Jun 4 17 10:25 AM

Queen of trash

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#843 [url]

Jun 4 17 11:25 PM

"heroes," "against all odds," "triumph" -- she's still plagiarizing Mariah.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#844 [url]

Jun 5 17 1:57 PM

Her arrogance and delusion never fails to astound me

Also "That because of me, and my music, he was able to be a fighter and to take a stand"

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#847 [url]

Jul 21 17 3:05 AM

It feels like she's basically retired. And I'm OK with that. Christina Aguilera Legacy - Early 2000s pop princess, Retired TV Judge and Oreo Spokesperson.

Quote    Reply   

Migrate90

#848 [url]

Jul 21 17 3:11 AM

If I told you that I've missed her flop ass being around? You know she'd be a wreck, doing the most and then some, not to mention she'd get media off Mariah's back for a second if nothing else. lol No but seriously, it's fun following a Clowntina era. #ATrueMusicLoversConfession

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#849 [url]

Jul 21 17 3:29 AM

Yeah I don't know why she's got off so lightly, she's the most deluded b*tch in the industry. But people don't care because people don't care about her. There's no media interest in her really now that she's stopped feuding with Britney Spears

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#850 [url]

Jul 21 17 12:09 PM

"Fighter" just came on in my shuffle. 

Risultati immagini per xtina gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#853 [url]

Jul 26 17 2:17 PM

I only got a minute in and it just made me realise it could be worse and I'm so glad Mariah's voice doesn't sound like that

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#854 [url]

Jul 26 17 2:37 PM

She just has the ugliest tone in the business. They were able to mask it pretty well on her debut (although she always sounded bad live), but now she's unbearable to listen to.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#855 [url]

Jul 26 17 2:41 PM

Kevon wrote:

I only got a minute in and it just made me realise it could be worse and I'm so glad Mariah's voice doesn't sound like that
QUEEN

Quote    Reply   

#856 [url]

Jul 26 17 10:10 PM

Kevon wrote:

The first 60 secs... She was just staying in one lane of key, dodging those climax (where expected) is a downer. Plus, that grudge-like voice is not even cute to hear. 

www.k-e-i-t-h.deviantart.com / www.instagram.com/drawingkeith

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#857 [url]

Jul 27 17 6:29 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
She just has the ugliest tone in the business. They were able to mask it pretty well on her debut (although she always sounded bad live), but now she's unbearable to listen to.

Honestly, I've always hated her abrasive tone. Its just not remotely pleasant on the ear. Say what you want about Arianna or Leona but they have "nice" voices that don't launch full frontal assaults on the audio kingdom. I was hoping the grunt and scream every possible note technique was a phase on Stripped but its literally been her signature style for 90% of her whole damn career. 

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#858 [url]

Jul 27 17 7:12 AM

^And it's gotten worse too as her voice has deteriorated. She literally chops up every note, pauses, yells, pauses again, says 'HA!' to skip notes every five seconds. I don't understand how an artist who does so little and is so lazy has shot her voice so much. She's literally done two half asses albums in the past decade. Her technique is so bad it's shot her voice

Quote    Reply   

mcrespect

#859 [url]

Jul 27 17 7:16 AM

I don't know much about technicalities but her singing has always been too aggressive, esp. when it comes to live performances. There is too much growling, too much showing off, to the extent that she ruins the whole song. Now some people take that as power, super confidence and they like her for that but it becomes unbearable in the end. I'll say this though. There have been songs like Hurt for instance where she was able to convey emotion through a more subtle approach.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#860 [url]

Jul 27 17 7:59 AM

Kevon wrote:
^And it's gotten worse too as her voice has deteriorated. She literally chops up every note, pauses, yells, pauses again, says 'HA!' to skip notes every five seconds. I don't understand how an artist who does so little and is so lazy has shot her voice so much. 

I hate to bring Whitney into it but its reminding of the way she would move around whole chunks of the song. At least in her case a lot of the time, it wasn't because she couldn't sing it but rather because she was such a beast live that she loved playing about with her songs in spectacular ways and was gutsy with it.  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help