Remove this ad

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#1501 [url]

Mar 9 17 11:19 AM

Epic announced in October J No was going to record a new Spanish album. Now she has confirmed in interviews she did all the recordings in January and February but the label has no release date for it and she hopes it will be out on the next months. Must be FILLED with great material! smiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#1503 [url]

Mar 9 17 11:54 AM

They kept Mariah out of their moufs this time then I take it?

"I'd be skinny too if I had the luxury of not having to actually sing my own songs."

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#1504 [url]

Mar 9 17 1:53 PM

Kevon wrote:
They kept Mariah out of their moufs this time then I take it?
She was with her co-star on Shades of Blue. If she were alone Andy woulda been messy.  

"I'd be skinny too if I had the luxury of not having to actually sing my own songs."
Girl, you know that's a lie

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#1505 [url]

Mar 9 17 3:18 PM

#Got2bRealMode

"Well of course that heiffer's skinny. @*$$! gotta slim for her supper, it's not like she gon' sing for it."

giphy.gif

Quote    Reply   

#1508 [url]

Mar 13 17 8:37 AM

jamiclever wrote:
^ Hmmm, it's hard to say. She's for sure a stepdown musically from those ladies, but she's certainly on their level as a celebrity. Obviously she's been flopping with all of her latest music, but she's still such a huge global name and her performing skills are still so great that I'd imagine her stock is pretty high. Her Vegas residency has been doing incredibly and she's booked a bunch of high-profile events in the last few years. Tbh out of everyone left who hasn't done it yet, she'd be in my top 3-4 choices.

When was the last time she toured? Anybody have any numbers on how that did?

Ps I'm not gonna be banned for all of this JLo positivity am I? I promise I don't really know her...

But how does that help her?. Also now that you mention something about being a global name. I love how jlow stans deny the fact that Mariah is also a huge global name. Her music career has outsold jlow's worldwide by far. And unlike the maid. Mariah has an actual legacy as a vocal legend.

jlo may be a good option for the superbowl though. She has the peforming talent. But there are bigger artists than her that will have a much better change to get it. jlo has had only one big hit and 2 moderate hits since 2002. Good for her. But she started flopping hard after only 3 albums. And had single success(only with 3 singles) in the past 15 years. Her album sales have always been nothing but ok even in her big days. But her album sales for her last 6 albums are beyond tragic. To have 6 MASSIVE flop albums IN A ROW. Lol. And let's not even talk about her acting career.

Last Edited By: Supremebird Mar 13 17 8:54 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#1511 [url]

Mar 20 17 12:23 PM

Oh did her and Drake break up before she got a chance to get a track out of it so she went back to Pitbull? That was quick.

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#1512 [url]

Mar 20 17 2:35 PM

Kevon wrote:
Oh did her and Drake break up before she got a chance to get a track out of it so she went back to Pitbull? That was quick.

They made a track together, but after he beat it up he replaced her vocals on it by some unknown up-and-coming gerl. All that "work" for nothing. poor, poor JHo.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#1513 [url]

Mar 20 17 6:13 PM

Ooh boo boo. Nice try tho hun, maybe aim a bit lower next time. Maybe Akon would be willing to fake a relationship with you for some publicity.

I'd laugh if Drake and JLo end up in a Mariah/Eminem type situation

Quote    Reply   

#1514 [url]

Mar 21 17 1:55 AM

Another collabo with Pitbull? My goodness does J. Lo have any self respect left?

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#1515 [url]

Mar 21 17 4:55 AM

^She slept with Drake for a track and couldn't even keep that going long enough to get it out. What do you think?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help