Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#1461 [url]

Jan 3 17 5:35 PM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
It's just annoying to think she'll get the hot beats of a Drake track now for a cuddle and a +@!%*$%, and it'll likely give her a decent hit. Ugh.

Hot beats? Please. She is probably just f*cking for leftovers

Most artists would kill right now for Drake's chewed up, then spat out starter. Nothing wrong with leftovers when you're a has been landing a track off someone like Drake.   

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#1462 [url]

Jan 3 17 6:10 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
Brazilian X Man wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
It's just annoying to think she'll get the hot beats of a Drake track now for a cuddle and a +@!%*$%, and it'll likely give her a decent hit. Ugh.

Most artists would kill right now for Drake's chewed up, then spat out starter. Nothing wrong with leftovers when you're a has been landing a track off someone like Drake.   

Drake is in a creative rut. I don't know if you've heard his last album but it's a bunch of same old, same old. People are getting tired of it. 

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#1463 [url]

Jan 3 17 6:21 PM

mcfan wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
Brazilian X Man wrote:

Drake is in a creative rut. I don't know if you've heard his last album but it's a bunch of same old, same old. People are getting tired of it. 

Creativity is irrelevant. He's one of the biggest and most successful music acts of today, behind one of 2016's biggest hits. This is a fact.

Jennifer is a 40 something total musical hasbeen who can't get a hit or a hot track to save her life. For someone like her, getting a song off Drake is like the heavens opening for her - she'll easily get double the attention for whatever crap she rolls out now just by the Drake association. She's totally punched above her musical weight working with a producer who artists twenty years younger and far more relevant are scrambling to get.

Last Edited By: carlos b fly Jan 3 17 6:33 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#1465 [url]

Jan 3 17 6:38 PM

mcfan wrote:
^ Yeah, you're right. I was just saying that he's not exactly giving her his best of his best.

When you're Jennifer though, anything by Drake would be better than the rubbish she's been putting out. I mean, do I need to remind you of this....

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#1467 [url]

Jan 3 17 8:43 PM

Working with Iggy at the heigh of her fame did nothing. Yes working with a big artist will get you noticed, but the material has to be right. Chances are she will probably get, as Mario said, one of his rejects. Unless she really is bringing her A-head game and got him to write something specifically for her or give her one of his top tracks.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#1468 [url]

Jan 3 17 8:53 PM

Kevon wrote:
Working with Iggy at the heigh of her fame did nothing. Yes working with a big artist will get you noticed, but the material has to be right. Chances are she will probably get, as Mario said, one of his rejects. Unless she really is bringing her A-head game and got him to write something specifically for her or give her one of his top tracks.

I doubt it will get her a hit (but then, look at what we were saying in 2010, then along came On The Floor) but there is no question working with one of the hottest artists and producers of modern music will get her a lot of traction she'd never normally get now. This and the fact she's sleeping with the guy, they'll be a hell of a lot more focus on her song that normal.

Plus, if Drake pops up on the track as well (I wouldn't put this past her AT ALL).....she's gonna get a lot more interest through the lucky association......

Last Edited By: carlos b fly Jan 3 17 8:59 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#1470 [url]

Jan 4 17 6:49 AM

I understand working with younger artists to stay relevant, but this just screams desperation. Rihanna must be cackling.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#1472 [url]

Jan 4 17 7:59 AM

Already this is giving me flashbacks to when she was with Ben Afleck. This new romance will be shoved down our throats in every possible case of poor taste to enable her career.

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#1473 [url]

Jan 4 17 8:06 AM

That's exactly what I was thinking too. 
Let's hope this doesn't end up in another fiasco marriage  

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#1474 [url]

Jan 4 17 9:41 AM

^ Benny is still her manager, isn't he? Given how well he works the media, I can see this Drake relationship being even more over milked than Bennifer was.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#1475 [url]

Jan 4 17 9:44 AM

Kevon wrote:
I understand working with younger artists to stay relevant, but this just screams desperation. Rihanna must be cackling.

Rihanna is not going to be young and hot forever. Also, I think she doesn't write her own songs either, is a questionable actress too and not a good vocalist. This could be her in 15 years.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#1476 [url]

Jan 4 17 7:28 PM

Stamos wrote:
That's exactly what I was thinking too. 
Let's hope this doesn't end up in another fiasco marriage laugh.gif 

She is probably waiting for her kids to turn 18 so she can date their friends. It is just a couple of years.

Quote    Reply   

#1477 [url]

Jan 5 17 12:00 AM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
Kevon wrote:

Rihanna is not going to be young and hot forever. Also, I think she doesn't write her own songs either, is a questionable actress too and not a good vocalist. This could be her in 15 years.

Nobody stays young and hot forever, regardless of your talent. Kev was mentioning Rihanna most likely because that is the last girl Drake was linked to.

Jenny Lo is taking a page right out of Madonna's desperate playbook with the younger artists. Actually, didn't Madge already stick her tongue down Drake's throat on stage? smiley: indifferent

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#1478 [url]

Jan 5 17 8:47 AM

The one where he gagged right after? An image by which I will forever be traumatized! 

lastkiss.gif

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   

#1479 [url]

Jan 5 17 2:50 PM

I can't unsee that. smiley: indifferent

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#1480 [url]

Jan 5 17 3:55 PM

If J.Lo is billed as the lead artist it's not going to get spins just because it's a Drake track. But yeah it's pretty pathetic how she keeps "dating" famous men just to get her name in the press (Diddy, Ben Affleck, Drake).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help