carlos b fly

Administrator

#1161 [url]

Jul 3 14 3:04 PM

sainttropez wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
sainttropez wrote:
^ little boys matter because.....????

Because young people buy the most music and her music has always been aimed at a youth audience?

This demographic is irrelevant to J.Lo, come on! Her core fans are early 30's and old pervs like me and so wouldn't mind a "45 yr old in a bodysuit twerking". J.Lo is in the same predicament as Mariah. If J.Lo needs to cover up her sexy body, then so should Mariah, but that ain't happening anytime soon tongue.gif

The demographic is not irrelvant. Nonsense. She is still trying to make young music to appeal to young people. Just like Mariah, as you say. Which is a very, very hard thing to do when you are a 45 year old woman. Yes, her core fans are there. They are there for Mariah too but thats not enough to make you a successful pop artist and we've seen this with the poor performance of both their newest albums. If Jennifer was swapping in her "lets get the dancefloor anthems" for mature, adult contemporary fare then fair enough but she isn't. She is still trying to do what she was doing 10+ years ago (with generally +$+# music) and the vast majority of people do not care anymore. Most of her fans have now moved on and were doing so since 2005 and other youngsters have other models doing it better in their eyes who aren't old enough to be their mother. It is the circle of life for 99% of most pop stars.  

I still can't believe here on FOMM we're having this debate about older female pop stars and their difficulty in remaining relevant when they are 'over the hill'.

Last Edited By: carlos b fly Jul 3 14 3:52 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

sainttropez

#1162 [url]

Jul 8 14 5:36 PM

^ hmmm if I was still in my teens which current female singer would I fap fap fap to.... Ariana... Nah. Iffy.... Nah. Miley... Hmm that's pushing it... There aren't that many hot girls to be honest Carlos. No me gusta!!! Back my days I had Mariah, Britney, J.Lo, Jessica 'big boobies' Simpsons. Some liked Mandy Moore believe it or not... I feel sorry for young lads now. I guess they have to make do with Ariana et al or go gay... 1D has a few pretty boys... Oh 5SOS...

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#1165 [url]

Jul 8 14 5:54 PM

sainttropez wrote:
^ LOL! Don't forget those $%*+$# boots!

NOT sis heading to the White House in them thinking she was gonna give a nasty Nancy Sinatra tea

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#1166 [url]

Jul 8 14 7:26 PM

sainttropez wrote:
^ hmmm if I was still in my teens which current female singer would I fap fap fap to.... Ariana... Nah. Iffy.... Nah. Miley... Hmm that's pushing it... There aren't that many hot girls to be honest Carlos. No me gusta!!! Back my days I had Mariah, Britney, J.Lo, Jessica 'big boobies' Simpsons. Some liked Mandy Moore believe it or not... I feel sorry for young lads now. I guess they have to make do with Ariana et al or go gay... 1D has a few pretty boys... Oh 5SOS...

I seem to have swung this conversation to a scenario that encourages you to discuss your masturbation preferences. I'm really not interested who you deem is worthy of a wank. The younger generation are into their own generation. I'm sure a 14 year old can appreciate how stunning Jennifer Lopez is but that is not going to be nearly as enticing or relatable to them as whoever the current teen fodder is over a woman that could be there mother. 

Quote    Reply   

#1169 [url]

Jul 8 14 11:12 PM

My cousin is a 14 old boy and he was telling me how how he thinks Miley is and I was just like ".... wha?!?!" I mean, really? Miley Cyrus? I think she's actually completely unattractive. He went on to say he thinks Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez were hot too, which I could at least understand.

I'd say Ariana is the best looking of all of them- she has a cute/sexy allure about her. She still looks too young to be "hot" but if she gets some boobies and hoes herself up, she could look pretty great.

Quote    Reply   

#1170 [url]

Jul 9 14 2:00 AM

Looks dont mean sh!t, its all about whos willing to be the biggest attention wh0re. Mariahs highest charting single from this album was surrounded by her name being the media for the Nicki Feud. Its all about media stunts or just downright having a killer song that you know will smash..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#1171 [url]

Jul 9 14 3:11 AM

^You really think Nicki Minaj was the reason 'B' went top 15?

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#1178 [url]

Jul 25 14 2:57 AM

NhWxMaN wrote:
i am kinda interested about the xmas album. jlo does have a warm tone to her voice.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29867-1398177574-71

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#1180 [url]

Jul 25 14 8:12 AM

NhWxMaN wrote:
i am kinda interested about the xmas album. jlo does have a warm tone to her voice.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help