May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#21 [url]

Feb 27 13 12:05 PM

LegendaryShade wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
LegendaryShade wrote:
Told y'all pop's going back to urban

Because trendsetters hasbeens like Britney and J.Lo are trying it?
Regardless of her relevancy, Britney's producers are often far ahead of the curve- the dance and dubstep sounds on Femme Fetale, for example, prefaced what would become popular later in 2011. J Lo's background has always (mostly) been in urban, so it's not surprising she's going back there. 

I don't agree, Britney was jumping on the bandwagon with FF, she wasn't ahead of anything.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#24 [url]

Mar 21 13 11:09 PM

Jenny from the block was just in the studio with Cory Rooney and Chris Brown

Jennifer Lopez, Chris Brown Cozy Up in Twitter Picture, Rumored Collaboration in the Works 

1363893648_chris-brown-jennifer-lopez-co

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jennifer-lopez-chris-brown-cozy-up-in-twitter-picture-rumored-collaboration-in-the-works--2013213

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#30 [url]

Apr 17 13 10:31 AM

carlos b fly wrote:
This will be interesting....if she can score a hit and Mariah can't, I'll be pressed.

It is always interesting when they release material at the same time smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Apr 17 13 10:38 AM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
This will be interesting....if she can score a hit and Mariah can't, I'll be pressed.

It is always interesting when they release material at the same time smiley: laugh
And that happens a lot actually LOL

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Apr 17 13 4:30 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
She won't. Everything she released after OTF was a flop. She got lucky with that one.
This. No one is checking for her anymore.

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

houseofMusiC

#35 [url]

Apr 17 13 9:04 PM

seanjonmc wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
She won't. Everything she released after OTF was a flop. She got lucky with that one.

Jno doesn't care if her upcoming single flops or not, it's all about the endorsements and $$$

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#36 [url]

Apr 17 13 11:46 PM

houseofMusiC wrote:
seanjonmc wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:

Jno doesn't care if her upcoming single flops or not, it's all about the endorsements and $$$

It's weird that she keeps trying with the music though, no one cares. I can see her ego needed to get Love? out on another label once she was dropped by Epic, but when that was a Christina-size flop you'd think she'd stick to the endorsements which she was getting anyway.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#37 [url]

Apr 18 13 10:26 AM

I think OTF has reignited her musical delusions Just like I'm sure Christina teaming up with Pitbull will make her deluded enough to think that people would care if she released another flop album.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

mariahfan150

You're going to miss my love in the middle of the night...

#40 [url]

Apr 19 13 1:10 AM

^ I agree. I doubt she will since she seems to only have success now doing those 'Euro' songs (see "I'm Into You" flopping).

seattlesfinest's Profile Page

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help