Remove this ad

Tlc79

#21 [url]

Aug 25 11 10:48 AM

1+1 is the best song on the album....but too bad its too slow for radio!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Migrate90

#28 [url]

Aug 26 11 2:47 AM

I liked it, it was pretty simple.
what distracted me was her bad lip-syncing in the beginning. Other than that it was okay. She looked beautiful! Since "1 + 1" is not an official single, this video should do.

Quote    Reply   

mcrespect

#30 [url]

Aug 26 11 6:47 AM

^Mmm,I don't think they're on the same level..Mariah's was cheap and looked cheap.This is cheap and simple but there is an ethereal appeal to it.Beyonce is very sensual so on a visual level this does justice to the song..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#31 [url]

Aug 26 11 8:02 AM

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
Videos have really gotten somewhat cheap these days.
This song is not a single, so I doubt she'd work on a 2 million dollars budget for it..

mcrespect wrote:
This is cheap and simple but there is an ethereal appeal to it.Beyonce is very sensual so on a visual level this does justice to the song..   
I agree, it captured the sensuality of the song in its simplicity imo.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#32 [url]

Aug 26 11 8:38 AM

It does look a bit cheap but I like the overall idea. Personally, I think the whole thing should have been done in a total one shot and just let Beyonce hold the moment with her magnetic presence and the beauty of the song.

Quote    Reply   

esettle0

Posts: 21,140 Reflections of your love have come to wither

#34 [url]

Aug 26 11 9:49 AM

dwhite725 wrote:
How is End of Time not catchy?
It's very catchy. Who said it wasn't? I mean, everyone's not gonna like it, as with all songs.

Quote    Reply   

tl2mc

#36 [url]

Aug 26 11 10:29 AM

I like the video, especially since its not like its a single so it works.... Although she was giving B. Scott youtube video face on some of the closeups! lol  She looks amazing in the blue shots with her hair in the air, my favorite!

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#37 [url]

Aug 26 11 12:31 PM

HDD:

Beyonce (Columbia) 18-21k

May be out of the top ten for the first time since its debut 9 weeks ago. She can easily best that prediction if she gets a good boost digitally from her performance on Sunday and then the week after an increase is 90% guaranteed.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Aug 27 11 3:42 AM

The video is very sexy, but it's a little messy. Those slow-mo beauty shots come out of nowhere and basically ruin the whole vibe of the song (IMO). Like Carlos said, it should've been a one-shot video.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help