Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#841 [url]

Jun 13 16 3:50 PM

WTH was that? Random to do it at the end of a tour, and just awful voice. And don't get me started with that granny shuffle dance mixed with an awkward %##% drop

For a woman whose main draw on her concerts is theatrics and shock factor, a stripped down performance just shows how terrible she sounds these days - this would not inspire me to go see her. Or revisit her catalogue.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#842 [url]

Jun 14 16 1:49 AM

Literally crying @ those vocals.

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#843 [url]

Jun 14 16 3:55 AM

^Tears of laughter? Tears of pain? Presumably not tears of joy.

Quote    Reply   

#844 [url]

Jun 14 16 11:04 AM

Kevon wrote:
^Tears of laughter? Tears of pain? Presumably not tears of joy. roll.gif

Oh tears of pain for sure.

28f4d0a7-9e94-4e3b-a697-fecd82df4d8f.gif

TBH I'm mad at Mario for posting that video. smiley: laugh 

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#848 [url]

Dec 8 16 7:56 PM

Considering she's got a back catalogue most would kill for, I was expecting more from her carpool. The only really good bit was Music. She's far too frosty and hard to make this kind of thing work as well as when Gaga or Adele did it.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#850 [url]

Dec 28 16 5:25 AM

I saw a bit of her "woman of the year" speech. I thought it was kind of tacky and insensitive for her to go through a list of all the people who died, like Whitney and Michael then say "but I'm still standing". Granted I only saw that bit out of context, but it seemed disrespectful.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#852 [url]

Dec 28 16 8:12 AM

That speech was phony as hell. Talking about women are pitted against each others and she's been a cold b*tch to her colleagues for decades. Girl GONE.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#854 [url]

Jan 25 17 7:16 AM

"Back to this fool. She wants attention, she got it. Whatever. Bye."

Quote    Reply   

#855 [url]

Mar 20 17 1:21 PM

mcfan wrote:
That speech was phony as hell. Talking about women are pitted against each others and she's been a cold b*tch to her colleagues for decades. Girl GONE.

And that's why many of her fans are so agressive. They learned from the best. Remember many of her stans constantly come for Mariah, Janet, Whitney. Also for the new girls like Gaga. And they love to talk about WW sales. Like if the fossil was the only female in history to have WW success.

Quote    Reply   

Gospelartist03

#856 [url]

Mar 21 17 8:18 PM

Supremebird wrote:
mcfan wrote:

And that's why many of her fans are so agressive. They learned from the best. Remember many of her stans constantly come for Mariah, Janet, Whitney. Also for the new girls like Gaga. And they love to talk about WW sales. Like if the fossil was the only female in history to have WW success.
giphy.gif

Quote    Reply   

#857 [url]

Mar 21 17 11:01 PM

Gospelartist03 wrote:

Supremebird wrote:
mcfan wrote:That speech was phony as hell. Talking about women are pitted against each others and she's been a cold b*tch to her colleagues for decades. Girl GONE.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think age means anything. We are all going to be 60 one day if life gives us the chance to get there. Nothing wrong with being 60 0r older. But many fans of this woman are a bunch of agressive hypocrites. They dare to call other artists sluts or attention whores, when they stan madonna. How many men has she..........?. And how many stuns she has done in her career to get people's attention?. Countless stuns.

Quote    Reply   

#860 [url]

May 27 17 4:28 AM

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour is simply amazing. She loves the word "F*ck You!", and she want people to say that to her also haha. The sounds is so loud that your chest will explode because of extreme bass but it was one of the best concert that i have been to. I like the french song that she sang that night "La Vie En Rose by Edith Piaf", even though her singing voice is not that great it will make you cry (almost). I also like her "Crazy For You" song she did great that night.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help