Obviously that's all we know smiley: laugh

Let's keep it all in this thread.

Last Edited By: hontasy Sep 7 13 5:44 AM. Edited 4 times

Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Apr 20 13 7:15 AM

jasp17 wrote:
You gave me a heart attack when I saw your name and the words "led single". Thought you had the goods lol.

LOL Sorry. I could always pretend or make up some random rumor for you lol

carlos b fly

Administrator

#3 [url]

Apr 20 13 7:42 AM

jasp17 wrote:
You gave me a heart attack when I saw your name and the words "led single". Thought you had the goods lol.

Same smiley: laugh Nearly gave me a heart attack! lol

Nike

Posts: 12,158 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#6 [url]

Apr 20 13 8:42 AM

icant.gif

Stamos

#10 [url]

Apr 20 13 9:00 AM

ShayneFly wrote:
LOL Should I change the title?? I thought it was self-explanatory but I guess not lol

Nah, it's all good! It's just the anticipation driving us all crazy, especially when knowing that a new song is around the corner

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Apr 20 13 9:14 AM

MCinGR wrote:
ShayneFly wrote:
LOL Should I change the title?? I thought it was self-explanatory but I guess not lol

Nah, it's all good! It's just the anticipation driving us all crazy, especially when knowing that a new song is around the corner laugh.gif
You know what? I just glanced at the board, read my own title and got excited. DAMMIT!!!!!!! *%!+ you ShayneFly. *%!+ you!!!

Stamos

#12 [url]

Apr 20 13 9:59 AM

ShayneFly wrote:
MCinGR wrote:
ShayneFly wrote:

Nah, it's all good! It's just the anticipation driving us all crazy, especially when knowing that a new song is around the corner laugh.gif
You know what? I just glanced at the board, read my own title and got excited. DAMMIT!!!!!!! *%!+ you ShayneFly. *%!+ you!!!

LMAO!!!!! smiley: rollsmiley: roll

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#13 [url]

Apr 20 13 6:56 PM

I am sure looking forward to the third single, I hope it's as successful as Always Be My Baby was!
dancing+trollface+troll+face+dance+gif+mdancing+trollface+troll+face+dance+gif+mdancing+trollface+troll+face+dance+gif+m

Kevon

Administrator

#16 [url]

Apr 21 13 3:05 AM

OT but that look really was one of her best ever!

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

#20 [url]

Apr 21 13 1:44 PM

Eadaoine wrote:
Kristopher just tweeted that he's on a video shoot today happy.gif Hoping its MC 
It probably is ... all these rumours and a video shoot today and then that is just too much to not be.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help