Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

Lead

May 14 13 12:05 PM

Tags : :

It's time for a new thread! cheer

Her boyfriend confirmed on Facebook that she is already working on a new album, scheduled for the end of 2014, and also a tour. There are also rumours that she will release a Spanish album in the meantime.

Has Christina Aguilera been working on a new album? While her representatives are keeping tight-lipped, reports have been circulating on the Internet. There have been strong rumors that the singer is finally returning to the recording studio working on a what might be a back-to-roots album.

According to a source, rumors of Christina Aguilera working in recording studio are true, with as many as eight songs having been put to tape. “It’s still in the early stages,” “She’s got security on the doors to ensure no-one hears a whisper,” a source said.

http://en.mediamass.net/people/christina-aguilera/new-album.html

She is also going back to The Voice for a new season

Last Edited By: Brazilian X Man Jun 4 17 9:17 AM. Edited 3 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

May 14 13 12:17 PM

“She’s got security on the doors to ensure no-one hears a whisper,” a source said.

Yeah..cause the whole recording industry is basically fighting over each other to make their ways to her house to try and snatch a sound from the real risktaker, visionary and Bionic mommy.

Quote    Reply   

Migrate90

#4 [url]

May 14 13 12:21 PM

That site en.mediamass.net is fake, it's a parody site. Replace the clown's name and last name with Janet Jackson, or Britney Spears or Alicia Keys etc. and you'll get the same article.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

May 14 13 12:30 PM

Migrate90 wrote:
That site en.mediamass.net is fake, it's a parody site. Replace the clown's name and last name with Janet Jackson, or Britney Spears or Alicia Keys etc. and you'll get the same article.
I already thought I'd seen that article with Beyonce's name in it before LOL

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

May 14 13 3:35 PM

Working on a new album now, scheduled for the end of 2014? Rihanna will have released 3 studio albums and a Greatest Hits by then.

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

May 14 13 5:53 PM

Are we more hungry for a Mariah album or a Clowntina album though? LMAO
I have to admit I do get life from her flopulous efforts. I listen to her albums for bout 3 times just to really grasp the genious levels of sucking, and then I feel better about myself for about a few months.
I still like "Stripped" though.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

May 14 13 8:04 PM

jasp17 wrote:
Are we more hungry for a Mariah album or a Clowntina album though? LMAO
I have to admit I do get life from her flopulous efforts. I listen to her albums for bout 3 times just to really grasp the genious levels of sucking, and then I feel better about myself for about a few months.
I still like "Stripped" though.

I'm hungry for a Mariah album success story, but I'm STARVING for a Lotus-sized FLOP for Queen Clown.

How I feel listening to "#Beautiful"...

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#17 [url]

May 15 13 10:53 AM

True, we'd be as well merging all her album threads post-Stripped

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

LegendaryShade

Posts: 2,883 Throwing Shade Since Your Fave Was Still Relevant

#18 [url]

May 15 13 11:34 AM

I can't at starting this thread more than a year in advance of the album's release I wonder how many albums she has left with RCA.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#19 [url]

May 15 13 11:36 AM

The haters are getting geared up with more excitement that the TMLs themselves

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

LegendaryShade

Posts: 2,883 Throwing Shade Since Your Fave Was Still Relevant

#20 [url]

May 15 13 11:38 AM

kevo2002 wrote:
The haters are getting geared up with more excitement that the TMLs themselves laugh.gif
Kind of sad that we have over a year's worth of anticipation for an era that will likely last a week and a half though smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help