Remove this ad

avatar

hottiecasanova

Posts: 13,038


"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

Lead

Mar 31 14 3:52 PM

Tags : :

Rita Ora Promises ‘I Will Never Let You Down’ In New Video, Slays The Comeback Game

Watch Rita Ora's new video for "I Will Never Let You Down."

Never doubted you for a second, Rita!

Can you hear that? That’s the sound of Bots everywhere weeping their little obsessed eyes out over the return of their patron pop fave, Rita Ora, who’s just released a new video for “I Will Never Let You Down.”

While the Kosovar-Albanian Brit’s obvs kept busy since her debut 2012 album, what with getting cast in “50 Shades Of Grey” and, like, being the face of Rimmel London, it’s nice to know that the girl who lives behind the Ora is far from finished with music. In fact, the Francesco Carrozzini-directed clip seems to slyly reference all of Rita’s fashion-dabbling in the past year.

In the clip for the O track, we see our heroine playing the on-set model, belting her heart out while giving us pose after pose after pose. “When you say you’ve had enough/ And you might just give it up/ Oh, oh, I will never let you down,” Rita coos over the explosive, early Whitney Houston-sounding chorus.

While her words are probably meant for boyfriend and “I Will Never Let You Down” producer Calvin Harris (who both made our Cutest Couples of 2013 list BTW), we’re definitely not above pretending it was written for us, the fans. Welcome home, bb! We knew you’d never let us down.

+ Watch Rita Ora’s “I Will Never let You Down” video.



Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
avatar

hottiecasanova

Posts: 13,038


"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#3 [url]

Mar 31 14 4:03 PM

mcfan wrote:
Come through Ritallah!!

Calvin Harris better give her his hot tracks in exchange for the vayjay. laugh.gif

Ain't nothing wrong with that, though boo. smiley: roll


Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,707

#Beautiful

#4 [url]

Mar 31 14 4:07 PM

hottiecasanova wrote:
mcfan wrote:
Come through Ritallah!!

Calvin Harris better give her his hot tracks in exchange for the vayjay. laugh.gif

Ain't nothing wrong with that, though boo. smiley: roll

True, but she's not a Xtuna or J.Lo f*cking for tracks. Calvin actually claims her as his girlfriend and I read they are getting engaged.

Rita's also very RICH. Her bank account is booked with all the endorsements she has (DKNY, Moschino, Rimmel, Madonna's clothing line just to name a few).

  

  
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

hottiecasanova

Posts: 13,038


"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#5 [url]

Mar 31 14 4:12 PM

^Not to mention her being cast in the 50 shades of filth franchise. She's doing her thing. I hope this blows up for her her, I was gutted when How We Do flopped in the US.


Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,707

#Beautiful

#6 [url]

Mar 31 14 4:21 PM

hottiecasanova wrote:
^Not to mention her being cast in the 50 shades of filth franchise. laugh.gif She's doing her thing. I hope this blows up for her her, I was gutted when How We Do flopped in the US.

She's slaying!

LOL @ 50 shades of filth I kinda wanna see that movie just to see what's the fuss about. 'Haunted' by Beysus is being used in the trailer reportedly.

  

  
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,331 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#7 [url]

Apr 2 14 4:16 PM

Quite a nice song. Not Calvin's best but the chorus and structure are really solid. Like you know EXACTLY where that verse ends and the big chorus starts, which is the mark of a trully great song. I'm not a big fan of Rita personally. She annoys the hell out of me.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,707

#Beautiful

#10 [url]

Apr 23 14 3:25 PM

Rita was interviewed on The Breakfast Club. Her and Charlamagne did a breakdown of all her endorsements and she's really RICH, as in worth $146 million.


Several members of the Navy were spotted SHOOK on every social media outlet afterwards

  
  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Jun 9 14 3:25 PM

Calvin Harris confirmed his split with Rita Whora this past weekend, rumored because of Justin Bieber. Rita was recently partying in LA with Justin and staying with him in Mexico. She sure gets around. smiley: laugh 

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."


Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,707

#Beautiful

#15 [url]

Jan 28 15 8:37 PM

After her and Calvin Harris split she is re-doing the whole album because he had produced like 90% of it.

However, Ritallah has remained BOOKED! She was featured on Piggy's hit single "Black Widow" (#1 at Pop radio, top 10 Hot 100) and she's now:

- featured on Charli XCX's new single that's about to hit big: https://soundcloud.com/charlixcx/charli-xcx-doingit-ft-rita-ora
- about to be seen around the world on Fifty Shades of Grey
- a judge on The Voice UK for which she's been praised
- performing at the Oscars!

  
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,331 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#16 [url]

Jan 29 15 9:57 AM

Her management deserve major credit. She's such an over hyped, non event of an artist, the fact she has got all the incredible spots is nothing short of miraculous.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#17 [url]

Jan 29 15 10:30 AM

Re: Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down

LOL @ the boobs purse.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,707

#Beautiful

#18 [url]

Feb 3 15 6:33 PM

Rita also has an appearence on the new hit show Empire

Diane Warren is pissed at the lack of promotion for the song that's nominated for the Oscars because according to her Rita didn't promote it.

  
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,707

#Beautiful

#20 [url]

Jun 4 15 9:51 AM



I'm starting to like this song a lot. I hear it on the radio and it sounds great. Cool video too.


I think we need a new thread title?

  
  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help