Kevon

Administrator

#21 [url]

Feb 25 14 2:49 PM

mcfan wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
is being a mod just talking sh!t about other users? laugh.gif
#shade laugh.gif

I'd have acknowledged it had it not been the most hypocritical thing I've read on the board. smiley: laugh

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#23 [url]

Feb 26 14 12:24 AM

kevo2002 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
is being a mod just talking sh!t about other users? laugh.gif
#shade laugh.gif

I'd have acknowledged it had it not been the most hypocritical thing I've read on the board. smiley: laugh

Actually I say everything ON the board out in the open, I don't talk sh!t behind people's backs. smiley: tongue

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#24 [url]

Feb 26 14 12:27 AM

carlos b fly wrote:
There seems to be a odd way around this - if you scroll quite far down your screen, the reply and quote buttons will suddenly start to work again and you'll be able to click them again.

This seemed to work just now. Yuku is such bullshit smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#25 [url]

Feb 26 14 2:41 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
kevo2002 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
#shade laugh.gif

Actually I say everything ON the board out in the open, I don't talk sh!t behind people's backs. smiley: tongue
smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#26 [url]

Feb 26 14 3:34 AM

kevo2002 wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
Is anybody working on this?? Do the mods even check this section anymore, or is being a mod just talking sh!t about other users? laugh.gif
Mods can basically just close/delete/sticky threads. Admins have more rights but I don't know if it's a technical problem.

Can you change people's titles though? Mine still hasn't been changed

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#27 [url]

Feb 26 14 6:04 AM

He can't do it.

If you get yours changed before mine, I'm gonna have a total s*it fit lol. I've asked three times already and I'm starting to think it's no accident that it's been brushed over while others have had theirs changed. Plus I imagine we're about equally as unpopular with the dude who can make it happen... so don't hold your breath. It's gonna be "Rain"-ing for years to come lol.

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Feb 26 14 7:12 AM

robjv1 wrote:
He can't do it.

If you get yours changed before mine, I'm gonna have a total s*it fit lol. I've asked three times already and I'm starting to think it's no accident that it's been brushed over while others have had theirs changed. Plus I imagine we're about equally as unpopular with the dude who can make it happen... so don't hold your breath. It's gonna be "Rain"-ing for years to come lol.
Whinge much?

Why would I change your name when you requested it last June and I asked for people to re-post (in case they wanted something different again). But of course you chose to ignore that to go out of thread and cry about it and make it a drama.

Also, a simple request via PM would also work if you're that desperate about it and need it done faster. Cause, you know, I don't spend every waking moment on the board like I should.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#29 [url]

Feb 26 14 8:24 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
kevo2002 wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
Is anybody working on this?? Do the mods even check this section anymore, or is being a mod just talking sh!t about other users? laugh.gif
Mods can basically just close/delete/sticky threads. Admins have more rights but I don't know if it's a technical problem.

Can you change people's titles though? Mine still hasn't been changed laugh.gif
Rob's right - that's an admin thing. We don't have as much powers as y'all think. Only the ability to shut the gerls down when they get OOC smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#30 [url]

Feb 26 14 10:33 AM

ShayneFly wrote:
robjv1 wrote:
He can't do it.

Whinge much?

Why would I change your name when you requested it last June and I asked for people to re-post (in case they wanted something different again). But of course you chose to ignore that to go out of thread and cry about it and make it a drama.

Also, a simple request via PM would also work if you're that desperate about it and need it done faster. Cause, you know, I don't spend every waking moment on the board like I should.

Can I make these changes as well? I'm not sure if Lynn gave me that kind of access.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#31 [url]

Feb 26 14 1:16 PM

ShayneFly wrote:
robjv1 wrote:
He can't do it.

Whinge much?

I'm not whinging.  I'm just saying I asked over and over while others were changed around me... it's still not changed smiley: laugh

Ok, I'll try this again:

"True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city"

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

#32 [url]

Feb 26 14 1:26 PM

Alright well I made a proper request in the correct forum.. fingers crossed

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Feb 26 14 1:31 PM

The Quote button isn't really working for me. I have to keep refreshing the page and say a Hail Mary to get it to work.

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Feb 26 14 1:34 PM

mcfan wrote:
hottiecasanova wrote:
mcfan wrote:
Me too! I was like am I semi-banned or sth? roll.gif
Of course we would think that! smiley: laugh I am actually surprised a few others in here haven't had that thought and then... some of these posters are like perfect, but associate with us that shade and cause messiness, whether intentionally or not. smiley: laugh #oop
The thing is everyone loves a mess or two. They all be perching in like that Jonathan GIF of the bird with popcorn laugh.gif

99049.gif  

Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#35 [url]

Feb 26 14 1:42 PM

seanjonmc wrote:
The Quote button isn't really working for me. I have to keep refreshing the page and say a Hail Mary to get it to work.

It's because you abused the privilege with your messy a$s signature, hun

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Feb 26 14 4:22 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
ShayneFly wrote:
robjv1 wrote:
He can't do it.

Whinge much?

Can I make these changes as well? I'm not sure if Lynn gave me that kind of access.

You should be able to. Go to the to a user's profile and click 'Manage'. You should get a screen where you can see their Custom Title and a link to edit it.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Feb 26 14 4:39 PM

RnB Junkie wrote:
seanjonmc wrote:

It's because you abused the privilege with your messy a$s signature, hun laugh.gif

Is my siggy messy? I had no idea.

tumblr_m398r0VFoK1qcisn5.gif

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#40 [url]

Feb 26 14 5:03 PM

ShayneFly wrote:
mcfan wrote:

Shayne why did you never reply to my PM?

giphy.gif
Don't even front like you don't know what I'm talking about cause that PM been sitting in your inbox for a month almost. Ch..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help