Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

Lead

Feb 19 14 6:59 PM

Tags : :

I've been having a problem on and off for a couple days. I can't hit the REPLY button when I type in from the quick reply box. It's like the button doesn't exist.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#2 [url]

Feb 20 14 10:41 PM

Me too!! I can't hit Quick Reply, and sometimes I can't hit Quote either! Super annoying! It's the same problem in both IE and Chrome. Someone report to Yuku pls!

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#4 [url]

Feb 21 14 3:20 PM

I had the problem for about two weeks about a month back. Annoying as hell. I'm still posting any super long post as an "add reply". Good luck, should clear up soon. I actually thought this was something the mods/admins did to to the unpredictable ones...

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#6 [url]

Feb 21 14 4:46 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Me too!! I can't hit Quick Reply, and sometimes I can't hit Quote either! Super annoying! It's the same problem in both IE and Chrome. Someone report to Yuku pls!

Same for me, no Quote, no Reply, and I am using Firefox

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#7 [url]

Feb 21 14 4:50 PM

hottiecasanova wrote:
I actually thought this was something the mods/admins did to to the unpredictable ones... laugh.gif
Me too! I was like am I semi-banned or sth?

Quote    Reply   

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#8 [url]

Feb 21 14 9:08 PM

Can't hit "Reply"

I spoke too soon. I've had a hell of a time the last night it two.

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#10 [url]

Feb 21 14 10:13 PM

I know, it's pretty bad when the yuku phone app is more desirable to use. 

I just use firefox and all I see are plain text links now -- I think they are maybe scrolling off the screen for some of you?

Here's what I got:

Untitled.png?dl=1&token_hash=AAGeruB8I3T

Last Edited By: robjv1 Feb 22 14 12:37 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#11 [url]

Feb 22 14 9:39 AM

mcfan wrote:
hottiecasanova wrote:
I actually thought this was something the mods/admins did to to the unpredictable ones... laugh.gif
Me too! I was like am I semi-banned or sth? roll.gif

Of course we would think that! smiley: laugh I am actually surprised a few others in here haven't had that thought and then... some of these posters are like perfect, but associate with us that shade and cause messiness, whether intentionally or not. smiley: laugh #oop

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#12 [url]

Feb 22 14 5:03 PM

hottiecasanova wrote:
mcfan wrote:
hottiecasanova wrote:
Me too! I was like am I semi-banned or sth? roll.gif
Of course we would think that! smiley: laugh I am actually surprised a few others in here haven't had that thought and then... some of these posters are like perfect, but associate with us that shade and cause messiness, whether intentionally or not. smiley: laugh #oop
The thing is everyone loves a mess or two. They all be perching in like that Jonathan GIF of the bird with popcorn 

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#13 [url]

Feb 23 14 6:52 PM

Yeah I have the problem sometimes. It seems that when I angrily press really hard it goes through, though

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#15 [url]

Feb 24 14 10:00 PM

I don't think they really have much power over the functions of the board itself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#16 [url]

Feb 24 14 10:03 PM

It seems to be working fine for me again in Firefox. Clear yo caches.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#17 [url]

Feb 25 14 5:58 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Is anybody working on this?? Do the mods even check this section anymore, or is being a mod just talking sh!t about other users? laugh.gif
Mods can basically just close/delete/sticky threads. Admins have more rights but I don't know if it's a technical problem.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#18 [url]

Feb 25 14 7:36 AM

There seems to be a odd way around this - if you scroll quite far down your screen, the reply and quote buttons will suddenly start to work again and you'll be able to click them again.

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#20 [url]

Feb 25 14 9:13 AM

carlos b fly wrote:
There seems to be a odd way around this - if you scroll quite far down your screen, the reply and quote buttons will suddenly start to work again and you'll be able to click them again.

Yeah I just came here to post this but you beat me to it.
It works for me 

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help