May 15 13 11:41 AM

^It's kind of like a hate-filled orgasm after lots of foreplay. (giggle

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Migrate90

#24 [url]

May 15 13 7:36 PM

Either that pic was heavily photoshopped or, yes, she did lose weight very fast. I read a blind item about her that her cocaine habit did wonders for her weight loss.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

May 15 13 7:38 PM

Migrate90 wrote: I read a blind item about her that her cocaine habit did wonders for her weight loss.

Would not be a bit surprised.
Or maybe she just started only drinking , waking up with hangovers-non hungry etc.
She's a mess.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#26 [url]

May 15 13 8:48 PM

Migrate90 wrote:
Either that pic was heavily photoshopped or, yes, she did lose weight very fast. I read a blind item about her that her cocaine habit did wonders for her weight loss.

Wow. I am not shocked that she does drugs, but still... smiley: indifferent

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#27 [url]

May 16 13 4:11 AM

It'll be one of those "impromptu totally planned pictures that are photoshopped" moments. She's lost weight but she's not that skinny, her hips are like razorblades.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

May 16 13 4:22 AM

I don't doubt that the picture above is Photoshopped, but Christina is something like 5' 2". Her gaining or losing say 25 pounds is going to be a lot more noticeable than someone tall like Mariah.

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#29 [url]

May 16 13 7:38 AM

No matter how much weight she loses that face will always be the same...
Ain't nothing she can do about that!

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#30 [url]

May 17 13 2:44 PM

It is being reported that the Clown is only replacing Shakira for one season, and then Shakira will go back to the show

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

May 17 13 4:11 PM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
It is being reported that the Clown is only replacing Shakira for one season, and then Shakira will go back to the show
That is odd lol.

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#32 [url]

May 17 13 5:00 PM

It was always planned that the original judges would rotate in and out, we all just assumed Mark Burnett was just saying that to let Christina save face.

Quote    Reply   

Gospelartist03

#36 [url]

May 18 13 8:11 AM

hottiecasanova wrote:
It was always planned that the original judges would rotate in and out, we all just assumed Mark Burnett was just saying that to let Christina save face.
Considering the Ratings have actually gone up, She must have good lawyers for this to happen. I'm guessing when she did the flopiatus they made sure she could go back whenever she wanted.   Now Mark had to come up with away to keep the new more popular judges so it will be ceelo and christina in the fall seasons and shakira and Usher for spring seasons.  I guess its not the worst thing for the viewers though, cause not sure I can handle Usher all the time.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#37 [url]

May 18 13 8:12 AM

jasp17 wrote:
Brazilian X Man wrote:
That is odd lol.
Maybe it's because Shakira wants to be a full-time mother. That would make sense.

Quote    Reply   

LegendaryShade

Posts: 2,883 Throwing Shade Since Your Fave Was Still Relevant

#38 [url]

May 18 13 9:39 AM

They probably just want to keep the show fresh without it turning into a nightmare game of musical chairs like Idol- that's smart. And maybe this means we have another album coming to us in early 2014...TMLS rejoice!

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#39 [url]

May 18 13 11:23 AM

I'm not sure what entertainment value is left from Christina. We've had two albums over the years now, two FOMM threads, us all predicting epic flops and that's exactly what we got. There's just no excitement left in it all! lol

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

May 18 13 11:27 AM

Maybe we should hope this project is a moderate success and then we can enjoy her return to flopping all the more.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help