Remove this ad

#41 [url]

May 18 13 11:37 AM

medwards10031984 wrote:
Maybe we should hope this project is a moderate success and then we can enjoy her return to flopping all the more.
No! That can't happen! 

If she has any sort of moderate success, then her ego will inflate even more. 

If she fails AGAIN then maybe she'll become some sort of cruise ship singer and all of FOMM can go and have her sign dollar bin copies of Flopus and Floponic and then we can wrap them and gift them to her at the end of the trip to thank her for a truly floptastic experience.


How I feel listening to "#Beautiful"...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

Stamos

Posts: 4,709 Las cosas se van a poner locas!

#42 [url]

May 18 13 12:46 PM

LMAO @ Cruise ship singer!!!!!!
I don't know what's worse, listening to Xtincta or being hit by a tsunami on a cruise.




~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~






Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,117 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#44 [url]

Jun 28 13 1:58 AM

tumblr_mk15w2iFeo1qfx43fo2_250.gif

Everything about this gif makes me laugh, even down to the trademark fake clown expression on her face when she squints her eyes to make her point more poignant then looks to the side smiley: laugh Like one of those idiot pageant girls being asked a question about world peace



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Jun 28 13 9:22 AM

kevo2002 wrote:
tumblr_mk15w2iFeo1qfx43fo2_250.gif

Everything about this gif makes me laugh, even down to the trademark fake clown expression on her face when she squints her eyes to make her point more poignant then looks to the side smiley: laugh Like one of those idiot pageant girls being asked a question about world peace
But also, obviously not intentional, the girl in the back turning her head like "YOU SAID WHAT?" when she says "honest"smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll




Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Jun 28 13 10:05 AM

jasp17 wrote:
kevo2002 wrote:
tumblr_mk15w2iFeo1qfx43fo2_250.gif

Everything about this gif makes me laugh, even down to the trademark fake clown expression on her face when she squints her eyes to make her point more poignant then looks to the side smiley: laugh Like one of those idiot pageant girls being asked a question about world peace
But also, obviously not intentional, the girl in the back turning her head like "YOU SAID WHAT?" when she says "honest"smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll

Right?!

tumblr_mf04mcMgId1rwl7hzo2_500.gif

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Jun 28 13 12:10 PM

Mariah Carey & Christina Aguilera Competing To Lose Weight?

Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera are two very dynamic divas so we’re not surprised that a tabloid claims that the duo are butting heads with one another.

Star magazine alleges that Mariah and Christina never liked each other and “when one of them sees the other looking skinny, it infuriates them and motivates them to lose even more weight.” The tab goes on to claim, “They are both extremely competitive and want to be the best, not only when it comes to their vocal abilities but their appearance as well.”

These ladies have a lot on their plate, so could it be true that they’re partaking in such petty behavior? Absolutely not. RumorFix reached out to a friend super close to Xtina who tells us, “They are very FOND of each other and even share the same makeup artist!”

http://rumorfix.com/2013/06/mariah-carey-christina-aguilera-competing-to-lose-weight/



Only reason I posted that is for the hilarity of someone saying they are "fond" of each other or more so that Christina is actual capable of being fond of anyone or anything beyond her ego!! smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   
avatar

MissyJG

Posts: 6,166 Chillin' at FOMM

#49 [url]

Jun 30 13 3:10 PM

kevo2002 wrote:
tumblr_mk15w2iFeo1qfx43fo2_250.gif

Everything about this gif makes me laugh, even down to the trademark fake clown expression on her face when she squints her eyes to make her point more poignant then looks to the side smiley: laugh Like one of those idiot pageant girls being asked a question about world peace


The things she sayssmiley: sick I mean, the fact that it's so easy to find these stupid quotes of her because she says annoying things all the freakin time.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Colson

Posts: 18,954 FOMM Extraordinaire

#50 [url]

Jun 30 13 3:31 PM

mimifan09 wrote:
Mariah Carey & Christina Aguilera Competing To Lose Weight?


Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera are two very dynamic divas so we’re not surprised that a tabloid claims that the duo are butting heads with one another.


