Remove this ad

#801 [url]

Mar 19 16 10:14 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
NhWxMaN wrote:
  If she were in the US she could be criminally charged.

Wouldn't surprise me if a lawsuit was coming from the girl. She can easily use public humiliation and distress/impact on her life that came from it. I actually think it may have been an accident in but it won't make any difference.

The girl is just 17 and is a model. She's a Madonna stan and was all over media the day after saying it was no big deal and it's just a boob.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#802 [url]

Mar 20 16 7:25 AM

ShayneFly wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
NhWxMaN wrote:
  If she were in the US she could be criminally charged.

Wouldn't surprise me if a lawsuit was coming from the girl. She can easily use public humiliation and distress/impact on her life that came from it. I actually think it may have been an accident in but it won't make any difference.

The girl is just 17 and is a model. She's a Madonna stan and was all over media the day after saying it was no big deal and it's just a boob.

Oh well in that case, no harm done I guess? #TittiesBeFree

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#803 [url]

Mar 20 16 11:30 AM

Lucky save she could have gotten in real trouble the girl hadn't been a stan or appreciated having her boob shown to an arena of people.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#804 [url]

Mar 20 16 12:02 PM

Kevon wrote:
Lucky save she could have gotten in real trouble the girl hadn't been a stan or appreciated having her boob shown to an arena of people.

Totally. She could easily have used a case that her life had been ruined by such humiliation, it has impacted her career, future job prospects, "emotional distress"....you could go on and on in such a liable case. Madonna get very lucky.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#805 [url]

Mar 22 16 3:49 PM

Here's an interesting question - if you had that opportunity, where you could make a LOT of money, but it would mean going up against your idol, would you do it?

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#806 [url]

Mar 22 16 4:17 PM

Kevon wrote:
Here's an interesting question - if you had that opportunity, where you could make a LOT of money, but it would mean going up against your idol, would you do it? laugh.gif
tumblr_n2e41oy7BM1qcqoq3o4_400.gif

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#807 [url]

Mar 22 16 4:25 PM

Kevon wrote:
Here's an interesting question - if you had that opportunity, where you could make a LOT of money, but it would mean going up against your idol, would you do it? laugh.gif

In what sense? You mean selling a story? No. In terms of business, like if you were working on another artists album coming out the same week and both fighting for that #1 spot? Then yes, that's business and nothing personal.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#808 [url]

Mar 22 16 4:52 PM

I mean if Madonna was your idol and she whapped your boob out in front of a stadium full of people, would you threaten legal action to make so you could say...

tumblr_nchbyqe7Jm1seznd4o1_r1_500.gif

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#810 [url]

Mar 22 16 5:28 PM

Kevon wrote:
I mean if Madonna was your idol and she whapped your boob out in front of a stadium full of people, would you threaten legal action to make so you could say...

tumblr_nchbyqe7Jm1seznd4o1_r1_500.gif
Hmm.. I don't know, but I feel like I would. A coin is a coin and Madonna with all her rebel heart schtick wouldn't get damage for her brand.

If this were Mariah, I wouldn't. Sis already has trouble with the press she don't need me to make things worse.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#811 [url]

Mar 23 16 8:41 AM

^That's what I mean though - if it was your idol. Cryptonite here obviously isn't so in your case it would be Mariah

I don't know, I don't think I could to MC either. Their legal teams are so good that you would probably lose anyway, plus be attacked endlessly but their stanbase, so I doubt it would be worth it

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#812 [url]

Mar 23 16 3:19 PM

I'm just having a hard time thinking of what anyone could do anyway that would get that kind of notice. She's not ripping any boobs out lol

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#813 [url]

Mar 24 16 5:28 AM

I know it's all hypothetical. Like something lawsuit worthy happened. Like when Miguel attempted to do a stage jump and landed on some girl

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#814 [url]

Mar 24 16 8:29 PM

Kevon wrote:

Probably smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#815 [url]

Mar 25 16 2:22 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Kevon wrote:

Dead 
anigif_enhanced-3743-1415317968-9.gif

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#816 [url]

Mar 26 16 4:10 PM

Re: Madonna - New Album "Rebel Heart"

Kevon wrote:
I know it's all hypothetical. Like something lawsuit worthy happened. Like when Miguel attempted to do a stage jump and landed on some girl :lol

Well if Mariah does a legdrop on me and puts me in the hospital, girl better offer me more than an overnight stay in the Butterfly Room lol.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#817 [url]

Mar 26 16 6:14 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Kevon wrote:

Why am I not surprised.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#818 [url]

May 3 16 3:58 PM

So this is how the Cryptkeeper attended the MET Gala this year

madonna met gala 2madonna met gala

Is Anna Wintour out of her mind? I would've sent her ass home.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#820 [url]

May 3 16 6:14 PM

^ No I think it's Givenchy, but Anna Wintour is the curator of the MET Gala.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help