thatgrapejuice.net/2017/07/madonna-slams-whitney-houston-never-seen-letter/

Welp. #exposé

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Gospelartist03

#862 [url]

Jul 14 17 1:47 AM

NOT at them putting a classy Whitney video after the letter
it still makes me sad Whitney slowed down so much after the bodyguard clearly she had snatched every and all wigs at that point. Madonna was Shook.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#863 [url]

Jul 14 17 2:40 AM

Madonna was so angry during the 90s. She had a thing against every one of her peers. She said the "rather die" comment about Mariah obviously. The delusion as well that Madonna somehow paved the way for Whitney Houston like you could deny her talent.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#865 [url]

Jul 14 17 6:09 AM

It's not even worth responding to something that was said 20-30 years ago. I do find it funny Madonna calling any other actress mediocre though

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#866 [url]

Jul 14 17 6:35 AM

Kevon wrote:
Madonna was so angry during the 90s. 

Mega angry. Remember she was in-between the new pop girl (now an 'old face' on the scene) and icon title she later rightfully earned, and things like Erotica, the Sex Book and more desperate antics were beginning to see her face a real backlash. She was definitely pressed with the sense her popularity was on the wane. 

It was only a good turn in Evita and, of course, ROL that really turned it around so amazingly for her. 

Quote    Reply   

#868 [url]

Jul 14 17 12:46 PM

LOL at Madonna being pressed by all these women who are exponentially more talented than she is. Did she really think Whitney was a mediocre music talent? Mariah too? And Sharon Stone, movie icon? LOL girl, you are without a doubt one of the least talented megastars in history. Cher was right when she said "she's not unbelievably talented and she's not beautiful":

Quote    Reply   

breakbreakdown

#869 [url]

Jul 14 17 1:18 PM

Everything Madonna said during the early 90's shouldn't be taken seriously. I mean, like everyone here doesn't know that she had a huge deluded ego. Plus, I'm sure she regrets it now, otherwise she was highly hypocritical mentioning Whitney on her speech earlier this year. Oh wait...

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#870 [url]

Jul 14 17 2:24 PM

Madonna has always been a deluded b*tch with a massive ego. That letter reads like she's some misunderstood, tortured artiste and everyone around her is mediocre in comparison. That she mentioned Sharon Stone was because Madonna did a HORRIBLE Basic Insinct knockoff called Body of Evidence, which was absolutely panned and a flop.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help