Remove this ad

breakbreakdown

#41 [url]

Mar 2 14 12:48 PM

FOMM HAS CHANGED (Please read)

I'm curious to see it ! I've suffered (lol) a lot with the ezboard loss...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Mar 2 14 1:06 PM

I'll have a look around first, before giving my opinion.
But I think it's great the mods are trying to re-new FOMM now and again.

Mariah Carey Madonna Celine Dion Lara Fabian Whitney Tina Arena Janet Jackson Toni Braxton Debbie Gibson 

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Mar 2 14 4:21 PM

Apart from the top image not loading for me, I noticed that the breadcrumbs are now gone. That would be my biggest recommendation. Everything else seems to run fine.

EDIT: The breadcrumbs are there, you just have to highlight the text because it blends into the background

I can't even know what to say!

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#48 [url]

Mar 2 14 4:27 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
I'm seeing these black dots everywhere too. Its something we'll need to look into.

I just understood it, means they are online.

Quote    Reply   

Mariah10Carey88

my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#50 [url]

Mar 2 14 7:16 PM

idk about u all, but on my phone it automatically goes to a mobile version and is incredibly easy to use. theres no banners to load or anything

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#52 [url]

Mar 2 14 10:00 PM

RnB Junkie wrote:
Let me know if you'd like me to make a banner or anything graphic-wise.

Obviously, this is an abrupt change but it's certainly not the end of the world. I am hopeful that this change can make for a better user experience. There's only one way for us all to experience this new system and that's by trying it out. I don't see how else we could've tried it out without it being implemented. I assume we can go back to the old style if everyone really dislikes it that much?

Shayne, could you perhaps elaborate on what is different about this new version? So far I am not noticing much difference aside from it looking different.
Thanks. Banners can be created as usual and posted in the Feedback forum.

Right, there's not a huge difference. Apart from the look and functionality, it's pretty much the same. The old UI version was dying a quick death so, this was the logical step. I'm pretty sure Yuku will eventually move all boards to this format anyway.

Yes, we can revert back to the old style if needed.

Quote    Reply   

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#54 [url]

Mar 3 14 4:42 AM

Well the Add Reply button works again, so yay. But who chose this colour scheme/theme? I feel like I've wandered in to the world inside Mariah's head... Only thing missing is a unicorn smiley: grin

Like 'Mariah Carey Multimedia Page' on Facebook
(facebook.com/MariahCareyMultimedia)

Subscribe to the MimiMultimedia YouTube Channel
(http://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMultimedia)

Quote    Reply   

Migrate90

#55 [url]

Mar 3 14 5:54 AM

matty tat tat wrote:
Well the Add Reply button works again, so yay. But who chose this colour scheme/theme? I feel like I've wandered in to the world inside Mariah's head... Only thing missing is a unicorn smiley: grin
Sorry, I LOVE this theme!! Much better than the mustard explosion we had yesterday lol. Indeed one of the best ever on FOMM.

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#57 [url]

Mar 3 14 11:02 AM

Again, I appreciate the new theme/layout, it was other things/issues with, but I truly, honestly, couldn't care anymore. So kudos. Good Job.

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#58 [url]

Mar 3 14 11:12 AM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
Sometimes the buttons don't work for me again

Yeah it comes and goes. 

One other thing is that I can't see if there's a new post on the sticky threads. It looks like there's a button but it's almost white so it doesn't show. Can we change that? 

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Mar 4 14 10:00 AM

hottiecasanova wrote:
Again, I appreciate the new theme/layout, it was other things/issues with, but I truly, honestly, couldn't care anymore. So kudos. Good Job. smile.gif

Cool. Thanks!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help