Remove this ad

avatar

Vincent

Posts: 20,259


Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#21 [url]

Jan 7 14 6:09 PM

That song is going to be a goaty mess.


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jan 8 14 6:50 PM

I've always liked Shakira.

Shakira Talks Working With Rihanna, Calls Her the "Sexiest Woman on the Planet"

Shakira is opening up about working with Rihanna for their highly anticipated song "Can't Remember to Forget You," which RiRi announced just yesterday.

"[W]orking with her was utopia," Shakira tells the latest issue of Glamour, out Jan. 14 (the day after their single drops!). "She's the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we're both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher."

http://www.eonline.com/news/496417/shakira-talks-working-with-rihanna-calls-her-the-sexiest-woman-on-the-planet

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."


Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jan 9 14 4:43 AM

I still can't believe how much Shakira has fallen off from her early days. She used to have something to say, and she used to not be such a follower.
She's become a bit desperate over the years trying to remain successful. A shame.




Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jan 9 14 9:07 AM

jasp17 wrote:
I still can't believe how much Shakira has fallen off from her early days. She used to have something to say, and she used to not be such a follower.
She's become a bit desperate over the years trying to remain successful. A shame.

I kinda agree. But I still like her. Maybe only out of loyalty.
I think it's pretty much what's happened to a lot of artists: their lives have been really good for a long time and they are now far from their struggling days. It's usually the struggle that makes them produce great art.

Oh well, at least she's still doing that education foundation thing and other charities. So I forgive her for selling out. Haha.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Stamos

Posts: 4,744 Las cosas se van a poner locas!

#26 [url]

Jan 9 14 9:41 AM

^ Agreed with both the above.
The only difference is that at least Shakira remains a talented artist




~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~






Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Jan 9 14 11:01 AM

zxcorr wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
I still can't believe how much Shakira has fallen off from her early days. She used to have something to say, and she used to not be such a follower.
She's become a bit desperate over the years trying to remain successful. A shame.

I kinda agree. But I still like her. Maybe only out of loyalty.
I think it's pretty much what's happened to a lot of artists: their lives have been really good for a long time and they are now far from their struggling days. It's usually the struggle that makes them produce great art.

Oh well, at least she's still doing that education foundation thing and other charities. So I forgive her for selling out. Haha.

Oh I agree I still root for her too, and I like her too, but I used to be REALLY into her music, but she's gotten so all over the place over the years.
"Donde estan los ladrones" is still such an awesome album.




Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Jan 9 14 2:13 PM

I can't even handle the sexiness of the official single cover:

rs_600x600-140109071832-600.Rihanna-Shak


Looking fabulous, Rihanna and Shakira.

The "Diamonds" singer revealed the smoldering cover art photograph for the duo's upcoming single "Can't Remember to Forget You" on Thursday, Jan. 9.

"Official single art for "CAN'T REMEMBER TO FORGET YOU" with @Shakira #4daycountdown," Rihanna captioned the Instagram pic.

http://www.eonline.com/news/497294/rihanna-and-shakira-caress-each-other-on-can-t-remember-to-forget-you-single-cover-see-the-pic

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."


Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,369 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#30 [url]

Jan 9 14 6:59 PM

jasp17 wrote:
Shakira looks hot.
tumblr_mf5r8pxjj71qmlxnxo1_500.gif%3Fw%3



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jan 9 14 8:36 PM

zxcorr wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
I still can't believe how much Shakira has fallen off from her early days. She used to have something to say, and she used to not be such a follower.
She's become a bit desperate over the years trying to remain successful. A shame.

I kinda agree. But I still like her. Maybe only out of loyalty.
I think it's pretty much what's happened to a lot of artists: their lives have been really good for a long time and they are now far from their struggling days. It's usually the struggle that makes them produce great art.

Oh well, at least she's still doing that education foundation thing and other charities. So I forgive her for selling out. Haha.
I'm on the same page as you guys.  I still like her, mainly because you can tell deep down she's still the same girl.
But she has been so desperate jumping on so many bandwagons in the last few years.  I wouldn't mind her doing different things, as long as they sounded organic and real.  But I guess I just don't "buy into" the new Shakira.  It doesn't feel authentic to me.


Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Jan 11 14 11:30 AM

seanjonmc wrote:
I've always liked Shakira.

Shakira Talks Working With Rihanna, Calls Her the "Sexiest Woman on the Planet"

Shakira is opening up about working with Rihanna for their highly anticipated song "Can't Remember to Forget You," which RiRi announced just yesterday.

"[W]orking with her was utopia," Shakira tells the latest issue of Glamour, out Jan. 14 (the day after their single drops!). "She's the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we're both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher."

http://www.eonline.com/news/496417/shakira-talks-working-with-rihanna-calls-her-the-sexiest-woman-on-the-planet
No Shakira... you are NOT a caribbean girl.. u were not born in Puerto Rico,Dominican Republic, Cuba,Jamaica, Haiti or the little islands(Barbados etc) you were born and raised in Colombia. Ive been a Shakira fan since 1996, her spanish music its million years light ahead of her english stuff.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Jan 11 14 4:03 PM

I see the gurls are excited for Rihallah's next single!!! 2 days!!!

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."


Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Jan 11 14 4:12 PM

MCinGR wrote:
^ news flash. Technically Colombia is a Caribbean country laugh.gif


You better give the gurls a geography lesson! smiley: laugh They haven't heard of Google Maps. Shakira is from Barranquilla, Colombia, located by A on the map:

2eeztxc.jpg

Just a short trip to see Rihallah the Icon in Barbados.

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."


Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 35,004

#Beautiful

#40 [url]

Jan 11 14 9:30 PM

Colombia is still not considered Caribbean.

  
  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help