Jun 26 14 10:08 AM

How is the song doing?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#64 [url]

Jul 8 14 6:45 AM

'Good Kisser' is #1 on R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay this week.
It's Usher's 13th #1 hit.

The second single is premiering today, it's called 'She Came To Give It to You'. Produced by Pharrell and features Nicki Minaj.

Last Edited By: mcfan Jul 8 14 8:27 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#70 [url]

Sep 8 14 2:40 PM

NhWxMaN wrote:
The new album has been delayed. Usher states that there is no release date atm.

I had a feeling this was coming. Oh God, he's going to end up putting some lame dance songs onto the album, isn't he? smiley: indifferent smiley: indifferent

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#72 [url]

Sep 8 14 3:26 PM

NhWxMaN wrote:
There never was a release date.

Quote    Reply   

NhWxMaN

#73 [url]

Sep 8 14 3:49 PM

mcfan wrote:
NhWxMaN wrote:
There never was a release date.

true, but its definitely been delayed at least a few times at this point.  i have a feeling that he will be cooking up some mainstream singles.  

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#75 [url]

Nov 14 14 9:35 PM

^ MESS @ Max Martin. Disclosure could be cool and JJ&TL are definitely welcome (they're not really Pop).

Isn't he still on tour? He has a new song that you can get through Honey Nut Cheerios boxes
So far I've liked everything he's released ("Good Kisser," "She Came to Give It to You," "Believe Me") except for "I Don't Mind." That track is so awkward!

Last Edited By: mcfan Nov 14 14 9:38 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

NhWxMaN

#76 [url]

Nov 14 14 9:48 PM

I'm happy about JJ&TL too. I love their work in general... as well as their work with Usher. I could see them going the pop/rnb route with him.

Quote    Reply   

houseofMusiC

#77 [url]

Nov 15 14 1:47 AM

NhWxMaN wrote:
I'm happy about JJ&TL too. I love their work in general... as well as their work with Usher. I could see them going the pop/rnb route with him.
A duet please! It's long overdue.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#78 [url]

Nov 15 14 6:33 AM

NhWxMaN wrote:
usher back to pop? he says he is working with max martin, disclosure, and jj&tl on the new album

The first two (while both talented) are not promising signs in regard to him moving away from chasing pop/dance trends. I guess this 'fad' of his is basically his new normal for his music. Maybe proper R&B Usher is just dead and gone smiley: ohwell

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#79 [url]

Nov 15 14 9:31 AM

carlos b fly wrote:
NhWxMaN wrote:
usher back to pop? he says he is working with max martin, disclosure, and jj&tl on the new album

The first two (while both talented) are not promising signs in regard to him moving away from chasing pop/dance trends. I guess this 'fad' of his is basically his new normal for his music. Maybe proper R&B Usher is just dead and gone smiley: ohwell

He hasn't released a Pop song from this project yet. All of these singles have been R&B.  

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#80 [url]

Nov 15 14 11:10 AM

mcfan wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
NhWxMaN wrote:

He hasn't released a Pop song from this project yet. All of these singles have been R&B.  

And? I'm discussing he is working with two major pop/dance producers. We don't even know if any of these other aimless 'buzz singles' will make it onto the final album if he ends up recording loads more new songs.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help