She should head back out on tour after the holidays, do the US, South America and Europe... then end the year back in NYC for Christmas.
!!!! Expand the Chanteuse Show b*tch and get your life

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#493 [url]

Dec 23 14 10:56 PM

Re: Mariah's NYC Christmas concerts: "All I Want For Christmas Is You: A Night Of Joy And Festivity"

mcfan wrote:
Vincent wrote:
!!!! Expand the Chanteuse Show b*tch and get your life :D

Agreeeeee

Quote    Reply   

#495 [url]

Dec 24 14 12:54 AM

the one thing i've noticed about mariah shows is that you could literally go to several shows and you get something a little bit different each time! from added songs to different outros, different side banter and singing, and then slipping on her heels and flinging them off . if she does this again next year i'm gonna try to go to as many shows as i can haha.

~Scoop me up and we can go
To that little spot where no one knows~

Quote    Reply   

#497 [url]

Dec 24 14 9:51 AM

Re: Mariah's NYC Christmas concerts: "All I Want For Christmas Is You: A Night Of Joy And Festivity"

I agree with some of you. She should continue with the tour next year

Sent from my SM-G900F using Yuku app

Quote    Reply   

MissyJG

#499 [url]

Dec 24 14 9:24 PM

So my sisters heard the mic feed clip. I said I had heard it but that it wasn't so bad. They defended her by saying it's probably bad just because it's Mariah but then they played the clip and they were SHOCKED and thought she sounded horrible and embarrassing (I must say, I never heard some of the bad parts until then and I do think it was bad) and saying that it wasn't just bad for Mariah but that it was bad for anyone. They then watched her performance of AIWFCIY at Tokyo Dome 1996 and said how good she was and how effortless she sang. One of my sisters was like, "look, it was so easy for her like it was nothing. It's such a shame". Then they watched an OHN clip at the Beacon Theater and they didn't like it either. As soon as they mentioned the mic feed audio, I was like sh*t. Then to make it worse, they discussed her being 3 hours late. Most of the time these things go unnoticed by my family but I guess it was so big that even they heard..

Last Edited By: MissyJG Dec 24 14 9:27 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#500 [url]

Dec 24 14 9:33 PM

Give your sisters coal in their stockings.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help