Remove this ad

avatar

mcfan

Posts: 35,003

#Beautiful

#2261 [url]

Dec 10 12 10:51 AM

jasp17 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
Hooray.
Aren't you happy for me taking such a prestigious role on the board?
To be very blunt, I still hope you're just joking, cause no.
Why? I think that's somewhat rude, but whatever.. 
It is, but I don't think you'd be a good choice for an admin/moderator. That is my honest opinion. You are WAY too biased on a lot of topics.
Thank you, fan
  

  
  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

Vincent

Posts: 20,259


Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#2262 [url]

Dec 10 12 11:35 AM

jasp17 wrote:
You 2 are gonna be admins? Seriously?
Well, won't be long before this place is called FOBM then.

Well, I was an admin for a few years and that never happened.

Try again, fan. Your joke was as tired as Lotus.


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

#2263 [url]

Dec 10 12 11:39 AM

RnB Junkie wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
You 2 are gonna be admins? Seriously?
Well, won't be long before this place is called FOBM then.

Well, I was an admin for a few years and that never happened.

Try again, fan. Your joke was as tired as Lotus.
It was not a joke.




Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 35,003

#Beautiful

#2267 [url]

Dec 10 12 11:48 AM

LegendaryShade wrote:
I say we make Mario and Jasp the only mods and then we can watch this place explode
It's already been decided that under our administration, Erica will be the sole moderator of the board. She already accepted. *shrugs*

  
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

LegendaryShade

Posts: 2,883 Throwing Shade Since Your Fave Was Still Relevant

#2268 [url]

Dec 10 12 11:55 AM

mcfan wrote:
LegendaryShade wrote:
I say we make Mario and Jasp the only mods and then we can watch this place explode
It's already been decided that under our administration, Erica will be the sole moderator of the board. She already accepted. *shrugs*



Quote    Reply   
avatar

Vincent

Posts: 20,259


Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#2269 [url]

Dec 10 12 11:57 AM

jasp17 wrote:
RnB Junkie wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
You 2 are gonna be admins? Seriously?

Well, won't be long before this place is called FOBM then.


Well, I was an admin for a few years and that never happened.



Try again, fan. Your joke was as tired as Lotus.
It was not a joke.


Neither was Lotus intended to be...

...but damn, boy, was it a tired ass JOKE!


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Ginger1.vivamariah19436

Posts: 5,574 High yellow bastard

#2271 [url]

Dec 10 12 1:29 PM

You can always tell when Beyonce is about to do something big. People come alive up in here. I think it's a good idea to create a new thread at the start of the year. The back and forth can go on for pages.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,368 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#2272 [url]

Dec 10 12 3:45 PM

^ That can be said with any artist though. If they're gearing up for a new release, they get spoken about. It happens with Beyonce, it happens with Rihanna, the Clown, Madonna... it's just par for the course, I don't think Beyonce is anything special in that regard.



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
avatar

breakbreakdown

Posts: 11,195 We love everybody.

#2274 [url]

Dec 11 12 7:48 AM

I could understand all the fuss if FOMM was a huge wealthy company, with lots of money to distribute. But, I mean, it's just a message board why everyone keeps fighting over (who owns) THE POWER?


Anyway, congrats to Mario, I think he'll be a great mod. I'm sure he passed all the pshycological tests.



Quote    Reply   
avatar

Gospelartist03

Posts: 1,737 Chillin' at FOMM

#2278 [url]

Dec 11 12 5:15 PM

Migrate90 wrote:
Gospelartist03 wrote:
MisplacedValidity wrote:
mariahfan150 wrote:
^ Her promotion is going to be crazy. smiley: eek

Good. Maybe her sales will finally live up to her name.

More important than sales, hope this time around she has some worldwide smash type of singles that are more immediate and can stand the test of time. Not to say she hasn't had amazing songs cause I've loved a lot of her singles from the last two albums, But a more Classic type of song that can be covered on AI, x factor...  That would really elevate her stature more than anything else at this point in my view, her success on tour is pretty much guaranteed. 

She has two of those already: "Halo" and "Listen." Both are covered a lot on singing contests like X Factor.
Both great songs but especially Listen wasn't really a huge hit, and it has no radio life so it will get covered and its a great cover song but she needs a lot more classic material, I even think sweetest dream kinda had that potential and I've seen it covered but for the type of exposure she has and the greats that she is often compared too, she still has ways to go in the serious material department. 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 35,003

#Beautiful

#2279 [url]

Dec 11 12 6:26 PM

Mediabase Year-End reports:

#1 Female and overall #3 Artist on Urban

Posted Image

Top Urban Songs Of 2012

16. Beyoncé ft Andre 3000 - Party
17. Beyoncé - Love On Top
33. Beyoncé - Dance For You
49. Beyoncé - Countdown


#4 Overall Artist on Urban AC
Posted Image

#1 Song On Urban AC
Posted Image

  
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

BeyondIdolization

Posts: 26,447

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#2280 [url]

Dec 17 12 7:15 PM

Beyoncé - 4 Era - 'Dance For You' slaying on its own.

Gospelartist03 wrote:
Migrate90 wrote:
Gospelartist03 wrote:
MisplacedValidity wrote:
mariahfan150 wrote:
^ Her promotion is going to be crazy. smiley: eek

Good. Maybe her sales will finally live up to her name.

More important than sales, hope this time around she has some worldwide smash type of singles that are more immediate and can stand the test of time. Not to say she hasn't had amazing songs cause I've loved a lot of her singles from the last two albums, But a more Classic type of song that can be covered on AI, x factor...  That would really elevate her stature more than anything else at this point in my view, her success on tour is pretty much guaranteed. 

She has two of those already: "Halo" and "Listen." Both are covered a lot on singing contests like X Factor.
Both great songs but especially Listen wasn't really a huge hit, and it has no radio life so it will get covered and its a great cover song but she needs a lot more classic material, I even think sweetest dream kinda had that potential and I've seen it covered but for the type of exposure she has and the greats that she is often compared too, she still has ways to go in the serious material department. 



She's not the type of artist that does serious material and she doesn't have the voice to pull it off either. All her big ballads are awful.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help