Remove this ad

Migrate90

Mimi's Bodyguard

Lead

Oct 30 14 1:39 PM

Tags : :

The re-do! Happy Halloween, keeping it festive for a pip Christmas announcement!

Last Edited By: Migrate90 Oct 31 14 8:33 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#3 [url]

Oct 30 14 2:19 PM

Oh lawd, I just hope she's learned from the announcement of the announcement debacle

Quote    Reply   

Ginger1.vivamariah19436

#9 [url]

Oct 30 14 3:20 PM

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
I wonder if it would even be technically possible to get the St.John concert in full HD laugh.gif
I don't see why not.  If the TV Show Star Trek: TNG can be finally released after 25 years in HD, I don't see why it can't be done here.  It's expensive and time consuming (it has to be done shot by shot), so you know that's not happening for anything Mariah related.

I think by re-do she means another round of Christmas stuff, since she does this every year.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Oct 30 14 4:06 PM

I think the re-do referenced taking another pic in front of the crowd.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#11 [url]

Oct 30 14 4:19 PM

Re: Mariah has an announcement!!!

Ginger1 wrote:
LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
I wonder if it would even be technically possible to get the St.John concert in full HD laugh.gif
I don't see why not.  If the TV Show Star Trek: TNG can be finally released after 25 years in HD, I don't see why it can't be done here.  It's expensive and time consuming (it has to be done shot by shot), so you know that's not happening for anything Mariah related.

I think by re-do she means another round of Christmas stuff, since she does this every year.

Possibly! If it was shot on film, depending on the negative and cleanup budget, you can do a lot with it to reveal a better resolution image. If it was shot on the videotape technology of the day though (which I would guess it was, in a 4:3 screen ratio, so not widescreen) then the resolution is limited to the original format. Still a cleanup job and the bitrate advantages of blu-ray over even DVD quality could lead to a noticeably nicer image if not exactly a sharper one.

Quote    Reply   

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#14 [url]

Oct 30 14 8:09 PM

Mariah has an announcement!!!

I hope it's a big 20th Anniversary re-release of Merry Christmas with all the trimmings.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#20 [url]

Oct 30 14 10:36 PM

OMG that's so cool They HAVE to do a DVD of that or I'll cut a b!tch.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help