Remove this ad

tl2mc

#21 [url]

Oct 30 14 10:38 PM

Ya'll NYC fans better go! It says "FIRST ANNUAL" so if it's a hit, it comes back next year and I can go! Lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#22 [url]

Oct 30 14 10:41 PM

Is she just going to be the headliner of a three evening, multiple act show?

Quote    Reply   

MisplacedValidity

Administrator

#24 [url]

Oct 30 14 11:42 PM

Interesting news. I wonder if this is in lieu of the HBO/Broadway/etc. special she has been talking about for over a decade. Either way, I am excited and definitely hope we get a TV special and/or DVD out of it.

Quote    Reply   

Migrate90

#25 [url]

Oct 31 14 12:04 AM

OK, assuming this is legit and it really is her surprise, a few things:

#1 - YASSSSSSSS!!!!

#2 - Is Coca Cola sponsoring the concert series? If so, wow!

#3 - All I Want for Christmas Is You: A Night of Joy & Festivities ... what kinda epic title?!

#4 - I can't wait to see the setlist. I hope she does "Oh Santa!" so people, outside of us lambs, will remember that that Christmas BOP exists. Also, hopefully by the time of the last concert, she will have performed all of MC & MCIIY. One thing I bet, AIWFCIY will probably be the encore for each show.

#5 - I like that the poster mentions "annual". Fingers crossed it becomes a perennial thing to solidify even further her status as a legendary Christmas queen.

#6 - I'm praying one of these shows will be broadcast for those of us who won't be able to attend them.

#7 - YASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Awaiting confirmation from MC now!

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#27 [url]

Oct 31 14 12:11 AM

I really hope they have a TV special of this planned, it would be great for the 20th anniversary and all. If they film the 15th and 16th they can just edit together the best performances and air it right before Christmas.

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#28 [url]

Oct 31 14 12:14 AM

I'm not getting my hopes up for this, but it sounds AMAZING if it's all MC for multiple days -- and like David said she could edit together an awesome little show with a minimum of studio dubbing that way!

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

#29 [url]

Oct 31 14 12:22 AM

Wait isn't CalforniaMariah CLo incognito?

On that note, I'm gonna withhold jumping out of my chair level excitement until MC makes her official announcement lol

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#33 [url]

Oct 31 14 7:43 AM

CaliforniaMariah wrote:

How cool. Not my bag as I hate Christmas but its nice to see her making the most out of the Christmas music.

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#36 [url]

Oct 31 14 9:15 AM

YASSSSS. Slay me a bit. Take all my coins Mimi.

With the way my work schedule is, I could probably go to 15, 16, and 20th. YASSSS! LMFAO.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Last Edited By: Vincent Oct 31 14 9:18 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

MisplacedValidity

Administrator

#38 [url]

Oct 31 14 10:05 AM

Christmas is really where Mariah shines, and she's been the Queen for awhile. This type of things makes more sense to me than a permanent Vegas show. Really, she could do this sort of thing every December for the entire month. She could sell out in places across the country doing a holiday show every year. People who normally wouldn't pay to see her show would pay to see her at the holidays.

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#40 [url]

Oct 31 14 10:39 AM

If she rereleased the album at Black Friday or in December it wouldn't hurt, tbh.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help