Remove this ad

#61 [url]

Mar 4 14 10:01 AM

MCinGR wrote:
Brazilian X Man wrote:
Sometimes the buttons don't work for me again

Yeah it comes and goes. 

One other thing is that I can't see if there's a new post on the sticky threads. It looks like there's a button but it's almost white so it doesn't show. Can we change that? 

Alright, thanks for the feedback. Will look in to this

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#63 [url]

Mar 4 14 12:42 PM

Yeah I'm having a bit of trouble identifying when there's been a new post in a thread. Unless I am being blind?

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#64 [url]

Mar 4 14 12:54 PM

^ No I'm the same. That's what I was trying to get at the other day too. It's kind of hard to decipher. But I do really like the new colours now and how sleek everything is looking.

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#65 [url]

Mar 4 14 2:55 PM

mimifan09 wrote:
^ No I'm the same. That's what I was trying to get at the other day too. It's kind of hard to decipher. But I do really like the new colours now and how sleek everything is looking.

I agree. Everything looks and works better. The only problem is all the notifications are in white. I can tell, but I have to kind of squint. smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#68 [url]

Mar 5 14 2:26 AM

zxcorr wrote:
I'm having problems posting replies. It sometimes gives me an error message saying I don't have permission or something like that.

Try clearing your browser's cache. If this doesn't work, I'll look into it further.

Quote    Reply   

#69 [url]

Mar 5 14 3:51 PM

Okay, so now I've tried this new FOMM a few days and I besides the overall look I don't feel like there's much changed.

Can't believe some people think they should have had a vote in changing FOMM or not.
I don't know any message board that asks its users if a change is welcome.

Mariah Carey Madonna Celine Dion Lara Fabian Whitney Tina Arena Janet Jackson Toni Braxton Debbie Gibson 

Quote    Reply   

#70 [url]

Mar 5 14 6:01 PM

allthewayray wrote:
Okay, so now I've tried this new FOMM a few days and I besides the overall look I don't feel like there's much changed.

Can't believe some people think they should have had a vote in changing FOMM or not.
I don't know any message board that asks its users if a change is welcome.

Some people just needed an excuse to dust off their pitchforks and this was the perfect one.

Anyway, you're right. There really isn't much change at all. This is FOMM's 'Honey' moment I guess smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#71 [url]

Mar 5 14 8:57 PM

Looks like I was having problems replying when I had a YouTube video link in my post.
When it's all text, it's working fine.

Shayne, I don't really like the theme colours... It's just not pleasant. Hahah. Sorry. I don't mean to be mean.
I think it needs more contrasting colours or something (dark background, light containers, dark text). Right now the container is looking a bit too dark when compared against the text and the colour combination makes the whole thing seems... pale.
Also, I think it will better if posts are not as tall as they are now. It's just too big and creating lots of unnecessary empty spaces now.
And the quote blocks needs higher opacity level so that it's not too jarring when they're on hover.

That's all from me for now.

Quote    Reply   

#72 [url]

Mar 5 14 9:30 PM

zxcorr wrote:
Looks like I was having problems replying when I had a YouTube video link in my post.
When it's all text, it's working fine.

Shayne, I don't really like the theme colours... It's just not pleasant. Hahah. Sorry. I don't mean to be mean.
I think it needs more contrasting colours or something (dark background, light containers, dark text). Right now the container is looking a bit too dark when compared against the text and the colour combination makes the whole thing seems... pale.
Also, I think it will better if posts are not as tall as they are now. It's just too big and creating lots of unnecessary empty spaces now.
And the quote blocks needs higher opacity level so that it's not too jarring when they're on hover.

That's all from me for now.

smiley: laugh You win some, you lose some... I'm sure we will improve with each theme.

I'm not sure we have too much control over the other things you mentioned but I will look into it.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#74 [url]

Mar 7 14 11:26 PM

Some things could be improved:

- I don't get the new icons at all - can't we just agree to have two different ones - one icon for a thread with new posts, and one icon for stickied threads (the 'pin')? Any more than that is just confusing. Right now I don't even get when a thread has new posts.
- The forums where all the threads are displayed is very narrow. I guess that's because of the ads pushing the threads? But even with an adblocker it doesn't help..
- The name of the poster should be on top of the avatar, like it used to be. It's annoying not seeing immediately who the post is by.
- When you quote a post, the font size of the quoted post changes to a much larger one for some reason.

Last Edited By: BeyondIdolization Mar 7 14 11:44 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#75 [url]

Mar 8 14 1:28 AM

^The icons are probably changeable, and I agree they're confusing. There's not even a legend. However, I doubt Shayne can do anything about the placement of the usernames. Usually with these types of themes the customization options are visual only.

I don't have any problem with quotes. I've noted that they are much more readable and visually appealing now with this new layout.

The board was very narrow for me until I paid to be a supporter and the ads went away.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#76 [url]

Mar 8 14 4:35 PM

I think I've worked out the icons. I think the 'eye' icon in the stickied threads means a new post.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#79 [url]

Mar 16 14 6:18 PM

Is there any way we can have the "Who's online in the past 15 mins" tab on top of the page again?

I definitely wanna see which gerls are on and which aren't.

Quote    Reply   

#80 [url]

Mar 16 14 10:57 PM

Already looked into this. We're stuck with Who's Online etc at the bottom, unfortunately.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help