Remove this ad

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

My Mind Rebels At Stagnation

Lead

Oct 3 14 5:30 AM

Tags : :

Hi guys,

sorry, but I didn't know where else to post this, the problem I have:

the pages reload themselves when I'm writing a new post, and bam! all I've written disappears. it's getting totally annoying. does anyone else have that problem? any suggestions (apart from me writing my posts in textedit before and then just copy and paste as fast as I can before it reloads again??

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#1 [url]

Oct 3 14 3:48 PM

Re: Page refreshes by itself constantly (help?)

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
Hi guys,

sorry, but I didn't know where else to post this, the problem I have:

the pages reload themselves when I'm writing a new post, and bam! all I've written disappears. it's getting totally annoying. does anyone else have that problem? any suggestions (apart from me writing my posts in textedit before and then just copy and paste as fast as I can before it reloads again?? :p

What devices are you seeing this behavior on?

Quote    Reply   

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

#3 [url]

Oct 4 14 5:12 AM

It happens on my computer, and definitely when I'm using the Quick Reply, not sure about the Addd Reply (at the moment). I think it might be ads loading themselves and then the whole page...

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#5 [url]

Oct 4 14 6:13 PM

Yeah I noticed this too before I installed the pop-up blocker -- AdBlockPlus is a good one for Yuku sites! It's a plug-in available for at least Firefox and Chrome both, I think after installing that you're problem will go away.

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

#7 [url]

Oct 5 14 3:57 PM

Re: Page refreshes by itself constantly (help?)

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
^thank you! I've installed it, and so far no problems. Hope it does the trick :)

Sweet! :)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help