Remove this ad

avatar

Vincent

Posts: 20,254


Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#641 [url]

Mar 21 15 8:44 PM

I am sure if she just posts up a photo of the Obamas wrapped in Rebel Heart rope they'll invite her for sure.


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,462 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#643 [url]

Mar 22 15 6:06 AM

Vincent wrote:
I am sure if she just posts up a photo of the Obamas wrapped in Rebel Heart rope they'll invite her for sure.


Wouldn't put it past her either.
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,348 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#644 [url]

Mar 22 15 3:07 PM

She created a career out of shock tactics but doesn't like it when people react negatively or it blows up in her face. A no-self-awareness mess.



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Vincent

Posts: 20,254


Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#645 [url]

Mar 22 15 4:07 PM

She's only aware of people who think she's some Goddess. When she encounters the realization that not everyone agrees she gets pressed. A panini mess.


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

#646 [url]

Mar 25 15 2:59 AM

Per Hits, Rebel Heart PLUMMETS 80% (!!!!) to #16 in its 2nd week.

BUILDING ALBUM SALES CHART
Chart Date: 03/24/2015
Status: Final

LW TW Artist / Album Label Sales Index % Change
1 16 MADONNA REBEL HEART INTERSCOPE 22,800 -80%
http://hitsdailydouble.com/building_album_chart

I don't know about you, but I'm having Bionic déjà vu. 
  
  

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."


Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,348 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#647 [url]

Mar 25 15 6:28 AM

I'm actually surprised that it only dropped 80% I was expecting more But yes, definition a Bionic mess



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,348 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#650 [url]

Mar 30 15 9:14 AM

Roping in Taylor Swift as a guitar player to plug that basic-ass song. Desperation at its finest



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,462 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#651 [url]

Mar 30 15 9:27 AM

Give a raise to whoever managed to book Taylor for that. I actually like Ghost Town. Calling it basic is unjust. But its one of those really nice album tracks, a mature and pleasant moment on a record rather than a chart smash. Its not what anyone - be they a fan or non-fan - are really looking for from a Madonna single at this stage.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,348 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#652 [url]

Mar 30 15 9:34 AM

^In your opinion. In my opinion, it's basic. I just don't get anything from it at all. But at least it's something a bit more mature.



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,462 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#653 [url]

Mar 30 15 9:40 AM

^ I've said this before but its more about how someone can voice an opinion over the opinion itself. These kewl, drive by catchphrases with no substance are digging a discussion forum like FOMM into the grave. I do enjoy reading where people are coming from and why (even if I don't agree with it and sometimes I even learn from it) but its becoming rarer and rarer to find posts on here forming an enlightening opinion over just using a quick blast of generic derogatory slang.  

Last Edited By: carlos b fly Mar 30 15 10:00 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#654 [url]

Mar 30 15 12:00 PM

I like Ghosttown as well- it sounds like a song that could have been on Ray Of Light. What I find fascinating is how she is getting praise for her "incredible" vocal performance last night, when she literally was off for almost the entirety of the verses.

She did look great though!.... Is she that short? ... Is Taylor that tall?

Quote    Reply   
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,462 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#655 [url]

Mar 30 15 12:05 PM

jamiclever wrote:
I like Ghosttown as well- it sounds like a song that could have been on Ray Of Light. What I find fascinating is how she is getting praise for her "incredible" vocal performance last night, when she literally was off for almost the entirety of the verses.


Its a weirdly downbeat song as well so she sounds even weaker on it as she lacks that natural strength to carry it vocally. I don't get the praise for her performances on it either. She seems connected to what she is singing but not good singing it.
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,348 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#656 [url]

Mar 30 15 12:15 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
^ I've said this before but its more about how someone can voice an opinion over the opinion itself. These kewl, drive by catchphrases with no substance are digging a discussion forum like FOMM into the grave. I do enjoy reading where people are coming from and why (even if I don't agree with it and sometimes I even learn from it) but its becoming rarer and rarer to find posts on here forming an enlightening opinion over just using a quick blast of generic derogatory slang.  
So I can't say I find the song bland? I have to elaborate? Or is it the use of the term 'basic' which you have an issue with? That wasn't even the point of my post anyway. The point of the post was the desperation of getting Taylor Swift to be her guitarist, it's laughable. 

We're not in a debate club. Not every post has to be a verbose dissertation. 

I do agree that some 'patterns' on this board are becoming tiring though.



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,462 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#657 [url]

Mar 30 15 12:32 PM

Kevon wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
^ I've said this before but its more about how someone can voice an opinion over the opinion itself. These kewl, drive by catchphrases with no substance are digging a discussion forum like FOMM into the grave. I do enjoy reading where people are coming from and why (even if I don't agree with it and sometimes I even learn from it) but its becoming rarer and rarer to find posts on here forming an enlightening opinion over just using a quick blast of generic derogatory slang.  
So I can't say I find the song bland? I have to elaborate? Or is it the use of the term 'basic' which you have an issue with? That wasn't even the point of my post anyway. The point of the post was the desperation of getting Taylor Swift to be her guitarist, it's laughable. 

We're not in a debate club. Not every post has to be a verbose dissertation. 

I do agree that some 'patterns' on this board are becoming tiring though.


All a symptom of a larger problem imo.
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,462 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#659 [url]

Apr 8 15 4:57 PM

Surprised and impressed she's put in this much effort into an obvious flop single and campaign. Good for her I guess. I do like the video. Very well shot, interesting enough concept with the whole post-Apocalyptic theme, high production values and I'm always a sucker for a music video that has some kind of story. Keeps me watching. She seriously needs to lay off the cosmetic surgery though - those early shots of her in the bunker by the mirror, I wouldn't have even known it was her. Her face looks totally different.

Last Edited By: carlos b fly Apr 8 15 5:52 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

rooney1905

Posts: 1,357 Chillin' at FOMM

#660 [url]

Apr 8 15 8:50 PM

I wonder if she bartered with Terrence so she could have a guest spot on Empire. I see you Madonna! You ain't slick!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help