Star magazine alleges that Mariah and Christina never liked each other and “when one of them sees the other looking skinny, it infuriates them and motivates them to lose even more weight.” The tab goes on to claim, “They are both extremely competitive and want to be the best, not only when it comes to their vocal abilities but their appearance as well.”


These ladies have a lot on their plate, so could it be true that they’re partaking in such petty behavior? Absolutely not. RumorFix reached out to a friend super close to Xtina who tells us, “They are very FOND of each other and even share the same makeup artist!”

http://rumorfix.com/2013/06/mariah-carey-christina-aguilera-competing-to-lose-weight/




Only reason I posted that is for the hilarity of someone saying they are "fond" of each other or more so that Christina is actual capable of being fond of anyone or anything beyond her ego!! smiley: roll




The only thing I agree about in this article is what they said Star magazine said about them can't stand each other. At least we know Mariah really doesn't like Christina. I'm not sure if it's intensely but it's obvious.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

BeyondIdolization

Posts: 26,269

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#51 [url]

Jun 30 13 7:11 PM

^No one in the industry likes her. I haven't seen a single artist say how nice Christina is or what a pleasure to work with. All I've seen is artists saying how rude and disrespectful she was when they met her.


  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

rooney1905

Posts: 1,353 Chillin' at FOMM

#52 [url]

Jun 30 13 8:11 PM

Sweet Intensity wrote:
medwards10031984 wrote:
Maybe we should hope this project is a moderate success and then we can enjoy her return to flopping all the more.
No! That can't happen! 

If she has any sort of moderate success, then her ego will inflate even more. 

If she fails AGAIN then maybe she'll become some sort of cruise ship singer and all of FOMM can go and have her sign dollar bin copies of Flopus and Floponic and then we can wrap them and gift them to her at the end of the trip to thank her for a truly floptastic experience.



Yes I agree. Her moderate success is singing doo wop wop backup and hooks for more popular acts. She builds up some confidence and then flops harder than the last time. That is her one true path in life and I think the world is better because of it.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,331 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#53 [url]

Jul 1 13 5:38 AM

rooney1905 wrote:



Yes I agree. Her moderate success is singing doo wop wop backup and hooks for more popular acts. She builds up some confidence and then flops harder than the last time. That is her one true path in life and I think the world is better because of it.



smiley: laugh smiley: laugh
  

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Jul 1 13 6:42 AM

rooney1905 wrote:
Sweet Intensity wrote:
medwards10031984 wrote:
Maybe we should hope this project is a moderate success and then we can enjoy her return to flopping all the more.
No! That can't happen! 

If she has any sort of moderate success, then her ego will inflate even more. 

If she fails AGAIN then maybe she'll become some sort of cruise ship singer and all of FOMM can go and have her sign dollar bin copies of Flopus and Floponic and then we can wrap them and gift them to her at the end of the trip to thank her for a truly floptastic experience.



Yes I agree. Her moderate success is singing doo wop wop backup and hooks for more popular acts. She builds up some confidence and then flops harder than the last time. That is her one true path in life and I think the world is better because of it.


I love that lol.




Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,117 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#55 [url]

Jul 1 13 6:53 AM

I can't believe that Clowntina fan I know actually tried to shade Mariah by saying 'Yeah I actually really like Miguel feat. Mariah Carey's new song'

Gurl... when was the last time your fav had a hit and sang more than 30 seconds on the song?



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,331 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#56 [url]

Jul 1 13 9:38 AM

kevo2002 wrote:
I can't believe that Clowntina fan I know actually tried to shade Mariah by saying 'Yeah I actually really like Miguel feat. Mariah Carey's new song'

Gurl... when was the last time your fav had a hit and sang more than 30 seconds on the song? laugh.gif

This from the fanbase who were trying to claim all the credit and allocades of her singing a bridge on Moves Like Jagger smiley: laugh
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

hottiecasanova

Posts: 13,038


"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#59 [url]

Jul 6 13 11:34 PM

tedliu wrote:
smiley: laugh This is so funny, they should make one of these about Mariah's endless delays


smiley: rollSomeone HAS to edit that to be about Mariah! Too funny.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,117 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#60 [url]

Jul 7 13 2:50 AM

OMG that was brilliant "it's ok, I didn't buy bionic either"



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help