Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#41 [url]

Nov 14 14 12:54 PM

^^All three looks are horrible, and yes her cheeks are Janet-style at this point.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#42 [url]

Nov 14 14 1:08 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
^^All three looks are horrible, and yes her cheeks are Janet-style at this point.
Her cheeks are a mess!

I thought the blue dress was fine and I think she wore it well.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#43 [url]

Nov 16 14 9:05 AM

Urban AC:
16 15 TAMAR BRAXTON Let Me Know 552 390 +162 2.707

+32 Spins
+20 Bullet
+0.167 AI

Urban:
22 22 TAMAR BRAXTON Let Me Know 1470 1263 +207 6.267

+42 Spins
+27 Bullet
+0.068 AI

Quote    Reply   

MissyJG

#44 [url]

Dec 11 14 1:20 AM

She sang Silent Night on The Real. Didn't like the falsetto notes but she sounded great. However, she is doing way too much with this song. It reminds me of Christina's Christmas album.

Last Edited By: MissyJG Dec 11 14 1:28 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#46 [url]

Jan 16 15 11:37 AM

"Let Me Know" is now top 5 at Urban AC and #12 at Urban radio and it's still gaining at both formats.

It is also Tamar's 3rd top 10 hit on the R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay chart. This week it was up 15-10.

Previous peaks:
"Love And War" - #2
"The One" - #9
"All The Way Home" - #17

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#48 [url]

Jan 29 15 4:14 PM

^I definitely think to make a name for herself Tamar played up the spoiled difficult brat persona for BFV. I don't think her personality was that harsh (frankly I doubt the other gerls would want anything to do with her if she was ). She's obviously very tame here and media trained now, her personality is probably somewhere in the middle.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#49 [url]

Jan 29 15 6:54 PM

"Let Me Know" reaches a new peak of #9 on R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay this week, matching "The One."

Tamar's album has a rumoured release date of April.

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Feb 24 15 5:24 AM

At least Adriane has the dignity to not embarrass herself and release crap. We don't need another "spectacular" disaster lmao. That girl really ended her career.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#53 [url]

Mar 25 15 3:23 PM

BTW Tamar is such a lamb she's re-hashing Mariah shade. "I don't know her" and "I'm gonna keep her in my prayers."

I'm SCREAMING. Love her.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#54 [url]

Mar 25 15 5:59 PM

Why is this silly Michelle b!tch going on and on about age? She brings it up so much in this feud. Neither of these women are old, but neither are they massively young. There is a six year gap or something between these two? K Michelle is acting like she's turning 20. You're in your thirties my love, 'young radio' won't be anymore on your arse than Tamar for very long either.

Quote    Reply   

MissyJG

#55 [url]

Mar 26 15 12:48 AM

The way K Michelle acts like 40 is soo damn old and being 40 is so terrible when she is in her 30s. And based on that video (I have not followed their fued) it seems like K Michelle keeps attacking Tamar. She does seem like a bully. Always calling her ugly and old because women know that can hit hard and women can be sensitive to those things (like you see in that video of Tamar above). Tamar throws shade too but it's not as malicious.. And Tamar has been nominated for Grammys and her 2nd album was #2 I think. That's something.

Last Edited By: MissyJG Mar 26 15 12:53 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#56 [url]

Mar 26 15 11:19 AM

Yeah the "old lady" has had three top 10 singles and an album that's outsold the hip girl by 2:1.

As much as I love K. Michelle's new album I have no doubt that Tamar is gonna serve.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#57 [url]

Mar 26 15 11:34 AM

MissyJG wrote:
The way K Michelle acts like 40 is soo damn old and being 40 is so terrible when she is in her 30s.

Yeah, I found her really annoying. She is no spring chicken herself and they'll be girls in their twenties looking at Michelle and thinking she is past it for being 31. She wants to stop acting like she is Gods gift because she is younger (despite not really being all that young herself). Madonna was right when she said ageism is the only form of discrimination that people freely throw around and is publicly accepted.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#58 [url]

Mar 26 15 12:02 PM

mcfan wrote:
Tamar is the queen lamb. Not only inspired by Mariah's music and look but also inspired by her delivery of straight up shade.

The "I don't know her" tribute at 2:00? 

Also 4:10 "We could talk about K Michelle?" "What, K-Mart?" draws directly from "I didn't now we had M&Ms here..."

K Michelle tried it with that lil' shade. LMAO at her continually using age when Tamar is only 7 years older than her. smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#60 [url]

Mar 26 15 12:23 PM

I still can't deal with K-Mart knowing Tamar's exact sales stats and details of her career down to record deals. And the arrogance as well - I can tell she's one of those fools who thinks they always win arguments just because they always have to have the last word.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help